Shi+cago moonbattery
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
Shi+cago moonbattery
From the beloved mayor

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2010...yor-b.html

Quote:Chicago Mayor Richard Daley (D) is showing contempt for his own country's and state's institutions, by seeking a foreign entity to enforce his anti-gun agenda against the American people. This week, Daley called for "redress against the gun industry" in the World Court, in The Hague, Netherlands

That city is vile.
05-04-2010 11:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
RE: Shi+cago moonbattery
(05-04-2010 11:01 AM)DrTorch Wrote:  From the beloved mayor

Quote:Chicago Mayor Richard Daley (D) is showing contempt for his own country's and state's institutions, by seeking a foreign entity to enforce his anti-gun agenda against the American people. This week, Daley called for "redress against the gun industry" in the World Court, in The Hague, Netherlands

That city is vile.

Not the city, the mayor.

This is the guy that destroyed Meigs Field in the middle of the night to turn it into a park.
05-04-2010 11:11 AM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
On second thought, people in Chicago keep voting for him.

So I guess you're right.
05-04-2010 11:12 AM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
(05-04-2010 11:01 AM)DrTorch Wrote:  From the beloved mayor

That city is vile.
03-yawn
05-04-2010 11:27 AM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
Can the World Court be bribed?
05-04-2010 12:19 PM
DrTorch Offline

(05-04-2010 12:19 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  Can the World Court be bribed?

Free Olympics tickets 04-deal...D'OH!
05-04-2010 12:24 PM
Advertisement

niuhuskie84 Offline
All American

I Root For:
(05-04-2010 11:01 AM)DrTorch Wrote:  That city is vile.

Feel free to stay out.

You sure do waste a lot of time and energy worrying about a place you don't live.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 05:04 PM by niuhuskie84.)
05-04-2010 05:01 PM
DrTorch Offline

(05-04-2010 05:01 PM)niuhuskie84 Wrote:  

Feel free to stay out.

You sure do waste a lot of time and energy worrying about a place you don't live.

Once again Huskie, you come on and post nonsense. You are a fool. Which I suspect is the main reason you only drive-by post. You don't like being inundated with facts that demonstrate your idiocy.

I happen to live in the US, thus I am affected by any imbecile who is trying to get a foreign court to turn over the US constitution. By the way, there is a word for that: treason.
05-04-2010 07:18 PM
niuhuskie84 Offline
All American

I Root For:
(05-04-2010 07:18 PM)DrTorch Wrote:  Once again Huskie, you come on and post nonsense. You are a fool. Which I suspect is the main reason you only drive-by post..

Actually I have a life outside this pathetic forum which I choose devote the majority of my attention to. You should try it some time.

Ill admit to being a glutton for punishment, but whatever you or anyone else thinks is quite honestly the very least of my concerns. Im sitting out on my deck in Shitcago enjoying the 75 degree evening grilling some salmon and drinking some Belgians. Will probably go for a bike ride later along the lake with my girlfriend. Im actually quite content with things as they are. But again, Im glad you show so much concern for our humble dictatorial fiefdom.

And for the record, I choose not to engage in "debate" with the mentally unstable. Just a personal preference.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 10:10 PM by niuhuskie84.)
05-04-2010 09:50 PM
DrTorch Offline

(05-04-2010 09:50 PM)niuhuskie84 Wrote:  
(05-04-2010 07:18 PM)DrTorch Wrote:  Once again Huskie, you come on and post nonsense. You are a fool. Which I suspect is the main reason you only drive-by post..

Will probably go for a bike ride later along the lake with my girlfriend.

Say 'hi' to Robert for us.
05-05-2010 07:00 AM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America

Actually I have a life outside this pathetic forum which I choose devote the majority of my attention to. You should try it some time.

Ill admit to being a glutton for punishment, but whatever you or anyone else thinks is quite honestly the very least of my concerns. Im sitting out on my deck in Shitcago enjoying the 75 degree evening grilling some salmon and drinking some Belgians. Will probably go for a bike ride later along the lake with my girlfriend. Im actually quite content with things as they are. But again, Im glad you show so much concern for our humble dictatorial fiefdom.

And for the record, I choose not to engage in "debate" with the mentally unstable. Just a personal preference.

