Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hello? Anybody here?
Bookmark and Share
01TopperBG Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: WKU
Hello? Anybody here?
Greetings & Salutations fellow Sun Belters! Long time watcher, first time poster. Seminole's "Surprise Player Watch" for conference play initiated my appearance - so everyone can thank him.

Beed had been telling me to get on & post for a couple years now, so I hope he's happy!

Damn happy to be here & let's continue to build this conference.
09-18-2012 09:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CatMom Offline
Getting Old Sucks!

I Root For: TXST
RE: Hello? Anybody here?
(09-18-2012 09:46 PM)01TopperBG Wrote:  Greetings & Salutations fellow Sun Belters! Long time watcher, first time poster. Seminole's "Surprise Player Watch" for conference play initiated my appearance - so everyone can thank him.

Beed had been telling me to get on & post for a couple years now, so I hope he's happy!

Welcome aboard........finally 04-cheers
09-18-2012 10:27 PM
FAUAEPi Offline
1st String

I Root For: FAU
Welcome from Boca!
09-18-2012 10:37 PM
Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

I Root For: TROY
Happy to have you TopperBG, welcome to the sunbeltbbs family! 04-cheers

If you need anything, just shoot me a PM.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2012 10:47 PM by Burn the Horse.)
09-18-2012 10:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ManzanoWolf Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: stAte
Welcome to the board !!

Go WKU . . Go SBC !! 02-13-banana
09-18-2012 10:43 PM
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
(09-18-2012 09:46 PM)01TopperBG Wrote:  Greetings & Salutations fellow Sun Belters! Long time watcher, first time poster. Seminole's "Surprise Player Watch" for conference play initiated my appearance - so everyone can thank him.

welcome aboard stud. i hope to god you post more often here than you do on hilltopper haven. you drop more knowledge in one post than txtop does in a year.

couple a ground rules. don't brag on the toppers. it's in the aup and can get you top secret double probation points.

don't ever question the gumps. they run this joint and had a difficult year. apparently the dieties are still a little angry at 'em and knockin' the ball outta their hands after they drop 600 yards of awesome on you.

don't get in the middle of ul_ arguments. it's like we are with murray state only worse due to the lesser collective iqs from years of drinkin' swamp water. think of ddt and thin eagle eggs in the 70's.

and leave cat mom alone. she's only been here a short time but is prolly the most literate texan i've ever run across. which is admittedly like sayin' somebody won when you see a receiver and a cornerback in a slap fight 30 yards from the play after the whistle blows.

don't make eye contact with paul of troy.....it's just better.. for all involved. he's rawer than i was back in the firewater days.

carry on.
09-18-2012 10:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

I Root For: TROY
ah dahbeed, you're such a comedian. you remind me of Jim Carry before he was funny.
09-18-2012 11:02 PM
Advertisement

chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
(09-18-2012 10:51 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  

welcome aboard stud. i hope to god you post more often here than you do on hilltopper haven. you drop more knowledge in one post than txtop does in a year.

couple a ground rules. don't brag on the toppers. it's in the aup and can get you top secret double probation points.

don't ever question the gumps. they run this joint and had a difficult year. apparently the dieties are still a little angry at 'em and knockin' the ball outta their hands after they drop 600 yards of awesome on you.

don't get in the middle of ul_ arguments. it's like we are with murray state only worse due to the lesser collective iqs from years of drinkin' swamp water. think of ddt and thin eagle eggs in the 70's.

and leave cat mom alone. she's only been here a short time but is prolly the most literate texan i've ever run across. which is admittedly like sayin' somebody won when you see a receiver and a cornerback in a slap fight 30 yards from the play after the whistle blows.

don't make eye contact with paul of troy.....it's just better.. for all involved. he's rawer than i was back in the firewater days.

carry on.

Whats the first rule of fight club?
09-19-2012 12:28 AM
troyw Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: Troy

carry on.

First rule should be to require that newbies purchase a "dahbeed decoder ring".
09-19-2012 07:24 AM
OwlFamily Offline
FLORIDA ATLANTICS DEFENDER OF THE FAITH

I Root For: FLORIDA ATLANTIC

carry on.

