Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Newt
West Is the Best Offline
All American

I Root For: C-USA
Newt
When Newt started the media interviews three years ago I told everyone he was gearing for a run at the White House.

The issues he has spoken about go to the heart of what is wrong with Obama and Dems in Congress.

Newt could not have planned this any better.

Get ready for a new "contract" with America after the elections and Newt announcing his candidacy after the first of the year.

The second coming of Newt and his contract will be worst for the Dems than the first contract.

Newt and Palin in 2012!02-13-banana04-cheers04-cheers04-cheers
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2010 01:04 PM by West Is the Best.)
04-16-2010 01:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
RE: Newt
I'd rather see Palin/Paul. But Newt might be interesting.
04-16-2010 01:15 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(04-16-2010 01:03 PM)West Is the Best Wrote:  When Newt started the media interviews three years ago I told everyone he was gearing for a run at the White House.
The issues he has spoken about go to the heart of what is wrong with Obama and Dems in Congress.
Get ready for a new "contract" with America after the elections and Newt announcing his candidacy after the first of the year.
The second coming of Newt and his contract will be worst for the Dems than the first contract.

I hope you are wrong.
Newt is a great idea generator, but he should not be trusted actually to run anything.
Palin's political future was destroyed by the manner in which she was mishandled by McCain's operatives. It's unfortunate, because if they had been willing to "let Sarah be Sarah," I think we'd have a very different dynamic today. But that didn't happen, and she is very much damaged goods now.
Make Newt the idea guy, use Palin to keep her wing of the party onboard, but put don't put either one on the ticket.
04-16-2010 01:18 PM
Advertisement

WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
(04-16-2010 01:18 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(04-16-2010 01:03 PM)West Is the Best Wrote:  When Newt started the media interviews three years ago I told everyone he was gearing for a run at the White House.

I hope you are wrong.
Newt is a great idea generator, but he should not be trusted actually to run anything.
Palin's political future was destroyed by the manner in which she was mishandled by McCain's operatives. It's unfortunate, because if they had been willing to "let Sarah be Sarah," I think we'd have a very different dynamic today. But that didn't happen, and she is very much damaged goods now.
Make Newt the idea guy, use Palin to keep her wing of the party onboard, but put don't put either one on the ticket.

Newt can't survive a national campaign, period. Any money spent on him is wasted, because what Newt does best is "promote Newt" and he doesn't give a damn about anything else, just as long as he collects the check from his ghost-written book, and his speaking tour.

Anyone who can be taken down so very easily by Tom Delay doesn't need to be in power in the first place.
04-16-2010 11:14 PM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
If the Republicans were smart, they would run an entire team. Discount the importance of the Presidential slot by announcing in advance who all the major appointees and advisors are going to be. Then let all of these people go at it for the campaign. I think it could be done, and I think it would change American politics forever.
04-17-2010 09:20 AM
Advertisement

ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

I Root For: ETSU Football

Donators
I don't think Ron Paul would run with Palin.
04-17-2010 11:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
Like I said in a thread before, 2 wrongs don't make a right, i.e Bush and Obama. Please don't add a 3rd wrong; i.e Palin/Newt. They are great speakers for their cause but their main goal as president would be to get payback, and that mentality hasn't helped Washington in the slightest.
04-17-2010 08:28 PM
Advertisement

NIU05 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TRUTH
Newt / Bachman in 2012 would be GREAT for the country
04-17-2010 10:24 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
(04-17-2010 10:24 PM)NIU05 Wrote:  Newt / Bachman in 2012 would be GREAT for the country
03-lmfao
04-17-2010 10:31 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(04-17-2010 08:28 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  Like I said in a thread before, 2 wrongs don't make a right, i.e Bush and Obama. Please don't add a 3rd wrong; i.e Palin/Newt. They are great speakers for their cause but their main goal as president would be to get payback, and that mentality hasn't helped Washington in the slightest.

+1
04-18-2010 06:16 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.