Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Dalia Mogahed - Obama's Sharia Law Czar Supports Sharia Law in America
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
Dalia Mogahed - Obama's Sharia Law Czar Supports Sharia Law in America
Obama Supports Sharia Law in America? His Sharia Law Czar Does, Dalia Mogahed

October 9, 2009

And if you don’t bother to learn about Sharia Law from Truth Revealing sources, you deserve to live under Sharia Law in the United States of America. Sharia is pronounced shaa•′Ree•aah
Start getting educated or start preparing for Sharia Law

Where to start your education… go to a truth telling expert:

Dr. Wafa Sultan, a former Muslim who was born into Sharia Law as a native, born and raised in Baniyas, Syria, now a Syrian-American, knows the reality of life under Sharia Law first hand.

Let Dr. Wafa Sultan be your guide…

Obama's Muslim Advisor

By Muhammed Qasim, IOL Correspondent

WASHINGTON - Dalia Mogahed, a hijab-clad American Muslim, has made history being the first Muslim woman appointed to a position in President Barack Obama's administration.
She sets on a newly-formed interfaith advisory board the administration hopes will improve relations with Muslims in the US and across the globe.

The Egyptian-born American heads the Gallup American Center for Muslim Studies, a research center that produces studies on Muslim public opinion worldwide.

In an exclusive interview, IslamOnline.net discussed with Egyptian-born Mogahed her new role, the challenges facing Muslims, Islamophobia in the US and her own success story.
- How do you feel about being the first Muslim appointed to the Obama administration?

I am not actually the first Muslim. There have been other Muslims appointed to Obama's administration. I am also not the only Muslim on the White House advisory Council on Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships. I join Dr. Eboo Patel as the second Muslim on the council. I am, however, the first Muslim woman in this council. I feel very honored for the privilege to serve in this way, but also recognize the responsibility that I've agreed to take on. I see my role much more in terms of what needs to get done rather than a historical accomplishment. I believe the accomplishments are yet to be fulfilled.

- What is the role of the Council on Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnership?

I am a member of a 25-person advisory council to the White House focused on offering solutions for societal problems sourced in the wisdom of faith communities. More specifically, I am on the Inter-religious Dialogue and Cooperation Task Force, a group of only 5. We will work on recommendations for our area of focus and these will be reviewed by the larger council and then included in an annual report with recommendations from the council to the President.

- What is your role as an advisor on Islam?

I would not say I am an advisor on Islam. I would say that it is my role to convey the facts about what Muslims think and feel. I see my role as offering the voices of the silenced majority of Muslims in America and around the world to the council so that our deliberations are informed by their ideas and wisdom. I believe that I was chosen because the administration cares about what Muslims think and wants to listen.

- What kind of advise would you be giving Obama to improve relations with US Muslims and the Muslim world?

I would advise him to listen first and foremost. Many have claimed that terrorists have 'hijacked Islam'. I disagree. I think Islam is safe and thriving in the lives of Muslims around the world. What the terrorists have been allowed to take over are Muslim grievances. Muslim concerns over injustice have been largely dismissed by the previous administration leaving a vacuum exploited by extremists. This is a dangerous reality for all of us. Instead, the US must hear mainstream Muslim concerns even if America does not agree with their perceptions. These issues can no longer be ignored or left and the extremists to monopolize.

- What areas of domestic and foreign policies you think the administration should be introducing change in?

I would endorse the action plan outlined in the report "Changing Course" which recommends four areas of action: Respect, Reform (political and economic) and Resolution of conflict. When it comes to the US, I would recommend that a senior member of the administration go on a "listening tour" of the US and hear what Muslim Americans are concerned over. Like all Americans, they are worried about the economic crisis, their financial future and jobs. And like many other US citizens, Muslim Americans are also worried about racial profiling, discriminatory immigration policy and the erosion of civil liberties.

- What do you think of the rising Islamphobia in America?