Thank you for my smile of the day. All true things to make one's posting life easier on the board, yet funny enough to entertain.

Gold star for 'Beed.
09-19-2012 07:59 AM
Advertisement

WKUSledgeHammer Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Western KY
(09-19-2012 07:24 AM)troyw Wrote:  First rule should be to require that newbies purchase a "dahbeed decoder ring".

Hell's bells! I thought it was quite an accomplishment to get him to stop talking in the 3rd person. Is he really Dahbeed or Dobby? I was really starting to wonder. Although I can see the resemblance.

[Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=4771413040497628&am...c761d2352b]
09-20-2012 11:56 AM
arkstfan Away
Sorry folks

I Root For: Fresh Starts
Hello? Anybody here?
Jim Carey was funny? Sure you aren't thinking of Harry?
09-20-2012 12:18 PM
KAjunRaider Offline
Heisman

I Root For: U.M.T.
(09-20-2012 12:18 PM)arkstfan Wrote:  Jim Carey was funny? Sure you aren't thinking of Harry?

09-20-2012 12:23 PM
Advertisement

Seminole Indian Offline
All American

I Root For: Texas

The players are not a suprise, everyone knew ASU was returning the best skill players in the SBC, and added some more, how they are going to use them in conference play is the surprise.

In fact almost nothing ASU has done in the pre-season on the offensive side should help prepair teams for what they are going to do in conference play. Some of that is because they lost a lot of players early in the Oregon game, and some because they did not want WKU and to a lesser degree FIU to know what to expect.

One of the players is a surprise on offense, because they were going to use him on defense.

According to the coaches, who are asked about him every time they talk to the media, they said knew when they watched him on film in HS that if they could flip him to ASU, he would be the fastest most explosive player on the field from the get go, and he has been even in the Nebraska game. They just have not used him, or two more (one has been hurt) of these players much, but that will change when WKU comes to town.

Also, the ASU coaches said they expect the OL and their defense to be more than adequate come conference play.

Bottom line ASU and FIU were expected to be the best teams in the SBC this year. Don't know where FIU is but that ASU team is expected to be ready when they play WKU.
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2012 10:14 AM by Seminole Indian.)
09-21-2012 09:56 AM
Pschored Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: WKU
(09-20-2012 11:56 AM)WKUSledgeHammer Wrote:  
(09-19-2012 07:24 AM)troyw Wrote:  First rule should be to require that newbies purchase a "dahbeed decoder ring".

Hell's bells! I thought it was quite an accomplishment to get him to stop talking in the 3rd person. Is he really Dahbeed or Dobby? I was really starting to wonder. Although I can see the resemblance.

[Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=4771413040497628&am...c761d2352b]

He's formally known as "Booby"! 01-wingedeagle
09-21-2012 10:01 AM
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
(09-21-2012 09:56 AM)Seminole Indian Wrote:  

The players are not a suprise, everyone knew ASU was returning the best skill players in the SBC, and added some more, how they are going to use them in conference play is the surprise.

In fact almost nothing ASU has done in the pre-season on the offensive side should help prepair teams for what they are going to do in conference play. Some of that is because they lost a lot of players early in the Oregon game, and some because they did not want WKU and to a lesser degree FIU to know what to expect.

One of the players is a surprise on offense, because they were going to use him on defense.

According to the coaches, who are asked about him every time they talk to the media, they said knew when they watched him on film in HS that if they could flip him to ASU, he would be the fastest most explosive player on the field from the get go, and he has been even in the Nebraska game. They just have not used him, or two more (one has been hurt) of these players much, but that will change when WKU comes to town.

Also, the ASU coaches said they expect the OL and their defense to be more than adequate come conference play.

reply to first bolded section: that's some sneaky stuff. i know i'd go vanilla against oregon and nebraska and save my juice for a traditional powerhouse like western. a win against western will go much farther in national perception than little ole nebraska or oregon. right?

that's why gus is a genius. it's the little things.

as for the second bolded section: basically the tony mitchell of football.

semenhole....you just might be the asu incarnation of carolina topper on our board.
09-21-2012 10:11 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.