Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wow, have Bama Fans Imploded?
Bookmark and Share
garmen Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Louisiana
Aren't you glad your not a Bama fan now? Maybe ole Nick reconsidering Texas after this display of Bama fandum04-chairshot

[/quote][/php]
01-03-2014 10:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Atlanta Trojan Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: TROY
RE: Wow, have Bama Fans Imploded?
That's nothing.... Seriously.

I watched this earlier today and was like that's it?? I've seen much worse from the Walmart Bammers.
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2014 11:00 PM by Atlanta Trojan.)
01-03-2014 10:59 PM
garmen Offline
2nd String

(01-03-2014 10:59 PM)Atlanta Trojan Wrote:  That's nothing.... Seriously.

I watched this earlier today and was like that's it?? I've seen much worse from the Walmart Bammers.

Except she had her kids with her. How she didn't end up in a New Orleans jail is beyond me. Hope her boss doesn't see this. Make me appreciate the many fans I have met from other SBC schools more. Much more class!!
01-03-2014 11:10 PM
Check Yosef Offline
1st String

I Root For: App State
If her side of the story was the truth then I don't have a problem with what she did, you don't let people talk crap to your family, I'm crazy loyal to app but that doesn't come close to the loyalty I hold for my blood and those brought in by law, if I had a son who was only 16 and getting rudely heckled by abunch of college kids I would probably do the same, but that kid wouldn't be smiling and i would be in jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2014 11:35 PM by Check Yosef.)
01-03-2014 11:34 PM
MidnightBlueGold Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TOL-EDO
(01-03-2014 11:34 PM)Check Yosef Wrote:  If her side of the story was the truth then I don't have a problem with what she did, you don't let people talk crap to your family, I'm crazy loyal to app but that doesn't come close to the loyalty I hold for my blood and those brought in by law, if I had a son who was only 16 and getting rudely heckled by abunch of college kids I would probably do the same, but that kid wouldn't be smiling and i would be in jail.

Well if you listen to the other side of the story, the guy she jumped on said her 16 yr old said told him to come up and fight him.
01-03-2014 11:37 PM
TheRevSWT Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Bobcats!
(01-03-2014 11:10 PM)garmen Wrote:  

Except she had her kids with her. How she didn't end up in a New Orleans jail is beyond me. Hope her boss doesn't see this. Make me appreciate the many fans I have met from other SBC schools more. Much more class!!

I hope her boss does see that. It's absurd.

I LOVE my bobcats. But to act a fool like that over a FOOTBALL GAME? That's just... well, it's trash.
01-03-2014 11:37 PM
Advertisement

Check Yosef Offline
1st String

I Root For: App State
(01-03-2014 11:37 PM)MidnightBlueGold Wrote:  
(01-03-2014 11:34 PM)Check Yosef Wrote:  If her side of the story was the truth then I don't have a problem with what she did, you don't let people talk crap to your family, I'm crazy loyal to app but that doesn't come close to the loyalty I hold for my blood and those brought in by law, if I had a son who was only 16 and getting rudely heckled by abunch of college kids I would probably do the same, but that kid wouldn't be smiling and i would be in jail.

Well if you listen to the other side of the story, the guy she jumped on said her 16 yr old said told him to come up and fight him.

Gotcha, whichever side is true is justified, I know what it's like to have 16 year olds act tough and it is silly/annoying

01-03-2014 11:38 PM
eagleskins Offline
1st String

I Root For: GSU
How would anyone be okay with that. I'm sure her 16 year old son is a white trash redneck as well
01-04-2014 05:05 AM
JoeJag Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: South Alabama

Or the Dollar General Barners.05-stirthepot
01-04-2014 10:00 AM
MJG Offline
1st String

I Root For: U I , UMich, SC
My mom would kick her *SS
01-04-2014 10:46 AM
ManOnABuffalo Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: Appalachian St.
Regardless of who started this they both are in the wrong, but I will venture to say the 16 year old's mom is worse off since this is what she demonstrated with her kids present.

I'm sure her and her kids didn't enjoy the game as much in the parking lot, and it was a good one to piss away. I have no problem with fighting someone for a good reason, this appears to not have been worth it given the circumstances.
01-05-2014 09:15 AM
Advertisement

OsageJ Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: stAte
If it had been my wife I would have told her to sit down and shut up. Plus I am really glad she never reads this site...ahem.
01-05-2014 09:19 AM
ManOnABuffalo Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(01-05-2014 09:19 AM)OsageJ Wrote:  If it had been my wife I would have told her to sit down and shut up. Plus I am really glad she never reads this site...ahem.

Her husband is the one trying to control her, go figure. I guess we know who wears the pants in his house.
01-05-2014 09:22 AM
CatMom Offline
Getting Old Sucks!

I Root For: TXST
I would have just said something about them being college kids and ask if they got their jollys insulting HS kids. Clearly she had 5 or 6 too many.

Of course, if my son was jawing in the mix I would have told him to knock it off first. (in no uncertain terms)
01-05-2014 12:16 PM
GoApps70 Offline

Got to watch out for those Bama women. They have a lot of fire and passion. That's why I married one.
01-05-2014 12:32 PM
garmen Offline
2nd String

(01-05-2014 12:16 PM)CatMom Wrote:  I would have just said something about them being college kids and ask if they got their jollys insulting HS kids. Clearly she had 5 or 6 too many.

Of course, if my son was jawing in the mix I would have told him to knock it off first. (in no uncertain terms)

At one point it looked like she was going to pole dance on that hand rail04-drinky. Bear Bryant must be turning in his grave. Not the kind of fans you want.
01-05-2014 03:11 PM
Advertisement

GSUNCSU Offline
2nd String

I Root For: GA SOUTHERN
Oklahoma should just be happy they don't have any trees to poison...
01-05-2014 06:13 PM
garmen Offline
2nd String

(01-05-2014 06:13 PM)GSUNCSU Wrote:  Oklahoma should just be happy they don't have any trees to poison...

Fuel To The FireFuel To The FireFuel To The Fire

Funny....sad but funny
01-05-2014 07:48 PM
bokobobcat1919 Offline
Sun Belt

I Root For: Texas State
If that were a man assaulting a woman or another man he would have been tossed out of the stadium and arrested.. no matter what was said prior to it.
01-05-2014 09:43 PM
Louisianafanrcajun90 Offline
1st String

I Root For: UL

You don't actually buy her story? Did you see the video of her shooting the bird at a guy with a smartphone? She was clearly loaded and a mean drunk. I have no doubt the OU guys taunted her but verbally taunting or attacking does not give her the right to get physical.

I'm half Cuban so if someone calls me a spick or beaner, I have the right to knock them out?
01-05-2014 10:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.