Islamphobia in America is very real. Gallup finds that Muslims are among the most unfavorably viewed groups in the US and only a little over a third of Americans say they have no prejudice against Muslims. This presents a grave danger to America as a whole. The disease of racism, by definition, is a bias in judgment. This means that racism clouds sound judgment and leads people to make irrational decisions. It also divides a nation and prevents the full utilization of its intellectual and cultural resources. Racism is wasteful. Racism is a strategic disadvantage. I am very proud of the progress America has made in fighting this problem as it relates to the relationship between blacks and whites. In 1956 only 4% of Americans approved of a marriage between whites and blacks. The marriage that produced our president was illegal in Virginia when he was born. Today 80% of Americans approve of marriage between blacks and whites. Last year, Barack Obama became the first Democratic Presidential candidate in decades to carry Virginia. We are a stronger and smarter nation because of this growth. Our next growth spurt will be in ridding our society of anti-Muslim prejudice.

- What do you think US Muslims themselves need to do?

Muslim Americans lag behind other Americans in their political and civic participation according to our research (National Portrait). The best thing they can do to strengthen America is to become fully engaged in writing its next chapter by getting involved and feeling a strong sense of ownership for the future of their country.

- What are you hopes and aspirations for US Muslims?

I hope that they enrich America by becoming fully engaged in its growth and development, as well as its struggles.

- Tell us about your own journey of success as an American Muslim woman, with hijab. What challenges have you faced along the way?

I have been tremendously blessed, Alhamdulillah. I feel that mine is a uniquely American story. I grew up in an educated middle class home, but with no special connections or privilege. By excelling in school, I was able to attend a top university and helped pay my way by working during the summer as an engineering intern. My summer job was at a paper factory in a small Wisconsin town. I was only 19 years old. Managing technicians often reminded me that they've been working on the machine longer than I've been on Earth. Many also told me that I was the first Muslim they'd ever met. Very few women worked in the factory, so I was already a minority just as a female, but I was also the only hijab-wearing woman in the entire town and the only Muslim in the factory. All of this of course presented a challenge, but one that taught me a great deal. Once people got to know me I became a professional to them, not a woman in hijab. I took this experience with me to my permanent job after college and to my graduate work. These situations taught me that living according to your conscience was more important than comfortably conforming to your surroundings. I think this simple lesson of life is one that has helped me succeed and given me the courage to face the most difficult and daunting situations.

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satel.../NWELayout
10-16-2009 11:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

I45owl Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Rice Owls

New Orleans Bowl
RE: Dalia Mogahed - Obama's Sharia Law Czar Supports Sharia Law in America
She understands this country and its priorities well.
San Francisco - Gays and Lesbians... check
Texas - Drinking alcohol ... check
Iowa - Pigs ... check
New York - killing ... check

edit: I am referring to Wafa Sultan, the woman in the youtube videos.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2009 04:41 PM by I45owl.)
10-16-2009 06:01 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline

What, You guys not interested in this? I know some of it is difficult to understand

'Moderate' CAIR to feature radicals at annual banquet

After dismissing jihad charges in new book, showcases imam cited in '93 WTC bombing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: October 16, 2009 9:00 pm Eastern

By Art Moore 2009 WorldNetDaily

While mocking an explosive new book that presents internal documents showing it is a U.S. front for global jihad, the Washington, D.C.-based Council on American-Islamic Relations is trumpeting a keynote speaker at its 15th annual banquet next week who was an uninidicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing investigation and who told New Jersey Muslims the U.S. government would one day be taken over by an Islamic caliphate.

[Image: 091015sirajwahhaj.jpg]
Imam Siraj Wahhaj

CAIR currently features Imam Siraj Wahhaj's name on the opening flash page to its website, along with co-keynote speaker Dalia Mogahed, who sparked controversy of her own recently when she defended Shariah, or Islamic law, on a British television show hosted by a member of an extremist Muslim group, insisting the majority of women around the world associate Shariah with "gender justice."

Mogahed, senior analyst and executive director of the Gallup Center for Muslim Studies, was appointed to President Obama's Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships.

