Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

MBB Indiana State tops ASU
Bookmark and Share
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
MBB Indiana State tops ASU
77-72. Pretty much same thing that happened to WKU. We let them shoot crazy numbers from 3. Let them build a 16 point lead. Woke up, and got it all the way down to 3, before falling in the end

ASU had a horrible day inside with post players going 5-17 from 6 feet and in, and 5 of 13 from the free throw line. as a team we lost the game at the line shooting only 15 of 29. and whats crazy about it is, we have some decent free throw shooters. even our best shooters were off tonight everything looked flat

next 2 games are what we call learning experiences for our Freshman and Sophomore led team. Ole Miss comes to town on Wedensday then a trip to Memphis on Saturday
11-29-2009 05:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

wkuweather Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: WKU
RE: MBB Indiana State tops ASU
It feels good to know we are not alone! Thanks ASU! j/k

Good luck with the next two games against Ole Miss and Memphis. WKU gets to travel to Columbia to face off against "you know who" and his Gamecocks. Should be an exciting game!
11-29-2009 06:08 PM
Hilltopper2K Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: WKU!!!
Indiana State is puzzling. I watched them play Coastal Carolina early last week and they looked terrible to me. I mean abyssmal. And we did not play well when they beat us. But maybe they just win ugly. I dunno. They are a MVC team so maybe they are pretty good.
11-29-2009 07:15 PM
Advertisement

statefanatic Offline
Howl at the Moon

I Root For: stAte
(11-29-2009 07:15 PM)Hilltopper2K Wrote:  Indiana State is puzzling. I watched them play Coastal Carolina early last week and they looked terrible to me. I mean abyssmal. And we did not play well when they beat us. But maybe they just win ugly. I dunno. They are a MVC team so maybe they are pretty good.

They shot the three ball pretty good. Our free throw shooting didn't help out any though.
11-29-2009 07:57 PM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
(11-29-2009 07:15 PM)Hilltopper2K Wrote:  Indiana State is puzzling. I watched them play Coastal Carolina early last week and they looked terrible to me. I mean abyssmal. And we did not play well when they beat us. But maybe they just win ugly. I dunno. They are a MVC team so maybe they are pretty good.

They foul a ton on defense. a good free throw shooting day beats them.

Brady pretty much dissed them in the postgame interview by saying they were just a decent team and werent overly good
11-29-2009 10:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.