Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If it comes about only Alabama will have more talent @ the skill position then L1C4..
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Athletes First
If it comes about only Alabama will have more talent @ the skill position then L1C4..
It is rumors are true that Michael Dyer is going to be a Louisville Cardinal...with Teddy Bridgewater @ QB-(the #1 NFL QB Prospect in College Football), with the return of Dominique Brown & Senroise Perry from injury with the 2010 BCS Title Game MVP @ RB along with DeVonte Parker & Eli Rogers @ WR...you can make a strong argument that maybe only Bama is stronger @ the skill positons in college football...04-cheers
07-27-2013 03:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
RE: If it comes about only Alabama will have more talent @ the skill position then L1C4..
hes should fit in at the ville

"Let me put all this together," Dyer said. "You offer me a scholarship. I go out there and play 12 games for you. Do the best I can for you. Get grades. Win you a national championship, MVP, Bo Jackson's record. I do all this for you. Then at the end, what did you do for me?

"I win you millions of dollars that I don't see a cent of," he continued. "I put my neck on the line for you. And then I'm sitting over here in the corner? That's telling me you don't really care that much about humans. You don't care that I'm someone's child. That I have a mother and I have a little girl. You don't care about that." Dyer left Auburn in December. When coaches called his cell phone, he didn't answer.
07-27-2013 03:18 PM
Cougar Hippy Offline
Banned

I Root For: Dear old U of H
RE: If it comes about only Alabama will have more talent @ the skill position then L1C4..
It only makes the target on Louisville's back even bigger than before.
07-27-2013 04:53 PM
Kyle0614 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: East Carolina
Maybe so............... but you will never beat bama refs, unless you pay them off before the game.
07-27-2013 04:55 PM
BearcatJerry Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC Bearcats
(07-27-2013 03:05 PM)Maize Wrote:  It is rumors are true that Michael Dyer is going to be a Louisville Cardinal...with Teddy Bridgewater @ QB-(the #1 NFL QB Prospect in College Football), with the return of Dominique Brown & Senroise Perry from injury with the 2010 BCS Title Game MVP @ RB along with DeVonte Parker & Eli Rogers @ WR...you can make a strong argument that maybe only Bama is stronger @ the skill positons in college football...04-cheers

And once again proving that those "Core Values" are nothing more than words on a wall... Bravo.
07-27-2013 06:18 PM
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

With what going on in College Athletics right now don't want to hear bout "core values"...as long as Coach Strong approves and he follows the guidelines then I am now ok with it....07-coffee3
07-27-2013 06:23 PM
Advertisement

TRest3 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UConn
He's going to leave his gun at home. Guns aren't usually allowed in dorms, I would hope.
07-27-2013 06:29 PM
BearcatJerry Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC Bearcats
(07-27-2013 06:23 PM)Maize Wrote:  With what going on in College Athletics right now don't want to hear bout "core values"...as long as Coach Strong approves and he follows the guidelines then I am now ok with it....07-coffee3

And he runs for 2,000+ yards...
07-27-2013 06:31 PM
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

(07-27-2013 06:29 PM)TRest3 Wrote:  He's going to leave his gun at home. Guns aren't usually allowed in dorms, I would hope.

If he wants an NFL Career...this is his last chance....expect him to be on his best behavior...it was very apparent if not Louisville he is/was going to USF...07-coffee3
07-27-2013 06:36 PM
TigerSeth Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis tigers
(07-27-2013 03:05 PM)Maize Wrote:  It is rumors are true that Michael Dyer is going to be a Louisville Cardinal...with Teddy Bridgewater @ QB-(the #1 NFL QB Prospect in College Football), with the return of Dominique Brown & Senroise Perry from injury with the 2010 BCS Title Game MVP @ RB along with DeVonte Parker & Eli Rogers @ WR...you can make a strong argument that maybe only Bama is stronger @ the skill positons in college football...04-cheers

Game is won in the trenches brosef
07-27-2013 06:36 PM
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

(07-27-2013 06:36 PM)TigerSeth Wrote:  

3 Fulltime OL Starters-(the other was a part time starter last year and played a lot in. The Sugar Bowl) and the entire Front 7 returning on Defense...got it covered...05-nono
07-27-2013 06:39 PM
Advertisement

TigerSeth Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis tigers
(07-27-2013 06:39 PM)Maize Wrote:  

3 Fulltime OL Starters-(the other was a part time starter last year and played a lot in. The Sugar Bowl) and the entire Front 7 returning on Defense...got it covered...05-nono