Get "Muslim Mafia," autographed, from WND's Superstore

CAIR, which itself was designated an unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terror-financing case in U.S. history, responded Wednesday to a press conference at the U.S. Capitol in which four House Republicans called for an investigation of CAIR's activities on Capitol Hill, based on documents obtained in a daring undercover operation that formed the basis for the newly released book "Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That's Conspiring to Islamize America," published by WND Books

CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper, who is on record stating he hopes to see the U.S. become a Muslim nation, dismissed the lawmakers' claims.

"It's a shame to see elected officials take part in a smear campaign based on bigotry," Hooper told The Hill newspaper.

But the book by counter-terrorism investigator P. David Gaubatz and "Infiltration" author Paul Sperry produces evidence, based in part on 12,000 pages of internal documents, that CAIR's ultimate purpose is to transform the U.S. into an Islamic nation under the authority of the Quran.

The evidence affirms CAIR is part of an organized crime network in America made up of more than 100 other Muslim front groups that collectively comprise the U.S. branch of the Egyptian-based Muslim Brotherhood.

In an attempt to prevent the press conference from taking place, CAIR's in-house legal counsel faxed a letter to the lawmakers alleging the book's authors had engaged in "criminal actions" and warning that a report already had been filed with law enforcement authorities.

'Diabolical plot'

Wahhaj, a Brooklyn-based former CAIR advisory board member, is just one of many Muslim leaders affiliated with the group who have been named or prosecuted by U.S. authorities for terrorism-related activities and crimes.

In 1995, he was a character witness for Omar Abdel Rahman, the "blind sheik" found guilty of conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. government in an investigation stemming from the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

[Image: 091015daliamogahed.jpg]
Dalia Mogahed

The U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, Mary Jo White, listed Wahhaj as one of the "unindicted persons who may be alleged as co-conspirators" in Rahman's case.

Wahhaj was recorded telling New Jersey Muslims in 1992 that if only Muslims were more clever politically, they could take over the U.S. and replace its constitutional government with a caliphate, according to Islam and Middle East expert Daniel Pipes.

"If we were united and strong, we'd elect our own emir and give allegiance to him," Wahhaj was quoted as saying. "[T]ake my word, if 6 to 8 million Muslims unite in America, the country will come to us."

Counter-terrorism expert Steven Emerson got a hold of a video of a Wahhaj speech in Toronto Sept. 28, 1991, titled "The Afghanistan Jihad" in which the imam declared:

Those who struggle for Allah, it doesn't matter what kind of weapons, I'm telling you it doesn't matter! You don't need nuclear weapons or even guns! If you have faith in Allah and a knife! If Allah wants you to win, you will win! Because Allah is the only one who fights. And when his hand is over your hand. whoever is at war against my friends, I declare war on them.
In another recorded speech, at a mosque, according to Emerson, Wahhaj declared "one of the most diabolical plots ever in the annals of history, in my estimation, has been the war in the Persian Gulf."

"It was a plan, and believe me, it is a part of a larger plan, to destroy the greatest challenge to the Western world, and that's Islam," Wahhaj said.

The Muslim leader said he saw "the demise of the Soviet Union as a sign for the American people that what happened in the Soviet Union will definitely happen in America unless America changes its course from the new world order and accepts the Islamic agenda."

'Lethal cocktail of liberty'

Mogahed appeared last week on a London-based TV discussion program hosted by Ibtihal Bsis, a member of the extremist Hizb ut Tahrir party, the London Telegraph reported.

[Image: 091015cairbanquet.JPG]
Current opening screen on CAIR's website advertising annual banquet featuring Siraj Wahhaj and Dalia Mogahed

Hizb ut Tahrir has declared it wants to help foster the non-violent destruction of Western democracy and the creation of a global Islamic state under Shariah.

Mogahed, appearing alongside Hizb ut Tahrir's national women's officer, Nazreen Nawaz, watched as two members of the radical group made repeated attacks on secular "man-made law" and the West's "lethal cocktail of liberty and capitalism," the Telegraph reported.

The Hizb ut Tahrir members called for Shariah to be "the source of legislation" and said women should not be "permitted to hold a position of leadership in government."

The Telegraph said Mogahed made no challenge to the demands.

"Muslim Mafia" co-author Gaubatz actually had an unscripted role in last year's CAIR banquet in Washington.

