Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Louisville Forward Luke Hancock out for the First 3 Games....
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Athletes First
Louisville Forward Luke Hancock out for the First 3 Games....
The 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Tournament Most Outstanding Player is out for the 3 Games....who would have thought that Kevin Ware would return from injury before Luke Hancock...

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketba...hree-games
11-07-2013 09:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Wilkie01 Offline
Cards Prognosticater
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Louisville
RE: Louisville Forward Luke Hancock out for the First 3 Games....
(11-07-2013 09:56 AM)Maize Wrote:  The 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Tournament Most Outstanding Player is out for the 3 Games....who would have thought that Kevin Ware would return from injury before Luke Hancock...

College of Charleston, Hartford, and Fairfield, no concern here! 07-coffee3
11-07-2013 10:04 AM
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-07-2013 10:04 AM)Wilkie01 Wrote:  
(11-07-2013 09:56 AM)Maize Wrote:  The 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Tournament Most Outstanding Player is out for the 3 Games....who would have thought that Kevin Ware would return from injury before Luke Hancock...

No concern...really with the schedule our only challenges in the regular season will be @ Temple, @ Cincinnati, @ UConn, @ Memphis, @ Kentucky and vs. North Carolina....expect to go 4-2 in those 6 games and would be very surprised if we lose any more then 4 Games going into the NCAA's....when Behanan comes back and if we stay healthy from what I have seen from this team we are actually more talented then last year....now will we repeat as Champions who knows but the talent is there...nobody has 6 Guards/Swingmen as good as L1C4...04-cheers
11-07-2013 10:23 AM
Advertisement

Wilkie01 Offline
Cards Prognosticater
Jersey Retired

I watched the Pikeville game, we have some great new talent, couple with great returning players. Rick will have us ready for another March run. 07-coffee3
11-07-2013 10:29 AM
Tigermaniac Offline
BBB Enthusiast

I Root For: Memphis/Army
(11-07-2013 10:23 AM)Maize Wrote:  

No concern...really with the schedule our only challenges in the regular season will be @ Temple, @ Cincinnati, @ UConn, @ Memphis, @ Kentucky and vs. North Carolina....expect to go 4-2 in those 6 games and would be very surprised if we lose any more then 4 Games going into the NCAA's....when Behanan comes back and if we stay healthy from what I have seen from this team we are actually more talented then last year....now will we repeat as Champions who knows but the talent is there...nobody has 6 Guards/Swingmen as good as L1C4...04-cheers

I'll bite.

G Joe Jackson
G Michael Dixon
G Geron Johnson
G Chris Crawford
G Markel Crawford
G/F Kuran Iverson
G/F Nick King
G/F Damien Wilson

It'll be fun to see how this turns out.
11-07-2013 02:27 PM
Advertisement

Geotag Offline
Banned

I Root For: Defense
Maize the self boasting is starting to get tiresome. We know about your players no need to keep rehashing what they have done.
11-07-2013 02:45 PM
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-07-2013 02:27 PM)Tigermaniac Wrote:  

I'll bite.

G Joe Jackson
G Michael Dixon
G Geron Johnson
G Chris Crawford
G Markel Crawford
G/F Kuran Iverson
G/F Nick King
G/F Damien Wilson

Memphis and Louisville as noted has the best two corps in the Nation.. the main difference is the Louisville Players especially Hancock and Smith have performed on the Grand Stage
11-07-2013 02:59 PM
Advertisement

Geotag Offline
Banned

I Root For: Defense
(11-07-2013 02:59 PM)Maize Wrote:  

I'll bite.

G Joe Jackson
G Michael Dixon
G Geron Johnson
G Chris Crawford
G Markel Crawford
G/F Kuran Iverson
G/F Nick King
G/F Damien Wilson

Memphis and Louisville as noted has the best two corps in the Nation.. the main difference is the Louisville Players especially Hancock and Smith have performed on the Grand Stage
I will wait to praise our team after the exhibition game tmr. I want to see how they respond to the Baylor beat down first. I want to see engaged players no matter the opponent.
11-07-2013 03:05 PM
Tigermaniac Offline
BBB Enthusiast

I Root For: Memphis/Army
(11-07-2013 02:59 PM)Maize Wrote:  

I'll bite.

G Joe Jackson
G Michael Dixon
G Geron Johnson
G Chris Crawford
G Markel Crawford
G/F Kuran Iverson
G/F Nick King
G/F Damien Wilson

Indeed, they have and did quite well when given the opportunity. However, all 6 have not. Jones, Gill and Rozier still have some proving to do as well.

What are the reports on Gill by the way? I personally thought he was going to be the best player in your class.
11-07-2013 03:12 PM
Advertisement

Wilkie01 Offline
Cards Prognosticater
Jersey Retired

I have not heard any. I have tell you that I liked Rozier and Jones played yesterday. however, B4 I get over excited, I must remember that we were playing Pikeville. 04-cheers
11-07-2013 04:21 PM
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-07-2013 04:21 PM)Wilkie01 Wrote:  I have not heard any. I have tell you that I liked Rozier and Jones played yesterday. however, B4 I get over excited, I must remember that we were playing Pikeville. 04-cheers

Just having Blackshear, Smith & Luke and there experience is very comforting...04-cheers
11-07-2013 04:57 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.