Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

REMINDER - Free ESPN3 Access for everyone to watch NIU vs. Army
Bookmark and Share
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
Exclamation REMINDER - Free ESPN3 Access for everyone to watch NIU vs. Army
Even if you don't get ESPN3/Watch ESPN on your ISP, you can still access ESPN Three / WatchESPN from anywhere.

#1. Make a free email address via ATT @ http://www.att.net/s/s.dll?spage=host/getatt.htm&ch=mb
#2. Go to ESPN Three / WatchESPN.
#3. Choose ATT as your provider.
#4. Type in new ATT email address and password.
#5. You are in.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2011 05:26 PM by Lord Stanley.)
09-01-2011 06:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

cartershaw Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU, UT
RE: Feee ESPN3 Axxess for anyone.
Any games on espn3 are free you don't need an email

You need an email for ESPN, ESPNU games.
09-01-2011 06:35 PM
HuskieFootball Addict Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, NIU, NIU
(09-01-2011 06:35 PM)cartershaw Wrote:  Any games on espn3 are free you don't need an email

I believe the idea is for those whose internet providers are not part of the ESPN3 list. This is a way to get everyone access .

On another note - we have the laptop hooked up to the TV as a "trial run" before actual NIU games....and it TOTALLY SUCKS! Checking out the Toledo game... and It keeps freezing up. Have to close it, then re-load. We;re missing most of the damn game. This is going to make me crazy for any of our games. Those who think ESPN3 & the computer is so great...you can have it.
03-banghead
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2011 07:02 PM by HuskieFootball Addict.)
09-01-2011 07:02 PM
HuskieRak Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU! NIU! NIU!
thanks Lord Stanley, now I can't get my cable bill paid for.. Damnit

In years past i have gone through their "security" before by changing ip and stuff like that, now that I know i wasted my energy researching it I'm kinda sad. An ATT email address never crossed my mind. I was gonna write up a nice post showing how to bypass and get access, but you did my work for me. You're a good man.
09-01-2011 07:16 PM
numbersdontlie Offline
Livin in a van down by the river.

(09-01-2011 07:02 PM)HuskieFootball Addict Wrote:  
(09-01-2011 06:35 PM)cartershaw Wrote:  Any games on espn3 are free you don't need an email

I believe the idea is for those whose internet providers are not part of the ESPN3 list. This is a way to get everyone access .

On another note - we have the laptop hooked up to the TV as a "trial run" before actual NIU games....and it TOTALLY SUCKS! Checking out the Toledo game... and It keeps freezing up. Have to close it, then re-load. We;re missing most of the damn game. This is going to make me crazy for any of our games. Those who think ESPN3 & the computer is so great...you can have it.
03-banghead

You either need a new laptop, higher bandwidth or less things running on your computer. I'm watching 4 games and I don't have any problems.

PS TEMPLE get with the 21st century already...no HD for shame.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2011 07:22 PM by numbersdontlie.)
09-01-2011 07:21 PM
niubrad00 Offline
Boss

03-banghead

Are you on dial up or something?
09-01-2011 07:28 PM
Advertisement

numbersdontlie Offline

These pictures don't do the feeds any justice. But the text on the bottom of 3 of the views is crisp text.

[Image: espn3.jpg]

[Image: espn3-2.jpg]
09-01-2011 07:39 PM
NIUDAD Offline
Water Engineer

(09-01-2011 06:34 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  Access ESPN Three / WatchESPN from anywhere.

#1. Make a free email address via ATT @ http://www.att.net/s/s.dll?spage=host/getatt.htm&ch=mb
#2. Go to ESPN Three / WatchESPN.
#3. Choose ATT as your provider.
#4. Type in new ATT email address and password.
#5. You are in.