As WND reported, Gaubatz personally served CAIR Executive Director Nihad Awad with notice of a lawsuit accusing a CAIR staff member of falsely representing himself as a lawyer and improperly taking the money of many Muslim clients.

The federal civil complaint alleged criminal fraud and racketeering against CAIR and Morris Days, the "resident attorney" and "manager for civil rights" at a now defunct CAIR chapter in Herndon, Va.

Gaubatz's son, Chris, who posed as a Muslim convert and served six months as a CAIR intern in the "Muslim Mafia" special operation, obtained documents CAIR planned to shred that supported the case against Days.

Among the former and current CAIR leaders with known associations to violent jihad are:

Muthanna al-Hanooti: The home of the former head of CAIR's Michigan office was raided in 2007 by FBI agents in connection with an active terrorism investigation. Agents also searched the offices of his advocacy group, Focus on Advocacy and Advancement of International Relations, which he operates out of Dearborn, Mich., and Washington, D.C.
FAAIR claims to be a consulting firm raising awareness of Sunni grievances in Iraq, but investigators suspect it's a front supporting the Sunni-led insurgency in Iraq.

Muthanna al-Hanooti, wearing traditional headgarb

Al-Hanooti, who emigrated to the U.S. from Iraq, formerly helped run a suspected Hamas terror front called LIFE for Relief and Development. Its Michigan offices also were raided in 2007. In 2004, LIFE's Baghdad office was raided by U.S. troops, who seized files and computers.

Al-Hanooti is related to Shiek Mohammed al-Hanooti, an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. He currently leads prayers at a Washington-area mosque that aided some of the 9/11 hijackers.

The FBI alleges Al-Hanooti "collected over $6 million for support of Hamas," according to a 2001 FBI report, and was present with CAIR and Holy Land officials at a secret Hamas fundraising summit held last decade at a Philadelphia hotel.

Prosecutors added his name to the list of unindicted co-conspirators in the Holy Land case.

Al-Hanooti denies supporting Hamas, although he's praised Palestinian suicide bombers as "martyrs" who are "alive in the eyes of Allah."

Last year, his younger brother, Hamid al-Hanooti, was found dead in Iraq after reportedly being held by local security forces as a suspected terrorist.

Laura Jaghlit: A civil-rights coordinator for CAIR, her Washington-area home was raided by federal agents after 9/11 as part of an investigation into terrorist financing, money-laundering and tax fraud. Her husband Mohammed Jaghlit, a key leader in the Saudi-backed SAAR network, is a target of the still-active probe.
In the 1990s, Jaghlit sent two letters accompanying donations – one for $10,000, the other for $5,000 – from the SAAR Foundation to Sami al-Arian, the former University of South Florida professor who pleaded guilty in 1996 to assisting the terrorist group Palestinian Islamic Jihad. In each letter, according to a federal affidavit, "Jaghlit instructed al-Arian not to disclose the contribution publicly or to the media."

Investigators suspect the funds were intended for Palestinian terrorists via a U.S. front called WISE, which at the time employed an official who personally delivered a satellite phone battery to Osama bin Laden. The same official also worked for Jaghlit's group.

In addition, Jaghlit donated a total of $37,200 to the Holy Land Foundation, which prosecutors say is a Hamas front. Jaghlit subsequently was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the case.

Abdurahman Alamoudi: Former director of the Northern Virginia office of CAIR, he is serving 23 years in federal prison for terrorism-related activities in support of Hamas and Hezbollah. Alamoudi, who was caught on tape complaining bin Laden hadn't killed enough Americans in the U.S. embassy bombings in Africa, was one of al-Qaida's top fund-raisers in the U.S., according to the U.S. Treasury Department.

[Image: awad%20(2).jpg]
Nihad Awad

Nihad Awad: Wiretap evidence from the Holy Land case put CAIR's executive director at a Philadelphia meeting of Hamas leaders and activists that was secretly recorded by the FBI. Participants allegedly hatched a plot to disguise payments to Hamas terrorists as charitable giving.
During the meeting, according to FBI transcripts, Awad was recorded discussing the propaganda effort. He mentions Ghassan Dahduli, whom he worked with at the time at the Islamic Association for Palestine, the parent of CAIR. Both were IAP officers. Dahduli's name also was listed in the address book of bin Laden's personal secretary, Wadi al-Hage, who is serving a life sentence in prison for his role in the U.S. embassy bombings. Dahduli, an ethnic-Palestinian like Awad, was deported to Jordan after 9/11 for refusing to cooperate in the terror investigation.

