SDSU Officially Joinig MWC
01-16-2013 05:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
RE: SDSU Officially Joinig MWC
Who will replace Chris Peterson, Once he is named New Head coach at Oregon? Most of Kelly Staff are gonna go with him or be gone now with NCAA about to come down and we Know Chris is Dying to come back home to Oregon.....He should be annouced fairly soon once they work out the details....You guys Handed it to the other MWC teams with that Whoopsided deal....Way to be a team player!
01-16-2013 05:32 PM
Fresno St. Alum Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Fresno St.
(01-16-2013 05:32 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Who will replace Chris Peterson, Once he is named New Head coach at Oregon? Most of Kelly Staff are gonna go with him or be gone now with NCAA about to come down and we Know Chris is Dying to come back home to Oregon.....He should be annouced fairly soon once they work out the details....You guys Handed it to the other MWC teams with that Whoopsided deal....Way to be a team player!

Oregon already hired their own OC
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2013 05:35 PM by Fresno St. Alum.)
01-16-2013 05:34 PM
PoiseState Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: BSU and WWU
(01-16-2013 05:32 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Who will replace Chris Peterson, Once he is named New Head coach at Oregon? Most of Kelly Staff are gonna go with him or be gone now with NCAA about to come down and we Know Chris is Dying to come back home to Oregon.....He should be annouced fairly soon once they work out the details....You guys Handed it to the other MWC teams with that Whoopsided deal....Way to be a team player!

Haha get a clue buddy!! That was a bad trolling attempt!! 03-lmfao
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2013 05:36 PM by PoiseState.)
01-16-2013 05:35 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

that was then , With NCAA Coming down on them look for them to go outside now....Peterson should get the call and soon.....Look for Mark Helfrich to follow Kelly to Philly by the way.....Again Question and be serious now, Who is gonna replace Chris Peterson now that he is off to Oregon?
01-16-2013 05:43 PM
PoiseState Offline
Special Teams

01-16-2013 05:44 PM
Advertisement

Yoda Offline
1st String

I Root For: Fresno State
(01-16-2013 05:34 PM)Fresno St. Alum Wrote:  Oregon already hired their own OC

Not yet they haven't.

http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ss...ing_s.html

Yoda out...

01-16-2013 05:45 PM
Fresno St. Alum Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Fresno St.
(01-16-2013 05:43 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  that was then , With NCAA Coming down on them look for them to go outside now....Peterson should get the call and soon.....Look for Mark Helfrich to follow Kelly to Philly by the way.....Again Question and be serious now, Who is gonna replace Chris Peterson now that he is off to Oregon?

So if your deam comes true, BSU will suck and Fresno won't have to share the title or lose to them anymore 02-13-banana

Oh wait I thought this when Hawkins left. Still waiting for them to suck
01-16-2013 05:47 PM
PoiseState Offline
Special Teams

(01-16-2013 05:43 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  that was then , With NCAA Coming down on them look for them to go outside now....Peterson should get the call and soon.....Look for Mark Helfrich to follow Kelly to Philly by the way.....Again Question and be serious now, Who is gonna replace Chris Peterson now that he is off to Oregon?

Why would Petersen want to go coach at a school that has a completely different offese and has major sanctions on the way. BTW Petersen turned them down last year when Kelley was on his wat to Tampa Bay.
01-16-2013 05:49 PM
Boise fan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Boise State

Unlike the aholes on your board, we'll put up with your lame trolling attempt.

Now run along, junior.

03-nutkick
01-16-2013 05:52 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

i am not trolling....I am glad you guys are in the MWC and glad SDSU got back in as well....I think a 10 team league in the Big East is best for us right now....Big Ten will Expand again once they see how this Maryland case turns out, and so will the SEC....The Big 12 is trying to get a CCG at 10 and when denied look for them to at least go to 12 at some point. So by next year their could be 6 to 8 spots open up in the ACC cause that is where the Big Ten, SEC, and Big 12 will come calling from, then that opens up 6 to 8 spots in the ACC. I like My Memphis Tigers chances with that. I just asked If and When Chris Peterson gets the call from Oregon who is or would be his replacement? All i was asking.
01-16-2013 05:52 PM
Advertisement

PoiseState Offline
Special Teams

(01-16-2013 05:52 PM)Boise fan Wrote:  

Unlike the aholes on your board, we'll put up with your lame trolling attempt.

Now run along, junior.