01-donnankungfu

It works ..
I thank you very much !
09-01-2011 07:42 PM
Who You Crappin'? Offline
1st String

Hey guys. I was giving it a trial run on my Android phone. I can't get in using the WatchESPN app, but going straight into the ESPN3 website, I can get it. Anyone know why this is? I wanted to use the app cause going straight through the video quality ranged from okay to poor. Lots of lag. Have a great internet connection/router. Any info would be appreciated.
09-01-2011 07:47 PM
numbersdontlie Offline

That's pretty good quality if you ask me.

[Image: espn3-3.jpg]

Now we need to rip this guys head off when we play him.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2011 07:57 PM by numbersdontlie.)
09-01-2011 07:56 PM
numbersdontlie Offline

(09-01-2011 07:47 PM)Who You Crappin? Wrote:  Hey guys. I was giving it a trial run on my Android phone. I can't get in using the WatchESPN app, but going straight into the ESPN3 website, I can get it. Anyone know why this is? I wanted to use the app cause going straight through the video quality ranged from okay to poor. Lots of lag. Have a great internet connection/router. Any info would be appreciated.

The mobile app has limited availability depending on service provider versus the internet website.
09-01-2011 08:13 PM
Advertisement

randyfensfanclub1 Offline
All American

03-banghead

I think ATT has 4 speeds. I have the 2nd slowest. Never have problems with any videos, youtube stuff, rarely playing games unless I have been on a long time.But I never watch live stuff, unless it's march madness and this is worse.(ESPN3 taped programs are the same actually) Picture is sharper than mm, but rarely froze/skipped. My screen freezes for a split second every 5-10 seconds with this.

Guess you have to spend the additional $10m $20 a month to get the appropriate speed. Or get the XBOX. What a great deal.

And I am sure everyone else in America has the download speed for this, unlike some of use cheap idiots. I bet at least 1/3 of the people trying it on a computer and say f' this and will not try again, unless their team is on.
09-01-2011 08:33 PM
niubrad00 Offline
Boss

RE: Free ESPN3 Axxess for anyone.
For those that think it's an ESPN conspiracy and ESPN is screwing the MAC, here's a list of college football games that are ONLY on ESPN3.com this weekend:

North Texas vs. Florida International
Western Carolina vs. Georgia Tech
North Carolina Central vs. Rutgers
Wake Forest vs. Syracuse
Fordham vs. Connecticut
Troy vs. Clemson
Buffalo vs. Pitt
William & Mary vs. Virginia
Liberty vs. North Carolina State
Richmond vs. Duke
Indiana vs. Ball State

Lots of BCS teams there, including a BCS vs. BCS matchup.
09-01-2011 08:54 PM
DoubleHuskie84 Offline
1st String

I Root For: N I U
I used both IE & Firefox and was watching 8 games! Audio got kind of funky but was pretty cool....
02-13-banana
09-01-2011 09:04 PM
All American

(09-01-2011 08:54 PM)niubrad00 Wrote:  For those that think it's an ESPN conspiracy and ESPN is screwing the MAC, here's a list of college football games that are ONLY on ESPN3.com this weekend:

Wake Forest vs. Syracuse
Fordham vs. Connecticut
Troy vs. Clemson
Buffalo vs. Pitt
Richmond vs. Duke
Indiana vs. Ball State

This is suppost to prove what? By posting this, you just proved why the Army and UW games SHOULD be on TV.

I can't wait to watch the NCC/ Rutgers!!!!!!!May have to miss the NIU game for this one.

Richmond/Duke....good game.....maybe in March.

Oh and the WF/Syracuse game. They probably are on by default with their conf station and ESPN slots filled.

Basically, these games are there by DEFAULT. Blowouts...DII....crappy teams....no where else to put them. Not many of these games would anyone in local markets care. They are like scrimmages.

Chicago vs. these markets. Do you see the difference?