Awad's and Dahduli's phone numbers are listed in a Muslim Brotherhood document seized by federal investigators revealing "important phone numbers" for the "Palestine Section" of the Brotherhood in America. The court exhibit shows Hamas fugitive Mousa Abu Marzook listed on the same page with Awad.

[Image: omar_m_ahmad%20(2).jpg]
Omar Ahmad

Omar Ahmad: U.S. prosecutors also named CAIR's founder and chairman emeritus as an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land case. Ahmad, too, was placed at the Philadelphia meeting, FBI special agent Lara Burns testified at the trial. Prosecutors also designated him as a member of the Muslim Brotherhood's "Palestine Committee" in America. Ahmad, like his CAIR partner Awad, is ethnic-Palestinian.

Nabil Sadoun: A CAIR board member, Sadoun has served on the board of the United Association for Studies and Research, which investigators believe to be a key Hamas front in America. Sadoun co-founded UASR with Hamas leader Marzook. The Justice Department added UASR to the list of unindicted co-conspirators in the Holy Land case.

[Image: Mohamed-Nimer%20(2).jpg]
Mohamed Nimer

Mohamed Nimer: CAIR's research director also served as a board director for UASR, the strategic arm for Hamas in the U.S.

Rafeeq Jaber: A founding director of CAIR, Jaber was the long-time president of the Islamic Association for Palestine. In 2002, a federal judge found that "the Islamic Association for Palestine has acted in support of Hamas." In his capacity as IAP chief, Jaber praised Hezbollah attacks on Israel. He also served on the board of a radical mosque in the Chicago area.

Rabith Hadid: The CAIR fund-raiser was a founder of the Global Relief Foundation, which after 9/11 was blacklisted by the U.S. Treasury for financing al-Qaida and other terror groups. Its assets were frozen in December 2001. Hadid was arrested on terror-related charges and deported to Lebanon in 2003.

Randall "Ismail" Royer: The former CAIR communications specialist and civil-rights coordinator is serving 20 years in prison in connection with the Virginia Jihad Network, which he led while employed by CAIR at its Washington headquarters. The group trained to kill U.S. soldiers overseas, cased the FBI headquarters and cheered the space shuttle Columbia tragedy. Al-Qaida operative Ahmed Abu Ali, convicted of plotting to assassinate President Bush, was among those who trained with Royer's Northern Virginia cell.

Bassam Khafagi: Khafagi was arrested in 2003 while serving as CAIR's director of community affairs. He pleaded guilty to charges of bank and visa fraud stemming from a federal counter-terror probe of his leadership role in the Islamic Assembly of North America, which has supported al-Qaida and advocated suicide attacks on America. He was sentenced to 10 months in prison and deported to his native Egypt.

[Image: GhassanElashi.jpg]
Ghassan Elashi

Ghassan Elashi: One of CAIR's founding directors, he was convicted in 2004 of illegally shipping high-tech goods to terror-supporting Syria and is serving 80 months in prison. He's also charged with providing material support to Hamas in the Holy Land Foundation trial. He was chairman of the charity, which provided seed capital to CAIR. Elashi is related to Hamas leader Marzook.

Hamza Yusuf: The FBI investigated the CAIR board member after 9/11, because just two days before the attacks, he made an ominous prediction to a Muslim audience.
"This country is facing a terrible fate and the reason for that is because this country stands condemned," Yusuf warned. "It stands condemned like Europe stood condemned because of what it did. And lest people forget, Europe suffered two world wars after conquering the Muslim lands."

CAIR's founder Ahmad reportedly told a group of Muslims in Northern California in 1998 that they are in America to help assert Islam's rule over the nation.

"Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant," a local reporter quoted him as saying, along with asserting the Quran "should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth."