You post in this pathetic forum, therefore you are pathetic, admittedly. We could give adamn about your bike paths, built on taxpayer dime or your shitfornothing life. Judging by the postings, no girl in her right mind would have a thing to do with you. Your penniless days are in front of you. Open your eyes, your mind, see if you can keep up, we have problems with the Chicago Politics. You should too. It all about the paybacks. It's ruinous to the country. It's the most corrupt place in America. It's been transplanted into Washington. We'd like to sever Shi+cago from our consciousness. And Obama with it.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2010 07:15 AM by SumOfAllFears.)
05-05-2010 07:12 AM
Advertisement

niuhuskie84 Offline
All American

I Root For:
(05-05-2010 07:12 AM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  

You post in this pathetic forum, therefore you are pathetic, admittedly. We could give adamn about your bike paths, built on taxpayer dime or your shitfornothing life. Judging by the postings, no girl in her right mind would have a thing to do with you. Your penniless days are in front of you. Open your eyes, your mind, see if you can keep up, we have problems with the Chicago Politics. You should too. It all about the paybacks. It's ruinous to the country. It's the most corrupt place in America. It's been transplanted into Washington. We'd like to sever Shi+cago from our consciousness. And Obama with it.

[Image: ethug_572.jpg]
05-05-2010 09:52 AM
DrTorch Offline

(05-05-2010 09:52 AM)niuhuskie84 Wrote:  

The great thing about this is, that when truly stupid people are shown to be stupid, they come back and make it more obvious.

Please go back to your foreign beer and your girlfriend. We're all so impressed that someone who is so outspokenly progressive can do nothing more than boast at just how bourgeois he is.
05-05-2010 10:05 AM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(05-05-2010 07:00 AM)DrTorch Wrote:  

Will probably go for a bike ride later along the lake with my girlfriend.

Say 'hi' to Robert for us.
Real funny Torchy. 03-yawn
05-05-2010 11:05 AM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(05-05-2010 10:05 AM)DrTorch Wrote:  
(05-05-2010 09:52 AM)niuhuskie84 Wrote:  

The great thing about this is, that when truly stupid people are shown to be stupid, they come back and make it more obvious.

Please go back to your foreign beer and your girlfriend. We're all so impressed that someone who is so outspokenly progressive can do nothing more than boast at just how bourgeois he is.
I agree. You show it in EVERY post.
05-05-2010 11:10 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
I guess the Mayor favors gun control in order to diminish the possibility that someone might pop a cap in his a$$.03-lmfao
05-05-2010 11:11 AM
Advertisement

GeorgeBorkFan Offline
All American

I Root For:
(05-04-2010 05:01 PM)niuhuskie84 Wrote:  

Feel free to stay out.

This is what makes these forums so damned frustrating. People who appear to be adults have these stupid taunting conversations.

It degenerates into a big game of neener-neener-neener. It seems like people are more interested in calling names, both ways, than even arguing the issues.

This stuff does affect those of us directly who live in the state of Illinois, even if we don't live in the city. And, since so much of projects like the O'Hare expansion are federally funded, dubious in need, and likely rife with corruption since so much city related work is, it does affect us all.

If our society ever went back to a limited federal government, and if Mayor Daley-types focused only on doing things within the corporate jurisdiction of the city, then, yes, telling everyone else to get off with their city gripes would be fine. But that is not how it works. Every time I buy something in my collar county, part of the sales tax goes to fund your public transportation. And, every time you go buy a gallon of gas (I know you don't have a car, just work with me) that gas tax goes into the state/federal mix. We are more connected than ever now, and it isn't necessary for the best.

Both sides, grow up.

Flame on. Flame me. Whatever. It looks like we'll be putting my dog to sleep shortly, and I don't have patience for supposed adults who act like jackarses just because it gets them off. Both ways.
05-05-2010 11:53 AM
DrTorch Offline

(05-05-2010 11:53 AM)GeorgeBorkFan Wrote:  And, every time you go buy a gallon of gas (I know you don't have a car, just work with me) that gas tax goes into the state/federal mix.

That's one piece that doesn't bother me much.

Almost everyone drives. And even if you don't, you receive goods that are shipped over Fed and State Hwys.

The gas tax is an actual "user pay" tax that works pretty well. I'm sure some people say it isn't "perfect," (the taxation, not the construction crews) but I think this is an instance where "better is the enemy of good enough."
05-05-2010 12:47 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
I guess the Mayor favors gun control in order to diminish the possibility that someone might pop a cap in his a$$.03-lmfao
05-05-2010 01:00 PM
NIU05 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TRUTH
35+ indicted under Daleys reign (liberals read code) and he still gets the votes. It says more about people than any thing else.
05-05-2010 08:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.