03-nutkick

HAHA BuH-ByE
01-16-2013 05:53 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Wow, I am not Trolling. I asked a simple Question. If and When Chris Peterson takes the job, Who would Replace him. I am a Memphis Tiger Fan. I understand You guys going back to the MWC as well as I Do SDSU. I only asked a Question and YOU guys get so defensive...You act like Coaches stay Forever....If or When HE left who would you guys think or want to replace him? Just a Question!
01-16-2013 05:58 PM
PoiseState Offline
Special Teams

(01-16-2013 05:58 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Wow, I am not Trolling. I asked a simple Question. If and When Chris Peterson takes the job, Who would Replace him. I am a Memphis Tiger Fan. I understand You guys going back to the MWC as well as I Do SDSU. I only asked a Question and YOU guys get so defensive...You act like Coaches stay Forever....If or When HE left who would you guys think or want to replace him? Just a Question!

Probably Harsin or our current DC. Dirk Koetter or many of the great Bronco coaches who have risen up through the ranks. There has only been one Coach at Boise that has had a losing record and that was Houston Nutt.
01-16-2013 06:06 PM
Yoda Offline
1st String

(01-16-2013 05:58 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Wow, I am not Trolling. I asked a simple Question. If and When Chris Peterson takes the job, Who would Replace him. I am a Memphis Tiger Fan. I understand You guys going back to the MWC as well as I Do SDSU. I only asked a Question and YOU guys get so defensive...You act like Coaches stay Forever....If or When HE left who would you guys think or want to replace him? Just a Question!

Don't you understand? Outsiders are not allowed to ask a question or do anything but cheerlead here at CSNBBS. Try it and you will be damned as a troll, ridiculed and eventually driven out (banned). Protestations that you are not trolling will only be construed as more trolling. Trust me, I know.

Actually, that's the Big East board. And you never gave me any grief over there so that last paragraph wasn't for you. And I'm told that our mods welcome outsiders here and will insist that the prohibition against personal attacks on other posters even extends to outsiders.

To answer your question. I don't know. Hopefully for Boise and the MWC, it looks like Oregon's current OC will get the job, rendering your question moot. But if not, then I can only say that Boise has promoted their last 2-4 head coaches from within -- generally from the OC spot, I believe. So that might be a good job to have...

Yoda out...

01-16-2013 06:14 PM
PoiseState Offline
Special Teams

(01-16-2013 06:14 PM)Yoda Wrote:  

Don't you understand? Outsiders are not allowed to ask a question or do anything but cheerlead here at CSNBBS. Try it and you will be damned as a troll, ridiculed and eventually driven out (banned). Protestations that you are not trolling will only be construed as more trolling. Trust me, I know.

Actually, that's the Big East board. And you never gave me any grief over there so that last paragraph wasn't for you. And I'm told that our mods welcome outsiders here and will insist that the prohibition against personal attacks on other posters even extends to outsiders.

To answer your question. I don't know. Hopefully for Boise and the MWC, it looks like Oregon's current OC will get the job, rendering your question moot. But if not, then I can only say that Boise has promoted their last 2-4 head coaches from within -- generally from the OC spot, I believe. So that might be a good job to have...

Yoda out...

If it did happen it BETTER NOT BE PRINCE! Our DC would have my vote!
01-16-2013 06:17 PM
Advertisement

PoiseState Offline
Special Teams

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=128&f=1423

If you want Oregon info follow that this link at you own risk.
01-16-2013 06:20 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

See that was a fair and good informative. Harsin would be ok i think..Not sure Oregon will go with Mark Helfrich, who might be going with Kelly to the eagles..they might turn up the talks with Peterson then..Good luck to you guys In the MWC..I hope we still play Boise and SDSU and even Fresno State and even UNLV in BB some day.. Like I said I feel their will be another 6 to 8 spots open up once the Maryland case is solved..Then the Big ten, SEC, and Big 12 will come knocking on the ACC doors again....And the ACC will come knocking on the BE door again too. And i Like my schools chances when that happens is all. Good Luck to you guys!
01-16-2013 06:22 PM
Yoda Offline
1st String

(01-16-2013 06:22 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I hope we still play Boise and SDSU and even Fresno State...

Hey? What do you mean "even Fresno"? LOL...

And don't tell anybody over at the other board, but my not very secret plan has the MWC going after BYU, Cincinnati, Memphis & Houston -- so we could be playing each other in conference. And given the pull that I have at the conference office, well, okay, so that won't happen.

Would that be a kick ass basketball conference or what?

Yoda out...

01-16-2013 06:37 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Could be a hell of a BB league...Like isaid Big Ten, SEC, And Big 12 will coming calling after more ACC schools soon enough, and then the Acc will come calling on more BE schools and I like our chances...But i wouldn't mind playing Fresno State, SDSU, UNLV and Boise some in BB..We all have to do what best for our schools is all...
01-16-2013 07:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.