I Root For: Louisiana
OT Americas best college towns.
04-06-2014 12:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Bleeds_Purple Offline
All American

I Root For: East Carolina!
RE: OT Americas best college towns.
I wouldn't consider many of those college towns. They are just towns or cities thar happen to have a college. Williamsburg Virginia a college town? Yes Williaman Mary is there but Williamsburg is known for its colonial history and tourist attractions such as downtown corneal Williamsburg Jamestown settlement and of course Busch Gardens.
04-06-2014 01:12 PM
CajunExpress Offline
1st String

Yea, that Asheville N Carolina is all about Biltmore, not UNC Asheville. Remind me again what is Greenville well known for? Oh yea, East Carolina so I guess y'all should have been in there instead of Asheville.
04-06-2014 01:21 PM
zeebart21 Offline
All American

(04-06-2014 01:12 PM)Bleeds_Purple Wrote:  I wouldn't consider many of those college towns. They are just towns or cities thar happen to have a college. Williamsburg Virginia a college town? Yes Williaman Mary is there but Williamsburg is known for its colonial history and tourist attractions such as downtown corneal Williamsburg Jamestown settlement and of course Busch Gardens.

I'm not worried about those cities. You shouldn't be either. Enjoy the AAC.

Z
04-06-2014 01:40 PM

CW Fishman Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Ragin Cajuns
Bad example since William and Mary are actually almost part of Colonial Williamsburg. The college is on one end of the old city and one can enter W & M from Colonial Williamsburg. It is also one of the oldest colleges in the country.

(04-06-2014 01:12 PM)Bleeds_Purple Wrote:  I wouldn't consider many of those college towns. They are just towns or cities thar happen to have a college. Williamsburg Virginia a college town? Yes Williaman Mary is there but Williamsburg is known for its colonial history and tourist attractions such as downtown corneal Williamsburg Jamestown settlement and of course Busch Gardens.
04-06-2014 02:04 PM
zeebart21 Offline
All American

(04-06-2014 02:04 PM)CW Fishman Wrote:  Bad example since William and Mary are actually almost part of Colonial Williamsburg. The college is on one end of the old city and one can enter W & M from Colonial Williamsburg. It is also one of the oldest colleges in the country.

Doh!!!

Hope you are enjoying Hawaii, Fish!

Z
04-06-2014 02:17 PM
Godzilla Offline
All American

I Root For: TXST
I felt bad San Marcos wasn't on the list, then I saw Austin wasn't either and decided this list is full of ****.
04-06-2014 02:28 PM

zeebart21 Offline
All American

(04-06-2014 02:28 PM)Godzilla Wrote:  I felt bad San Marcos wasn't on the list, then I saw Austin wasn't either and decided this list is full of ****.

Well, Monroe, LA isn't on it either. Maybe its more correct than you think??

Z
04-06-2014 02:32 PM
Godzilla Offline
All American

I Root For: TXST
If you think Lafayette is a better college town than Austin you should pass what your smokin' my way
04-06-2014 02:39 PM
CajunExpress Offline
1st String

Whatever dude? Now you sounding like a Hoax fan. By the way your latest movie is simply awesome.
04-06-2014 02:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2018 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.