Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Roller Coaster Rides for the Tigers & Grizz & others
Bookmark and Share
Tigerx3 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Roller Coaster Rides for the Tigers & Grizz & others
The number of transfers continue to rise. Its a sign of the times. We may still have somebody transfer but isn't it amazing how much noise was made about our players transferring...much ado about nothing I'm afraid.

Remember when the city was up in arms when a combative Hollins was not retained as coach of the Griz? Remember how many times during the season they were doomed to not making the playoffs? Remember how many people said they wouldn't win more than 40 games. Bring back Hollins campaigns? In spite of significant injury issues and a poor start the young upstart still led them to 50 wins.

Remember when Pearl was scum to first Tiger Fans? Then he was a wanted man in town. Remember When the vols hated Martin and Tiger fans made fun of his ineptness? Then a couple of players decided to start playing real ball. We stopped making fun of him and vols erected a statue in his honor when they thought he might leave. Now after it's too late they want Bruce back. Even have a petition going round. And Goodman labels the vol job as one of the top 30 programs...at least. Shaking yet?

Remember the comments about a low rated Tiger class? Too many JUCOs? Now they are kicking butt and the recruiting continues. Who likes our chances next year?

Fans are a fickle bunch, Twitter and other e-info outlets leak false-hoods and wacky thoughts hourly. How many of you walk around with a Fish HooK in your cheek?

How about something special. Celebrate Easter with love and the proper amount meekness. Blessing to you all.
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2014 02:26 PM by Tigerx3.)
04-17-2014 02:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MemTigerFan Offline
The People's Photographer

I Root For: Tigers!

Donators
RE: Roller Coaster Rides for the Tigers & Grizz & others
I want some of what you've been having.
04-17-2014 02:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tigerx3 Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-17-2014 02:25 PM)MemTigerFan Wrote:  I want some of what you've been having.

Something I said doesn't ring true?

Read the last sentence. What I've been having is free for all.
04-17-2014 02:29 PM
Advertisement

MemTigerFan Offline
The People's Photographer

I Root For: Tigers!

Donators
you're jumping around to a slew of different topics, and then lumping hundreds of different people into one person like they did it all themselves. Then promptly insult people followed with Easter love and meekness.

The last sentence is good, but sadly negated by the previous 5 sections.
04-17-2014 02:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tygrys Offline
Heisman

(04-17-2014 02:21 PM)Tigerx3 Wrote:  The number of transfers continue to rise. Its a sign of the times. We may still have somebody transfer but isn't it amazing how much noise was made about our players transferring...much ado about nothing I'm afraid.

Remember when the city was up in arms when a combative Hollins was not retained as coach of the Griz? Remember how many times during the season they were doomed to not making the playoffs? Remember how many people said they wouldn't win more than 40 games. Bring back Hollins campaigns? In spite of significant injury issues and a poor start the young upstart still led them to 50 wins.

Remember when Pearl was scum to first Tiger Fans? Then he was a wanted man in town. Remember When the vols hated Martin and Tiger fans made fun of his ineptness? Then a couple of players decided to start playing real ball. We stopped making fun of him and vols erected a statue in his honor when they thought he might leave. Now after it's too late they want Bruce back. Even have a petition going round. And Goodman labels the vol job as one of the top 30 programs...at least. Shaking yet?

Remember the comments about a low rated Tiger class? Too many JUCOs? Now they are kicking butt and the recruiting continues. Who likes our chances next year?

Fans are a fickle bunch, Twitter and other e-info outlets leak false-hoods and wacky thoughts hourly. How many of you walk around with a Fish HooK in your cheek?

How about something special. Celebrate Easter with love and the proper amount meekness. Blessing to you all.

When did the season start?

And I am pretty sure a ton of UT fans are glad that Martin is gone. The whole Pearl petition happened during the season while Martin was still the coach, not after he left for Cal.

I will be honest, I am with the above poster. This was just an odd rant and I am not really sure what you wanted anybody to take away from it... But I can agree with wishing everyone a Happy Easter!
04-17-2014 02:39 PM
Advertisement

MemphisCanes Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: THE Tigers
I don't agree with a lot of what you say in this thread, but I support your right to say it.
04-17-2014 02:46 PM
tiger.fish Offline
1st String

Remember suicides? You would put each flavor of drink all together in one cup? That's what we have here. Several topics that are all thrown together so you can't really pick out any given one.
04-17-2014 02:50 PM
Advertisement

MemphisCanes Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: THE Tigers
(04-17-2014 02:50 PM)tiger.fish Wrote:  Remember suicides? You would put each flavor of drink all together in one cup? That's what we have here. Several topics that are all thrown together so you can't really pick out any given one.

Yeah, but you couldn't pick out anything in a suicide.
04-17-2014 02:51 PM
MuchLuck Offline
1st String

I Root For: UM
Just make sure you drink lots of water.
04-17-2014 02:57 PM
Advertisement

tigeriron Offline
All American

I Root For: ban negativity
I agree. it's been a roller coaster ride.

but hey, what can ya say or do except enjoy the bumps in the road.

"what a long strange trip it's been"
04-17-2014 08:33 PM
Tigerx3 Offline
Hall of Famer

Point- people often are ready to throw in the towel but good things happen if you have a little faith.

Point- be careful how you treat people. You might chase off a good thing.

It's all about how you view life. Still blessings to you all.
04-17-2014 10:00 PM
roundhouse74 Offline
Cynic

(04-17-2014 02:21 PM)Tigerx3 Wrote:  The number of transfers continue to rise. Its a sign of the times. We may still have somebody transfer but isn't it amazing how much noise was made about our players transferring...much ado about nothing I'm afraid.

Pepperidge Farms remembers...
04-17-2014 10:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.