Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Muslim student messes up
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
Muslim student messes up
and admits she wants a second Holocaust. Watch this girl attempt to evade the Q. that David Horowitz puts to her. This was during a talk he gave at U.C.S.D.

Folks, this is the Muslim Student Association at work, except that this girl missed the part about how to lie to the infidels. I'm sure she will be hearing about it from her fellow militants.

I will wait to see any mention of it on any network other than perhaps, Fox. Doesn't fit their narrative. My point is that there are MSAs all over the country on college campuses, all portrayed as organizations of goodness (in the name of multiculturalism and diversity). Of course, rarely do we hear what they REALLY believe.

05-12-2010 05:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
RE: Muslim student messes up
It's amazing how that kind of thinking is tolerated in this country.
05-12-2010 05:57 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
If we were to hear from the Head of Israel that all Muslims should gather in Mecca, so they won't have to globally hunt Muslims down. The condemnation would be swift and relentless, yet Muslims draw a pass, and why, because of the tragedy what it is to be a Jew. 1.6 billion Muslims, 14 million Jews, Hitler's legacy.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2010 06:54 PM by SumOfAllFears.)
05-12-2010 06:53 PM
ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

I Root For: ETSU Football

Donators
Wow...amazing. The double standard is unbelievable.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2010 07:15 PM by ETSUfan1.)
05-12-2010 07:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
I saw this earlier, and thought the speaker was just as antagonistic. He didn't answer her questions, or her challenge that her group didn't receive outside money.

Sorry.
05-12-2010 07:43 PM
ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

I Root For: ETSU Football

Donators
But she did admit that she wanted all Jews dead. I'd say that's a little worse than not answering a question.
05-12-2010 07:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SumOfAllFears Offline

You don't think that when she said that the MSA was hosting "Hitler Youth Week" that that wasn't confrontational? Sorry Torch she started it.
05-12-2010 09:26 PM
dwr0109 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Winning
(05-12-2010 07:43 PM)DrTorch Wrote:  I saw this earlier, and thought the speaker was just as antagonistic. He didn't answer her questions, or her challenge that her group didn't receive outside money.

Sorry.

He was antagonistic.

She was a straight up nut.
05-12-2010 09:40 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(05-12-2010 09:40 PM)dwr0109 Wrote:  She was a straight up nut.

No, she's a prenatal support system of a future terrorist.
05-12-2010 09:44 PM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
(05-12-2010 07:43 PM)DrTorch Wrote:  I saw this earlier, and thought the speaker was just as antagonistic. He didn't answer her questions, or her challenge that her group didn't receive outside money.

Sorry.

+1

(05-12-2010 09:40 PM)dwr0109 Wrote:  

Sorry.

He was antagonistic.

She was a straight up nut.

Then completely blow her assertion out of the water before being antagonistic.

Let these guys fight over their holy stuff until the end of time so long as they don't drag us into it. It is the epitome of American naivety and arrogance to think we're going to waltz over there and fix everything.
05-12-2010 10:45 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Amazing how naive some, on this board, can be.
05-12-2010 10:59 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
These people want you DEAD, and you make excuses for them. The Communists had a word for those types of people. ....and before you "Libertarians" say, "If we pull out of Israel, none of this will happen", can I pose one question. Are you f'n retarded? What the hell do the Nigerian Christians have to do with Israel? What do the Filipinos? What do the non-religious Indonesians? What do the Russians? What do the GDamn Dutch? You guys are f'n morons if you think they'll stop being terrorists if we just stop supporting Israel.
05-12-2010 11:02 PM
T-Monay820 Offline
Get Rotor-vated!

I Root For: Duke, VPI
Chick is a fuckin moron. Shame she won't be ridiculed by her classmates/professors/the nation for her position advocating the genocide of Jews.
05-12-2010 11:06 PM

(05-12-2010 11:02 PM)Rebel Wrote:  These people want you DEAD, and you make excuses for them. The Communists had a word for those types of people. ....and before you "Libertarians" say, "If we pull out of Israel, none of this will happen", can I pose one question. Are you f'n retarded? What the hell do the Nigerian Christians have to do with Israel? What do the Filipinos? What do the non-religious Indonesians? What do the Russians? What do the GDamn Dutch? You guys are f'n morons if you think they'll stop being terrorists if we just stop supporting Israel.

