Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Libs.... Questions for you
Bull_In_Exile Offline
Eternal Pessimist

I Root For: The Underdog
Libs.... Questions for you
Do you really believe that Obama was ignorant of foreign spying?

If he was is that better or worse for O?
10-28-2013 01:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Pyrizzo Offline
Eyes in the Sky

I Root For: nothing
RE: Libs.... Questions for you
I think what sucks for O is that Europe is not falling for his ignorance as easily as the american public does, especially since he doesn't have their media in his back pocket.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 01:46 PM by Pyrizzo.)
10-28-2013 01:43 PM
john01992 Offline
Former ESPNer still in recovery mode

I Root For: John0 out!!!!
that information gets reported to someone and someone reports it up the chain of command

where does that chain of command end???? obama

now the real question is

1) under which president did this start
2) when did obama end the practice (if he ended the practice at all)
10-28-2013 01:53 PM
I'mMoreAwesomeThanYou Offline
Medium Pimping

I Root For: America
Re: RE: Libs.... Questions for you
(10-28-2013 01:53 PM)john01992 Wrote:  that information gets reported to someone and someone reports it up the chain of command

now the real question is

Spying on Germany started in the forties you dolt. The problem is why we got caught. I don't blame Obama for this one.

Positive Rep me and I'll vote for Obama in 2016
10-28-2013 02:03 PM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(10-28-2013 01:53 PM)john01992 Wrote:  that information gets reported to someone and someone reports it up the chain of command

now the real question is

Are you kidding? No way he ended any spying because if he did I'll bet he would have gone public with it in an effort to make himself look better and predecessors worse. It's how he rolls.....
10-28-2013 02:04 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(10-28-2013 02:04 PM)Crebman Wrote:  

now the real question is

Are you kidding? No way he ended any spying because if he did I'll bet he would have gone public with it in an effort to make himself look better and predecessors worse. It's how he rolls.....

Exactly. +10000000
10-28-2013 02:40 PM
Advertisement

Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
I don't think any President is 100% aware of everything that is going on in the CIA or FBI.

It would be impossible.

I believe that the CIA and FBI diliberately keep certain things from the President. He is on a "need to know" basis.

If he needs to know, they will tell him. If not, then they won't tell him for his own protection.
10-28-2013 02:44 PM
Medium Pimping

(10-28-2013 02:44 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  I don't think any President is 100% aware of everything that is going on in the CIA or FBI.

It would be impossible.

I believe that the CIA and FBI diliberately keep certain things from the President. He is on a "need to know" basis.

If he needs to know, they will tell him. If not, then they won't tell him for his own protection.

Sooooooo, you believe Globama didn't know other leaders of the free world were targets of spying? REALLY? REALLY?!?!?
10-28-2013 02:45 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(10-28-2013 02:44 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  I don't think any President is 100% aware of everything that is going on in the CIA or FBI.

It would be impossible.

LOL. okay, how about 10%?!?

Is there ANYTHING this denier in Chief has known about other than finding out about it "on the nightly news"? He doesn't get regular briefings about anything? If he does, what? What does he occupy his days with other than the golf?

Talk about a peculiarly incurious person. He didn't even bother to inquire about how his crown legislative jewel was coming along. He didn't know about the roll out disaster and didn't know about NSA eavesdropping? What on earth is he doing all day?
10-28-2013 02:49 PM
Bull_In_Exile Offline
Eternal Pessimist

I Root For: The Underdog

now the real question is

It's 6 years into his presidency... The "Bush did it" excuses have to stop...
10-28-2013 02:57 PM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(10-28-2013 02:49 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

It would be impossible.

Is there ANYTHING this denier in Chief has known about other than finding out about it "on the nightly news"? He doesn't get regular briefings about anything? If he does, what? What does he occupy his days with other than the golf?

Talk about a peculiarly incurious person. He didn't even bother to inquire about how his crown legislative jewel was coming along. He didn't know about the roll out disaster and didn't know about NSA eavesdropping? What on earth is he doing all day?

Plausible deniability. Deny everything bad.................but take full credit for anything good that happens - the Obama presidency.

Besides, he likes the vacation/travel perks of the job, but I don't think much else.
10-28-2013 03:06 PM
Advertisement

Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award

It would be impossible.

Yeah, well...

[Image: a_560x375.jpg]
10-28-2013 03:07 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes

It would be impossible.

You nailed it.
10-28-2013 03:15 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(10-28-2013 03:15 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  

It would be impossible.

You nailed it.

Clearly, there is ann old presidential tactic that many presidents have used: if it's bad say you didn't know about it. If it's good take credit for it.

Why should that be any different with Obama?
10-28-2013 03:17 PM
Medium Pimping

(10-28-2013 03:17 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  

It would be impossible.

You nailed it.

Clearly, there is ann old presidential tactic that many presidents have used: if it's bad say you didn't know about it. If it's good take credit for it.

MOST TRANSPARENT EVER!!
10-28-2013 03:19 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

It would be impossible.

You nailed it.

Responsibility?

Hell, I can't even think of any "good" he's taken credit for? Cash for clunkers? Summer of Recovery? Tens of thousands of green jobs? Have the oceans healed? Lol.

Good God it could go on and on endlessly.
10-28-2013 03:21 PM
Advertisement

Fitbud Offline
Banned

(10-28-2013 03:21 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

It would be impossible.

You nailed it.

Responsibility?

Hell, I can't even think of any "good" he's taken credit for? Cash for clunkers? Summer of Recovery? Tens of thousands of green jobs? Have the oceans healed? Lol.

So what you are saying is that this President is somehow different than all the rest?

Yeah he gets a lot of that. We understand.
10-28-2013 03:27 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(10-28-2013 03:27 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(10-28-2013 02:49 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  LOL. okay, how about 10%?!?

You nailed it.

Responsibility?

So what you are saying is that this President is somehow different than all the rest?

So what you are clearly illustrating is that you can't read? Or is it the comprehension thing that's troubling?

You've skipped from "many" to "all" and now try, poorly I might add, to use your weak kneed "RACIST" charge. Find some new material or schtick, this is boring.

While you're looking up your next opinion on Mother Jones, why not post some of the "good" he has, like "many", taken credit for? I can wait. 07-coffee3
10-28-2013 03:35 PM
Medium Pimping

(10-28-2013 03:27 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(10-28-2013 02:49 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  LOL. okay, how about 10%?!?

You nailed it.

Responsibility?

No, HE said HE was different than all the rest. Other Presidents doing it doesn't make stuff ok....clear?
10-28-2013 03:37 PM
CliftonAve Online
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
Not a big listener of Rush Limbaugh, but this does fall within his "Limbaugh Theorem on Obama", something he articulated a while back. Limbaugh opines Obama positions himself as an outsider. He intentionally doesn't govern so he doesn't appear to be part of Washington. Limabugh states Obama presents that there is some separate mysterious, powerful forces that are opposing him and stopping him from creating jobs and giving people proper health care... but he is out there fighting for the schools teachers, firefighters and the poor.
10-28-2013 03:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.