Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

On Obama's Orders-Tea Partiers Greeted by Black-Suit Riot Squad - Quincy, Ill.
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
On Obama's Orders-Tea Partiers Greeted by Black-Suit Riot Squad - Quincy, Ill.
Obama Calls In Riot Police On Peaceful Tea Party.

Today, I experienced a moment I will not soon forget. Shortly after President Barack Obama arrived at the Oakley Lindsay Civic Center in Quincy, Ill., late this afternoon, about two-dozen law enforcement officers dressed in riot gear from head to toe faced off with a crowd of about 200 Tea Partiers.

Was it violence or threats of violence that prompted the black-suited riot squad’s appearance outside the “White House to Main Street Tour” event? Not at all.

In fact, while President Obama was spinning tales about the evil villains of Wall Street for members of the left-leaning rent-a-crowd audience inside the building, the Tea Partiers were outside and actively engaging in…singing…the national anthem and other patriotic songs. And they were carrying signs.

Some of them had their diapers changed, I’m sure. It’s possible that some of them were wearing adult diapers, but I can’t verify that — and don’t want to.

The Tea Partiers were peaceful, non-violent and hardly provocative.

I’m writing this post in the parking lot of a McDonald’s restaurant in Bowling Green, Mo. Couldn’t wait to share these words.

The video I post later tonight will stand as proof that there has been a seismic shift in the nation’s political landscape, that President Obama and his liberal allies are ready to threaten senior citizens, mothers with babies, military veterans and anyone else who dares exercise their First Amendment rights within a stone’s throw of an event like the one today.

FYI: Not a single stone was thrown in Quincy. But a message was certainly delivered. And I’m not just talking about the one on the front page of the local newspaper (above).

More Pictures and Videos Here
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2010 11:40 PM by SumOfAllFears.)
04-29-2010 11:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
RE: On Obama's Orders-Tea Partiers Greeted by Black-Suit Riot Squad - Quincy, Ill.
Well that was intersting. 03-yawn All these people on these sites(and you) claim Obama gave the orders for the riot police. Is there some evidence of this that I missed? The riot police didn't do anything except tell people to move back across the street (and it appeared some didn't). My God how horrible! So much spin, so few brain cells.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2010 02:27 AM by RobertN.)
04-30-2010 02:25 AM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
RE: On Obama's Orders-Tea Partiers Greeted by Black-Suit Riot Squad - Quincy, Ill.
Black is the new brown.
04-30-2010 07:49 AM
Advertisement

THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Trying to provoke a confrontation so he can finally have something to accuse the Tea Party of doing wrong.
04-30-2010 07:55 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Left...Left...Left,Right,Left.....03-lmfao03-lmfao

How embarrassed must these thugs be at having to do this job.03-puke

I could give 2 sh!ts about the Tea Party people..but..from what I have seen they are not a violent group.....yet.
04-30-2010 08:18 AM
Advertisement

SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
[Image: quincytp2.jpg]
Rooftop snipers eye patriots singing 'God Bless America'

A man said, "Illegals are rioting, and we're as peaceful as you can believe."

Riot police shield Obama from tea-party grandmas

[Image: quincyTP.jpg]
Article Here
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2010 11:29 AM by SumOfAllFears.)
04-30-2010 11:27 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(04-30-2010 11:27 AM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  [Image: quincytp2.jpg]

Article Here

That granny with the shades on looks ready for a rumble!!!03-lmfao
04-30-2010 11:49 AM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

(04-30-2010 11:27 AM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  [Image: quincytp2.jpg]

Article Here
WHy would they not have snipers? They are there to protect the President. Do you know that there wasn't a credible threat of rioting during the speech? This would explain why the riot police were there. Did I mention that the guy with the video camera doing the interviewing is a real dickhead using Faux talking points while claiming it to be the truth?
04-30-2010 11:53 AM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(04-30-2010 11:53 AM)RobertN Wrote:  WHy would they not have snipers? They are there to protect the President. Do you know that there wasn't a credible threat of rioting during the speech? This would explain why the riot police were there. Did I mention that the guy with the video camera doing the interviewing is a real Paul Finebaum using Faux talking points while claiming it to be the truth?

If the snipers were part of O's normal security team then I have no problem. But how ofter do you see pictures of Obama's sniper team in the newspapers or on TV?

And you would call those same riot police racists if they showed up at one of the Arizona protests on Saturday.
04-30-2010 09:06 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(04-30-2010 09:06 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
(04-30-2010 11:53 AM)RobertN Wrote:  WHy would they not have snipers? They are there to protect the President. Do you know that there wasn't a credible threat of rioting during the speech? This would explain why the riot police were there. Did I mention that the guy with the video camera doing the interviewing is a real Paul Finebaum using Faux talking points while claiming it to be the truth?

If the snipers were part of O's normal security team then I have no problem. But how ofter do you see pictures of Obama's sniper team in the newspapers or on TV?

And you would call those same riot police racists if they showed up at one of the Arizona protests on Saturday.
No I wouldn't.
05-01-2010 01:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.