WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Can't We All Just Get Along?
Nacho Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU
Can't We All Just Get Along?
Seriously. Between this DB debacle, MajorHoople being a Major senile d*ck like usual, and everyone else being rude to each other its like we forgot why we post here. Isn't it to discuss Bronco sports? It is like you all have major life issues and the only way to get away from it is to come blow off your steam on other bronco fans here. This off-topic season has been brutal!
07-30-2014 09:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SilentStryk09 Offline
Heisman

RE: Can't We All Just Get Along?
One more month. I just pretty much avoid the FB forum until then

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
07-30-2014 09:09 AM
flushtheherd Offline
Hall of Famer

I said this on an earlier thread a week or so ago... We just need the damn season to start... or at the very least some positive reports from fall camp...
07-30-2014 09:17 AM
JPWMU Offline
1st String

I Root For: \/\/ |\/| |_|
This entire forum is an abortion.
07-30-2014 09:59 AM
emu79 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: emu
(07-30-2014 09:59 AM)JPWMU Wrote:  This entire forum is an abortion.

Wow a line from Godfather II.
07-30-2014 10:13 AM
Cant make this sh t up Offline
2nd String

We do all get along. Some of us are just more optimistic logical thinkers who like to project a more positive future for our Broncos and aren't as quick to criticize everything. That is how life is...not just on this forum.
07-30-2014 10:55 AM
Advertisement

Stampede your face!! Offline
All American

No.
07-30-2014 11:02 AM
WheresWaldo42 Offline
1st String

I Root For: BetterCall Saul
I was going to start a similar thread Nacho. Except, I was going to call it, If you want to act like teenagers and name callers, do it here.

I'm so ready for football season. And to actually be able to talk about football again.
07-30-2014 12:23 PM
WheresWaldo42 Offline
1st String

(07-30-2014 10:55 AM)Cant make this sh t up Wrote:  We do all get along. Some of us are just more optimistic logical thinkers who like to project a more positive future for our Broncos and aren't as quick to criticize everything. That is how life is...not just on this forum.

I have to ask. So if we aren't optimistic about everything that makes us an illogical thinker?

See I take exception to that. Because I will completely agree that I fall on the negative side of things. But I would also say that for the most part, I try to make a logical argument and give reasoning for my opinions. A major portion of my negativity comes from the fact that I am tired of ALWAYS hearing the optimistic side of everything when it comes to Bronco Football. At some point, someone needs to SHOW me how good things are getting rather than continuing to TELL me how great everything is or will be.

Honestly, I don't care if we disagree. That's what a message board should be about. People expressing their opinions on either side of a subject. Its when it turns into a middle school bitching match that I lose interest.
07-30-2014 12:28 PM
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: America
(07-30-2014 12:23 PM)WheresWaldo42 Wrote:  I was going to start a similar thread Nacho. Except, I was going to call it, If you want to act like teenagers and name callers, do it here.

I'm so ready for football season. And to actually be able to talk about football again.

So talk football, gloss over the pissing matches, and stop whining about silly web board chatter. It only bugs you if you choose to let it.
07-30-2014 12:29 PM
WheresWaldo42 Offline
1st String

(07-30-2014 12:29 PM)Chipdip2 Wrote:  
(07-30-2014 12:23 PM)WheresWaldo42 Wrote:  I was going to start a similar thread Nacho. Except, I was going to call it, If you want to act like teenagers and name callers, do it here.

So talk football, gloss over the pissing matches, and stop whining about silly web board chatter. It only bugs you if you choose to let it.

That's the problem. In the last week, there really hasn't been a coherent thread to discuss on for longer than 10 minutes. 3 posts in and away you guys went hijacking that thread again.
07-30-2014 12:31 PM
Advertisement

Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: America
(07-30-2014 12:31 PM)WheresWaldo42 Wrote:  

That's the problem. In the last week, there really hasn't been a coherent thread to discuss on for longer than 10 minutes. 3 posts in and away you guys went hijacking that thread again.

I don't know about that. I read plenty of good info here. Doesn't take too much to sort through the pissing matches and get to the substance.
07-30-2014 12:38 PM
WheresWaldo42 Offline
1st String

(07-30-2014 12:38 PM)Chipdip2 Wrote:  
(07-30-2014 12:31 PM)WheresWaldo42 Wrote:  

I don't know about that. I read plenty of good info here. Doesn't take too much to sort through the pissing matches and get to the substance.

Had you not been one of the hijackers that posted apparently from Friday - Sunday straight while the rest of us enjoyed our weekend, you may have seen it differently. Quite literally, when I got on here Monday morning, there were at least a dozen threads that had been commented on and MAYBE 3 of them hadn't been filled with 5 pages of name calling back and forth between the same 3 or 4 people. You're correct it didn't take much time to sort through the pissing matches and get the substance. A: it was ALL a pissing match which allowed me to quickly move on and B: there was NO substance. So in that respect, you would be correct.
07-30-2014 01:18 PM
Hoekjeness Offline
Heisman

I'm beginning to think web boards aren't the best use of your time WW42...
07-30-2014 01:25 PM
ChuckNorris Offline
1st String

I Root For: Row The Boat
Ray Rice got two weeks for beating his girlfriend. I just got two weeks for "flaming". It's a harsh virtual reality, but these are the times we live in.
07-30-2014 01:33 PM
WheresWaldo42 Offline
1st String

(07-30-2014 01:25 PM)Hoekjeness Wrote:  I'm beginning to think web boards aren't the best use of your time WW42...

Whys that because I don't sit here for 15 hours a day and discredit everything that anyone who disagrees with me says?

You would be correct. I have plenty of other things that occupy my time other than this.

I'll stick to checking in and posting when we are actually talking about something.
07-31-2014 05:48 AM
Advertisement

ColinApocalypse Offline

You just have to skim over the thousands of posts where a select few individuals would rather bicker like prepubescent girls than talk about football.

There will be no "getting along". Just have to accept it and keep on truckin.
07-31-2014 05:53 AM
bronco47 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: wmu
I checked in to get the latest bickering and all I see is football.

Football, football, football. Can't the guys get a life?
07-31-2014 06:08 AM
WheresWaldo42 Offline
1st String

(07-31-2014 06:08 AM)bronco47 Wrote:  I checked in to get the latest bickering and all I see is football.

Football, football, football. Can't the guys get a life?

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao 04-chairshot
07-31-2014 08:27 AM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
(07-30-2014 01:33 PM)ChuckNorris Wrote:  Ray Rice got two weeks for beating his girlfriend. I just got two weeks for "flaming". It's a harsh virtual reality, but these are the times we live in.

Try not to be such a huge douchebag and maybe I won't have to do that.
07-31-2014 11:15 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.