I don't expect them to stop being terrorists if we mind our own business. I do however expect them to be terrorists to Israel, and allow us to save our money, time, resources, and human lives and put them to use solving our massive domestic problems.
05-12-2010 11:11 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(05-12-2010 11:11 PM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  
(05-12-2010 11:02 PM)Rebel Wrote:  These people want you DEAD, and you make excuses for them. The Communists had a word for those types of people. ....and before you "Libertarians" say, "If we pull out of Israel, none of this will happen", can I pose one question. Are you f'n retarded? What the hell do the Nigerian Christians have to do with Israel? What do the Filipinos? What do the non-religious Indonesians? What do the Russians? What do the GDamn Dutch? You guys are f'n morons if you think they'll stop being terrorists if we just stop supporting Israel.

I don't expect them to stop being terrorists if we mind our own business. I do however expect them to be terrorists to Israel, and allow us to save our money, time, resources, and human lives and put them to use solving our massive domestic problems.

Do you know what Germany did with the resources of France, Poland, and Romania after they conquered them?

You'd make one piss-poor tactician, GTS.
05-12-2010 11:14 PM

(05-12-2010 11:14 PM)Rebel Wrote:  Do you know what Germany did with the resources of France, Poland, and Romania after they conquered them?

If we don't start cutting back on massive budgetary drains like overseas, we'll go bankrupt and suffer hyperinflation, and America as you know it might not even exist anymore.
05-12-2010 11:15 PM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(05-12-2010 11:15 PM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  
(05-12-2010 11:14 PM)Rebel Wrote:  Do you know what Germany did with the resources of France, Poland, and Romania after they conquered them?

If we don't start cutting back on massive budgetary drains like overseas, we'll go bankrupt and suffer hyperinflation, and America as you know it might not even exist anymore.

Oh, I TOTALLY agree. Not only that, we need to cut MANY domestic programs. I'm all for cutting aid for many allies. They don't need it. I'm also for pulling out of Europe. Israel? We'd be leaving them to slaughter. ....and they're Nuke. They'd USE those nukes. Who do you think the UN would side with? It wouldn't be Israel. ....even though they were protecting themselves. I'm all for helping allies who need it. Most do not. Israel does.
05-12-2010 11:18 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline

GTS, you would gladly give up support for the only democracy in the middle east for the "promise" Muslims won't come for you next. How did that Nazi-Soviet Non-Aggression Pact work out.
05-13-2010 12:18 AM

(05-13-2010 12:18 AM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  GTS, you would gladly give up support for the only democracy in the middle east for the "promise" Muslims won't come for you next. How did that Nazi-Soviet Non-Aggression Pact work out.

Self-preservation instinct. This country is on the brink. Everybody else can go f*ck themselves until we get our house in order. Moreover, I'm not advocating for elimination of the military. I'm advocating a strong military, but keeping it the OVER HERE. How about we put the Army on rebuilding bridges here instead of blowing them up and rebuilding them in Iraq? Etc, etc. We should invest in the military. We should have the best the most advanced military in the world. We should also however cutback drastically on their deployment overseas and always be mindful of Ike's farewell address.
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2010 12:39 AM by georgia_tech_swagger.)
05-13-2010 12:36 AM
SumOfAllFears Offline

(05-13-2010 12:36 AM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  
(05-13-2010 12:18 AM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  GTS, you would gladly give up support for the only democracy in the middle east for the "promise" Muslims won't come for you next. How did that Nazi-Soviet Non-Aggression Pact work out.

Self-preservation instinct. This country is on the brink. Everybody else can go f*ck themselves until we get our house in order. Moreover, I'm not advocating for elimination of the military. I'm advocating a strong military, but keeping it the OVER HERE. How about we put the Army on rebuilding bridges here instead of blowing them up and rebuilding them in Iraq? Etc, etc. We should invest in the military. We should have the best the most advanced military in the world. We should also however cutback drastically on their deployment overseas and always be mindful of Ike's farewell address.

Call it Self-preservation, its just another name for isolationism. It hasn't worked in the past and it will not work now, no matter what Ron Paul says. If those we call our allies see we are only in it for ourselves, how long does that relationship last? Not long. Do you want to see freedom crumble? I'm not as ready to throw in the towel as you seem to be.
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2010 01:31 AM by SumOfAllFears.)
05-13-2010 01:26 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.