Looking shaky in the secondary brosef.05-nono
07-27-2013 06:43 PM
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

(07-27-2013 06:43 PM)TigerSeth Wrote:  
(07-27-2013 06:39 PM)Maize Wrote:  

Looking shaky in the secondary brosef.05-nono

No....only lost 1 Starter-(Adrian Bushell)...remember, one of the 5 Youngest Rosters in all of College Football in 2011-2012...love that 2011 Recruiting Class...shares of league titles as Freshmen & Sophomores...07-coffee3
07-27-2013 06:52 PM
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

Howie Lindsey...basically the Chip Brown of Louisville...doesn't speak unless with approval has said Dyer...that huge...but don't expect anything "official" until the start of Fall Camp.

Another hint:

After he left Arkansas State, Dyer's phone didn't ring much. But last October, USA Today's George Schroeder published a long and vivid story about Dyer's life at Arkansas Baptist. Colleges began to offer scholarships. Dyer has picked one - a big, D-I school, he said, where he can play starting next month. "It's a school where he can replicate and duplicate," said Hill.
If you're looking at the schools that Dyer has been linked to over the past couple of weeks, Louisville is really the only one (no offense, South Florida) that fits the description of "a big, D-I school" where he would have the opportunity to "replicate and duplicate."

http://www.cardchronicle.com/2013/7/25/4...d-a-school
07-27-2013 06:56 PM
Texas2Step Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: The American
I would love to trade places with Louisville fans right now with everything that has happened over the last 12 months, but I will say that it is a whole lot different when you are the "hunted" and no longer the "hunter". Nobody has ever ran the table in the Big East/American, even the great West Virginia teams that won BCS games for the league in years past. Louisville is a favorite, no doubt, but I've yet to see a Big East/American team simply glide through the conference slate after a media-hyped offseason.
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2013 07:10 PM by Texas2Step.)
07-27-2013 07:07 PM
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

(07-27-2013 07:07 PM)Texas2Step Wrote:  I would love to trade places with Louisville fans right now with everything that has happened over the last 12 months, but I will say that it is a whole lot different when you are the "hunted" and no longer the "hunter".

In Basketball has always been the hunted...Football...agree...04-cheers
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2013 07:09 PM by Maize.)
07-27-2013 07:09 PM
Advertisement

TRest3 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UConn
(07-27-2013 06:56 PM)Maize Wrote:  Howie Lindsey...basically the Chip Brown of Louisville...doesn't speak unless with approval has said Dyer...that huge...but don't expect anything "official" until the start of Fall Camp.

Another hint:

After he left Arkansas State, Dyer's phone didn't ring much. But last October, USA Today's George Schroeder published a long and vivid story about Dyer's life at Arkansas Baptist. Colleges began to offer scholarships. Dyer has picked one - a big, D-I school, he said, where he can play starting next month. "It's a school where he can replicate and duplicate," said Hill.
If you're looking at the schools that Dyer has been linked to over the past couple of weeks, Louisville is really the only one (no offense, South Florida) that fits the description of "a big, D-I school" where he would have the opportunity to "replicate and duplicate."

What the hell does replicate and duplicate mean? Smoke blunts with his boys?
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2013 08:18 PM by TRest3.)
07-27-2013 08:17 PM
Cubanbull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
LOL. So UL considers itself one of the bigDiv1 schools too funny.
07-27-2013 08:20 PM
memphistiger89 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(07-27-2013 08:17 PM)TRest3 Wrote:  
(07-27-2013 06:56 PM)Maize Wrote:  Howie Lindsey...basically the Chip Brown of Louisville...doesn't speak unless with approval has said Dyer...that huge...but don't expect anything "official" until the start of Fall Camp.

Another hint:

What the hell does replicate and duplicate mean? Smoke blunts with his boys?

I think he meant replicate and defecate.
07-27-2013 08:31 PM
CD11 Offline
I won.

I Root For: Myself
(07-27-2013 07:07 PM)Texas2Step Wrote:  I would love to trade places with Louisville fans right now with everything that has happened over the last 12 months, but I will say that it is a whole lot different when you are the "hunted" and no longer the "hunter". Nobody has ever ran the table in the Big East/American, even the great West Virginia teams that won BCS games for the league in years past. Louisville is a favorite, no doubt, but I've yet to see a Big East/American team simply glide through the conference slate after a media-hyped offseason.

We ran the table in 09.
07-27-2013 08:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.