Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

AAC! AAC!
NBPirate Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Georgetown
AAC! AAC!
Let's recap... BCS bowl win in a blowout, women's national champion, final four participant, top 25 teams in multiple Olympic sports..... But we're not a major conference... Riiiight.

Go Huskies!!
03-30-2014 03:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Redvolution Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Houston
RE: AAC! AAC!
(03-30-2014 03:37 PM)NBPirate Wrote:  Let's recap... BCS bowl win in a blowout, women's national champion, final four participant, top 25 teams in multiple Olympic sports..... But we're not a major conference... Riiiight.

Go Huskies!!

Final Four in NCAA AND NIT! GO AMERICAN!
03-30-2014 03:39 PM
AACtopER Offline
2nd String

I Root For: ECU
(03-30-2014 03:39 PM)Redvolution Wrote:  
(03-30-2014 03:37 PM)NBPirate Wrote:  Let's recap... BCS bowl win in a blowout, women's national champion, final four participant, top 25 teams in multiple Olympic sports..... But we're not a major conference... Riiiight.

Go Huskies!!

Final Four in NCAA AND NIT! GO AMERICAN!

We gotta keep this CHANTING BUSINES going... SMU if you win on Aprile 1st, PLEASE PLEASE chant AAC !!!
03-30-2014 03:42 PM
gostangs Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Count on it!
03-30-2014 03:44 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
UConn is giving Aresco more talking points. I love it!
03-30-2014 03:46 PM
ENCPir87769 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: ECU & AAC
WAY TO GO, UCONN! WAY TO GO AMERICAN! ONLY 2 MORE GAME! YOU CAN DO IT HUSKIES!

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
03-30-2014 03:47 PM
Advertisement

vabearcat Offline
All American

I Root For:
(03-30-2014 03:47 PM)ENCPir87769 Wrote:  WAY TO GO, UCONN! WAY TO GO AMERICAN! ONLY 2 MORE GAME! YOU CAN DO IT HUSKIES!

Funny how most posters on here puffing their chest about the AAC's and UConn's outstanding victory are from ECU and ECU is not even in the conference until July 1.
03-30-2014 03:52 PM
Knightsweat Offline
Heisman

I Root For: OU & UCF
(03-30-2014 03:52 PM)vabearcat Wrote:  
(03-30-2014 03:47 PM)ENCPir87769 Wrote:  WAY TO GO, UCONN! WAY TO GO AMERICAN! ONLY 2 MORE GAME! YOU CAN DO IT HUSKIES!

Funny how most posters on here puffing their chest about the AAC's and UConn's outstanding victory are from ECU and ECU is not even in the conference until July 1.

I respect their enthusiasm. Ever since they got their invite to the AAC, they've been glad to be here. Unlike some other fanbases. You know who you are.
03-30-2014 03:56 PM
AACtopER Offline
2nd String

Will you even be in the AAC?

we will show what we got come August. Count on it... are you cinncy fan?

If so please go sit back in your corner, you lost in the first round... and if you are Just wait till ECU pounds the pulp out of your fb team come this fall.

Cinncy also, If you hate being here GTFO... like haha seriously... there is a reason no one wants you... maybe cause you choke... We love the American it gives us unprecedented exposure,a team full of high class caliber...

Uconn loves being in the AAC, they chant it...

Cinncy hasn't done **** and their AD is already wanting out... If you can't do anything here, what makes you think you can in the p5
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2014 04:01 PM by AACtopER.)
03-30-2014 03:58 PM
Chappy Offline
Resident Goonie

AAC! AAC!
Pirates have played our last football and basketball games in C-USA, so why not root for the future conference mates, especially when we have a history with so many of them?

03-30-2014 04:00 PM
NBPirate Offline
Heisman

Why is this a bad thing? We will never play another CUSA basketball game. Sorry for being supportive?
03-30-2014 04:05 PM
Advertisement

Piratelife4me Offline
Special Teams

Go Huskies!!

Who won a women's national championship this year?
03-30-2014 04:12 PM
NBPirate Offline
Heisman

(03-30-2014 04:12 PM)Piratelife4me Wrote:  

Go Huskies!!

