Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT - T.Y. Hilton
Bookmark and Share
Chrono124 Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: TROY
OT - T.Y. Hilton
Just watching the Colts vs. Texans game tonight and T.Y. Hilton is up to 3 TDs tonight. He was good when he was FIU, but this guy has really turned into a great NFL player. Its awesome to see an SBC freshman of the year(2008) and player of the year(2010) go on to do some great things. FIU really could have done some great things with this guy, too bad their team was garbage.
11-03-2013 11:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.
RE: OT - T.Y. Hilton
They played in two bowl games and won one with him there didn't they?
11-03-2013 11:51 PM
Chrono124 Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(11-03-2013 11:51 PM)GoApps70 Wrote:  They played in two bowl games and won one with him there didn't they?

Yeah they did decent, but they never lived up to the hype that surrounded them in the preseason. I guess they did end up getting a share of the championship in 2010, so can't complain about that. Glad to see him in the NFL and make an impact. I have a reason to watch the colts more often now.
11-03-2013 11:59 PM
GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.
(11-03-2013 11:59 PM)Chrono124 Wrote:  
(11-03-2013 11:51 PM)GoApps70 Wrote:  They played in two bowl games and won one with him there didn't they?

Yeah they did decent, but they never lived up to the hype that surrounded them in the preseason. I guess they did end up getting a share of the championship in 2010, so can't complain about that. Glad to see him in the NFL and make an impact. I have a reason to watch the colts more often now.

Still wonder why Cristobol (sp?) was let go. Just doesn't make sense, had to be something involved.
11-04-2013 12:06 AM
Advertisement

trojanbrutha Offline
Beltbbs Troy Football INsider

If the muts hadn't have beaten them that year, we wouldn't have shared #5...they may not have been what you thought they should be, but they beat the brakes off us that season...sometimes you just have to give credit where it's due.
11-04-2013 12:23 AM
Chrono124 Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(11-04-2013 12:23 AM)trojanbrutha Wrote:  

If the muts hadn't have beaten them that year, we wouldn't have shared #5...they may not have been what you thought they should be, but they beat the brakes off us that season...sometimes you just have to give credit where it's due.

He was there for 4 years, and they got 1 good season. I don't deny they did good in 2010, and we did get pretty lucky.
11-04-2013 07:54 AM
mbrunner Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Troy University
[quote='Chrono124' pid='9950915' dateline='1383540098']
Just watching the Colts vs. Texans game tonight and T.Y. Hilton is up to 3 TDs tonight. He was good when he was FIU, but this guy has really turned into a great NFL player. Its awesome to see an SBC freshman of the year(2008) and player of the year(2010) go on to do some great things. FIU really could have done some great things with this guy, too bad their team was garbage.

another SBC great one!
11-04-2013 08:07 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.