Ahmad insists he was misquoted. However, the reporter and editor stand by the story, and an FBI wiretap transcript quotes Ahmad agreeing with terrorist suspects gathered at the secret Philadelphia meeting in the early 1990s to "camouflage" their true intentions.

Hooper, CAIR's communications director, also has expressed his desire to overturn the U.S. system of government in favor of an Islamic state.

"I wouldn't want to create the impression that I wouldn't like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future," Hooper said in a 1993 interview with the Minneapolis Star Tribune. "But I'm not going to do anything violent to promote that. I'm going to do it through education."
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2009 12:31 PM by SumOfAllFears.)
10-17-2009 12:22 PM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
I can't believe I missed this but I just wasted my time reading rightwing blogs/"news"/propaganda sources that you posted.
10-18-2009 11:13 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline

Roberta, We all know you did not read it. If you did it would be the first time. You can't help it that your attention span is too short.

Go here for Help

Code:
___ Does not work to potential in school, receives "not working to potential" teacher comments.

___ Has short attention span unless very interested in a particular subject.

___ Has a family history of Attention Deficit Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, learning problems or substance abuse.

___ Is easily distracted.

___ Lacks attention to detail.

___ Has sloppy handwriting.

___ Has difficulty putting thoughts on paper.

___ Has trouble listening carefully to directions.

___ Frequently forgets or misplaces things.

___ Skips around while reading.

___ Has difficulty learning new games and new skills.

___ Has poor listening skills.

___ Transposes numbers, letters or words.

___ Is restless or in constant motion, is always "on the go."

___ Concentrates better when moving or fidgeting.

___ Has trouble sitting still or sitting in one place too long.

___ Has increased anxiety or nervousness.

___ Has a history of bed wetting beyond the age 5.

___ Has poor communication skills.

___ Lacks tact, often spurting out the first thing that comes to mind.

___ Acts impulsively or dangerously without considering the consequences.

___ Is easily bored.

___ Says things without thinking and later regrets having said them.

___ Starts to answer questions before the questions are fully asked.

___ Is impatient.

___ Has trouble following verbal directions.

___ Makes careless mistakes in schoolwork.

___ Has tendency to embarrass others.

___ Lies or steals on impulse.

___ Has trouble maintaining an organized work or living area.

___ Is often late.

___ Procrastinates, especially with multi-faceted tasks.

___ Is easily overwhelmed by everyday tasks.

___ Has trouble getting started.

___ Starts projects but does not finish them.

___ Fails to finish schoolwork or chores.

___ Is inconsistent with school performance.

___ Spends excessive time on homework.

___ Has a tendency to drift away.

___ Has problems with self-esteem.

___ Has a negative attitude.

___ Has trouble maintaining friendships.

___ Acts immature for age.

___ Has trouble expressing thoughts and feelings.

___ Is verbally or physically abusive.

___ Avoids group activities or organized sports.

___ Has a quick temper, is "short-fused."

___ Has rage outbursts.

___ Gets upset by minor annoyances.

___ Is argumentative.

___ Worries needlessly or excessively.

___ Has tendency toward obsessive behavior.

___ Turns words around in conversations.

___ Performs poorly under pressure.

___ Has difficulty reading unless very interested in the subject.

___ Has difficulty falling asleep.

___ Has difficulty waking up or feeling fully awake.

___ Is frequently tired.

___ Startles easily.

___ Is sensitive to touch, clothes, noise or light.

___ Is more comfortable moving than sitting still.

___ Has moods swings from highs to lows.

___ Has trouble planning a series of tasks or activities.

___ Become upset easily, is "thin-skinned."

___ Talks excessively.

___ Fidgets, even when sitting quietly.

___ Has difficulty waiting in turn during group activities.

___ Frequently daydreams or "spaces out."

___ "Blanks out" when taking tests or under pressure.

___ Has low frustration tolerance.

___ Has frequent behavior problems in school.
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2009 01:16 PM by SumOfAllFears.)
10-19-2009 01:12 PM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

(10-19-2009 01:12 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  Roberta, We all know you did not read it. If you did it would be the first time. You can't help it that your attention span is too short.