It's a formality. UConn women are beating folks by 50 every game
03-30-2014 04:13 PM
bearcatlawjd Offline
All American

I Root For: UC
(03-30-2014 03:58 PM)AACtopER Wrote:  

If so please go sit back in your corner, you lost in the first round... and if you are Just wait till ECU pounds the pulp out of your fb team come this fall.

Cinncy also, If you hate being here GTFO... like haha seriously... there is a reason no one wants you... maybe cause you choke... We love the American it gives us unprecedented exposure,a team full of high class caliber...

Cinncy hasn't done **** and their AD is already wanting out... If you can't do anything here, what makes you think you can in the p5

Did you guys forget that UC was the only team to beat everyone in the American this season and a conference co-champion. Right now Cincinnati- UConn is the best basketball rivalry in the league. These teams have been going back and forth at high level for the last four to five years. Every time it looks like Cincinnati is going to pass the Huskies, UConn makes a late conference season run followed by a great tournament. UConn basketball is an elite brand that the ACC should have grabbed when they took Louisville. Right now the Bearcats and Huskies are by the far the best all sports brands in the league and its not even close.
03-30-2014 04:15 PM
Piratelife4me Offline
Special Teams

(03-30-2014 04:13 PM)NBPirate Wrote:  
(03-30-2014 04:12 PM)Piratelife4me Wrote:  

Go Huskies!!

It's a formality. UConn women are beating folks by 50 every game

10-4. Hope they pull it out
03-30-2014 04:15 PM
BigEastHomer Offline
Banned

I Root For:
(03-30-2014 04:15 PM)bearcatlawjd Wrote:  Right now the Bearcats and Huskies are by the far the best all sports brands in the league and its not even close.

Bla Bla Bla.. GOOD KNIGHT!!!

[Image: 80684841.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2014 04:21 PM by BigEastHomer.)
03-30-2014 04:20 PM
Advertisement

AACtopER Offline
2nd String

(03-30-2014 04:15 PM)bearcatlawjd Wrote:  
(03-30-2014 03:58 PM)AACtopER Wrote:  

Did you guys forget that UC was the only team to beat everyone in the American this season and a conference co-champion. Right now Cincinnati- UConn is the best basketball rivalry in the league. These teams have been going back and forth at high level for the last four to five years. Every time it looks like Cincinnati is going to pass the Huskies, UConn makes a late conference season run followed by a great tournament. UConn basketball is an elite brand that the ACC should have grabbed when they took Louisville. Right now the Bearcats and Huskies are by the far the best all sports brands in the league and its not even close.

hmmm well why dont cha just say so?

lol no i respect Cinncy, but having fans express their displeasure of being stuck here or your AD making public comments on getting out is not the way you should be behaving...

I promise you ECU is probably the most overlooked team in the country because of our State... There are 4 ACC schools who have time and time out shined us in everything we do... We finally get a break joining the AAC. We hate the CUSA, our fanbase and our teams were exhausted seeing teams like UAB and FAU on weekly basis.

Just give us 3 years in the AAC and ECU has been waiting for this opputunity for decades. The cameras, the espn exposure, the big team opponents...

btw Cinncy has nothing on UCF's and Uconn's accomplishments. ECU > UNC > Cinncy... this season... that's a bad logic but you guys need to be put where you belong atleast for this season.

The conference is growing everyday with exposure, do us a favor and stop bringing it down with asinine remarks... this is to your Fanbase and your admins at in your respective sports
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2014 04:26 PM by AACtopER.)
03-30-2014 04:25 PM
Bull Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USF and the AAC!
(03-30-2014 04:05 PM)NBPirate Wrote:  

Why is this a bad thing? We will never play another CUSA basketball game. Sorry for being supportive?

Pay him no mind. For corns sake, some folks have to look reeeeeal hard for things to complain about! ECU *IS* in the American conference. The 12 perm. members are the only schools about whose opinion I actually listen to or care about. Everyone else can suck eggs.
03-30-2014 04:28 PM
mwp1023 Offline
Special Teams

When you have been stuck in the dumpster fire that is CUSA you get pretty excited about the American. Just 18 months ago we thought we would be stuck in CUSA forever..... I am very happy to be in the AAC and have respectable conference mates to root for! Go Huskies!
03-30-2014 04:34 PM
ncbeta Offline
Suffering from trolliosis

Don't feed the trolls.
03-30-2014 04:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.