These games remind me of the Land of Misfit Toys.
09-01-2011 09:11 PM
numbersdontlie Offline

(09-01-2011 09:11 PM)randyfensfanclub1 Wrote:  
(09-01-2011 08:54 PM)niubrad00 Wrote:  For those that think it's an ESPN conspiracy and ESPN is screwing the MAC, here's a list of college football games that are ONLY on ESPN3.com this weekend:

Wake Forest vs. Syracuse
Fordham vs. Connecticut
Troy vs. Clemson
Buffalo vs. Pitt
Richmond vs. Duke
Indiana vs. Ball State

This is suppost to prove what? By posting this, you just proved why the Army and UW games SHOULD be on TV.

I can't wait to watch the NCC/ Rutgers!!!!!!!May have to miss the NIU game for this one.

Oh and the WF/Syracuse game. They probably are on by default with their conf station and ESPN slots filled.

Basically, these games are there by DEFAULT. Blowouts...DII....crappy teams....no where else to put them. Not many of these games would anyone in local markets care. They are like scrimmages.

You act like we own the Chicago TV market. Find some ratings of CSN games and ten bucks says we didn't outdraw the lovable losers when they're out of playoff contention.
09-01-2011 09:23 PM
Advertisement

All American

Wake Forest vs. Syracuse
Fordham vs. Connecticut
Troy vs. Clemson
Buffalo vs. Pitt
Richmond vs. Duke
Indiana vs. Ball State

And as for "screwing the MAC" I don't think that. No, they are using NIU as their way of getting UW on. Using the Army game, which is sure to get one of the better audiences. Army, with a national followin g and part of NY AND Chicagoland. What isn't to like about that? And we are much better, have more viewers than a lot of these schools. No, there are plenty of schools like Buffalo,BGSU, Ohio that would not be on tv, anywhere.

And then there is EMU, who is just happy to cash a check.

Not being on in Chicago is the issue. Now the "what should we do, cancel the contract" and the "what, should we leave the MAC" comments can all resurface. If you want to say a deal is a deal, fine. But don't tell me NIU, and NIU fans in Chicago, aren't getting screwed in the whole deal.
09-01-2011 09:25 PM
niubrad00 Offline
Boss

Wake Forest vs. Syracuse
Fordham vs. Connecticut
Troy vs. Clemson
Buffalo vs. Pitt
Richmond vs. Duke
Indiana vs. Ball State

03-lmfao

Wow, are you related to MD? That's just a horrible argument, but whatever floats your boat.
09-01-2011 09:32 PM
All American

(09-01-2011 09:23 PM)numbersdontlie Wrote:  

Wake Forest vs. Syracuse
Fordham vs. Connecticut
Troy vs. Clemson
Buffalo vs. Pitt
Richmond vs. Duke
Indiana vs. Ball State

You act like we own the Chicago TV market. Find some ratings of CSN games and ten bucks says we didn't outdraw the lovable losers when they're out of playoff contention.

What do the Cubs have to do with this? No they will never outdraw the Cubs. You think this is some sort of secret statistic?

What does ESPN putting the game on some ESPN tv network or allowing it to be picked up by a channel 50 or 26 have to do with the Cubs? A 6pm game vs army IS A TERRIBLE time slot. Not many stations will buy a game in that slot. But a cheap, saturday afternoon spot where they could sell ad time for the UW game? No brainer that game would have been bought.

Just wondering how I imply we "own" the market? Ratings wise? Bet we would get more viewers than EIU/ISU who ARE on tv. How about this bet. I bet that ISU/EIU gets INFINITY % more people watching that game through a TV station where a computer, some extra cords or an xbox are not required.
09-01-2011 09:34 PM
All American

(09-01-2011 09:32 PM)niubrad00 Wrote:  

Wake Forest vs. Syracuse
Fordham vs. Connecticut
Troy vs. Clemson
Buffalo vs. Pitt
Richmond vs. Duke
Indiana vs. Ball State

03-lmfao

Wow, are you related to MD? That's just a horrible argument, but whatever floats your boat.

Knock yourself out. But you are the idiot who posted those games as if they were some spectacular events. Explain your reasoning for it? Explain how this contradicts some "conspiracy theory." Explain how NIU's situation is similar to those schools and games?
09-01-2011 09:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.