Go here for Help]___ Does not work to potential in school, receives "not working to potential" teacher comments.

__x_ Has short attention span unless very interested in a particular subject.

___ Has a family history of Attention Deficit Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, learning problems or substance abuse.

__x_ Is easily distracted.

__x_ Has sloppy handwriting.

__x_ Frequently forgets or misplaces things.

_x__ Transposes numbers, letters or words.

__x_ Has increased anxiety or nervousness.

_x__ Has poor communication skills.

_x__ Lacks tact, often spurting out the first thing that comes to mind.

__x_ Is easily bored.

__x_ Says things without thinking and later regrets having said them.

__x_ Is impatient.

__x_ Makes careless mistakes in schoolwork.

_x__ Has trouble maintaining an organized work or living area.

__x_ Is often late.

__x_ Procrastinates, especially with multi-faceted tasks.

__x_ Has trouble getting started.

__x_ Has a tendency to drift away.

__x_ Has problems with self-esteem.

__x_ Has trouble maintaining friendships.

__x_ Acts immature for age.

_x__ Is verbally or physically abusive.

_x__ Avoids group activities or organized sports.

__x_ Has a quick temper, is "short-fused."

__x_ Has rage outbursts.

__x_ Gets upset by minor annoyances.

__x_ Is argumentative.

__x_ Worries needlessly or excessively.

__x_ Has difficulty reading unless very interested in the subject.

__x_ Has difficulty falling asleep.

__x_ Has difficulty waking up or feeling fully awake.

__x_ Is frequently tired.

__x_ Startles easily.

__x_ Has moods swings from highs to lows.

_x__ Become upset easily, is "thin-skinned."

___ Talks excessively.

_x__ Frequently daydreams or "spaces out."

_x__ "Blanks out" when taking tests or under pressure.

__x_ Has low frustration tolerance.

Ok, what does that make me Mr. Psychiatrist?
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2009 03:05 AM by RobertN.)
10-20-2009 03:00 AM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(10-20-2009 03:00 AM)RobertN Wrote:  
(10-19-2009 01:12 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  Roberta, We all know you did not read it. If you did it would be the first time. You can't help it that your attention span is too short.

Go here for Help]___ Does not work to potential in school, receives "not working to potential" teacher comments.

__x_ Is easily bored.

__x_ Is impatient.

__x_ Is often late.

__x_ Has rage outbursts.

__x_ Is argumentative.

__x_ Startles easily.

___ Talks excessively.

A mental patient.
10-20-2009 07:19 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SumOfAllFears Offline

(10-20-2009 07:19 AM)Rebel Wrote:  

__x_ Is easily bored.

__x_ Is impatient.

__x_ Is often late.

__x_ Has rage outbursts.

__x_ Is argumentative.

__x_ Startles easily.

___ Talks excessively.

A mental patient.

A liberal.
10-20-2009 10:30 AM
RobertN Offline
Legend

__x_ Is easily bored.

__x_ Is impatient.

__x_ Is often late.

__x_ Has rage outbursts.

__x_ Is argumentative.

__x_ Startles easily.

___ Talks excessively.

A mental patient.
03-lmfao Good one coming from a guy who has PTSD and can't function in society without thinking of violence and killing.
10-20-2009 12:35 PM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

(10-20-2009 10:30 AM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  

__x_ Is easily bored.

__x_ Is impatient.

__x_ Is often late.

__x_ Has rage outbursts.

__x_ Is argumentative.

__x_ Startles easily.

___ Talks excessively.

A mental patient.

A liberal.
I see. What you are saying is I am normal. That is cool but what does that make you(besides ignorant and unintelligent).
10-20-2009 12:38 PM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
Sum - where does Mogahed say she supports Sharia law? I read the interview twice, did I miss it? Or was it in the video?
10-20-2009 04:21 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(10-20-2009 04:21 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  Sum - where does Mogahed say she supports Sharia law? I read the interview twice, did I miss it? Or was it in the video?
No. You didn't miss anything. THe man has hallucinations when he reads. He sees things that aren't there.
10-21-2009 02:40 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.