Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wayne LaP'errrr......what did he say?
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
Wayne LaP'errrr......what did he say?
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/...ts.php?m=1

Wayne is warning you to arm up for the coming riots, gangs, and terrorists. Hide your wife. Hide your kids.
02-14-2013 07:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
RE: Wayne LaP'errrr......what did he say?
Just further proof of who the NRA actually works for...and no, it ain't its members.
02-15-2013 09:42 AM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
It's called being prepared. The only one of his scenarios that could be considered "out there" is the terrorist scenario. Every other one is perfectly plausible and is a reasonable argument for gun ownership.
02-19-2013 01:36 PM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
(02-19-2013 01:36 PM)200yrs2late Wrote:  It's called being prepared. The only one of his scenarios that could be considered "out there" is the terrorist scenario. Every other one is perfectly plausible and is a reasonable argument for gun ownership.

C'mon 200yrs, we all know it's only TEA Partiers who are dangerous.
02-19-2013 01:42 PM
Advertisement

200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

(02-19-2013 01:42 PM)DrTorch Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 01:36 PM)200yrs2late Wrote:  It's called being prepared. The only one of his scenarios that could be considered "out there" is the terrorist scenario. Every other one is perfectly plausible and is a reasonable argument for gun ownership.

C'mon 200yrs, we all know it's only TEA Partiers who are dangerous.

I suppose you're right. I'm educated, resourceful, self-employed, capable of supporting and providing for my family, and independent. I can see why a nanny-state govt would consider me dangerous... I only need them to provide the necessities outlined in the Constitution.
02-19-2013 01:50 PM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
I'll take him and you can have this clown:

Chicago’s chief of police can’t seem to avoid controversy over his statements related to gun control.

On a Sunday talk show, as reported by the Illinois State Rifle Association, police Superintendent Garry F. McCarthy said that firearm owners who lobby their representatives, or who donate money to political campaigns, for pro-Second Amendment issues are guilty of corruption and of endangering public safety.

The embattled police chief — who previously blamed “government-sponsored racism” and Sarah Palin for Chicago’s gun-related violence, and who once said the Second Amendment itself was a threat to the nation’s security, according to a report by Red State — also said judges and lawmakers should focus more on public opinion polls when considering constitutional matters, the ISRA reported.

On Sunday, Superintendent McCarthy also said the Second Amendment does, in fact, allow for governments and police agencies to impose mandatory liability insurance requirements on gun owners, and that GPS tracking devices can be lawfully affixed to firearms sold to civilians, according to the ISRA.
02-19-2013 02:02 PM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

(02-19-2013 02:02 PM)maximus Wrote:  I'll take him and you can have this clown:

Chicago’s chief of police can’t seem to avoid controversy over his statements related to gun control.

On a Sunday talk show, as reported by the Illinois State Rifle Association, police Superintendent Garry F. McCarthy said that firearm owners who lobby their representatives, or who donate money to political campaigns, for pro-Second Amendment issues are guilty of corruption and of endangering public safety.

The embattled police chief — who previously blamed “government-sponsored racism” and Sarah Palin for Chicago’s gun-related violence, and who once said the Second Amendment itself was a threat to the nation’s security, according to a report by Red State — also said judges and lawmakers should focus more on public opinion polls when considering constitutional matters, the ISRA reported.

On Sunday, Superintendent McCarthy also said the Second Amendment does, in fact, allow for governments and police agencies to impose mandatory liability insurance requirements on gun owners, and that GPS tracking devices can be lawfully affixed to firearms sold to civilians, according to the ISRA.

No wonder crime in Chicago is out of control. The police chief is obviously an idiot.
02-19-2013 02:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.