Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Great Birthday Present!
falconplucker Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo
Great Birthday Present!
My wife surprised me this year. She emailed Coach Collup, who forwarded it on and we get to be honorary coaches today. We get to go to this morning's shoot around, eat with the team at the pre-game meal, and go into the locker room for the pre-game speech. Maybe I should draw up some plays.
01-19-2013 08:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SylvaniaRocket Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TOLEDO ROCKETS
RE: Great Birthday Present!
(01-19-2013 08:01 AM)falconplucker Wrote:  My wife surprised me this year. She emailed Coach Collup, who forwarded it on and we get to be honorary coaches today. We get to go to this morning's shoot around, eat with the team at the pre-game meal, and go into the locker room for the pre-game speech. Maybe I should draw up some plays.

Happy Birthday! What a great present. We did that a couple of years ago. What an unforgettable experience. Tricia may ask you to say a few words to the team, so be prepared. It was a thrill to walk down the hall toward the floor as the team approached the fan tunnel. Enjoy!
01-19-2013 08:29 AM
MotoRocket Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
any luck on getting into the locker room post game to hand out towels....
01-19-2013 08:35 AM
Advertisement

H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo R0ckets
(01-19-2013 08:01 AM)falconplucker Wrote:  My wife surprised me this year. She emailed Coach Collup, who forwarded it on and we get to be honorary coaches today. We get to go to this morning's shoot around, eat with the team at the pre-game meal, and go into the locker room for the pre-game speech. Maybe I should draw up some plays.

That IS a great gift. Shake up the lineup a little. Start the freshman. Use a multi-colored ball and have the team do their dance routines during timeouts. You won't have anything useful to share with them anyway! 03-wink
01-19-2013 08:37 AM
Toledo Football 1st Offline
All Rockets All The Time

I Root For: T O L E D O

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
(01-19-2013 08:37 AM)H2Oville Rocket Wrote:  That IS a great gift. Shake up the lineup a little. Start the freshman. Use a multi-colored ball and have the team do their dance routines during timeouts. You won't have anything useful to share with them anyway! 03-wink

Gold helmets!!
01-19-2013 09:33 AM
Advertisement

Campbell4President Offline
1st String

(01-19-2013 08:35 AM)MotoRocket Wrote:  any luck on getting into the locker room post game to hand out towels....

03-lmfao
01-19-2013 09:39 AM
NewMex RocketFan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
Maybe your birthday gift will include a half time fire them up speech!!!

All in all, a sweet day.
01-19-2013 02:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

falconplucker Offline
1st String

Not pretty win, but had a lot of fun. We sat with Kyle, Namma, and Reed for brunch, and got a picture with them. Saw the football recruits walking through.
01-19-2013 04:38 PM
NewMex RocketFan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
(01-19-2013 04:38 PM)falconplucker Wrote:  Not pretty win, but had a lot of fun. We sat with Kyle, Namma, and Reed for brunch, and got a picture with them. Saw the football recruits walking through.

Whatever you did at half time worked! Glad you had such a great birthday.
01-19-2013 09:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
djsfw Offline
Bench Warmer

That may be the coolest birthday present I have ever heard of. Must have been a huge rush for you!
01-19-2013 11:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.