Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

This makes me sick - student beaten to death
STLouis Blazer Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
CrappiesBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
This makes me sick - student beaten to death
He was an honors student and was just an innocent bystander.

Why are young kids so ******* violent these days?

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/met...ion_albert
09-28-2009 07:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
RE: This makes me sick - student beaten to death
I think there may be more to the story. After all Honor Students should know enough to get the hell out of Dodge PDQ when a a couple of gangs start getting it on. But you are right, Chicago seems to take the cake when it comes to senseless violence.

Rival gang members have been fighting for a month -- and each time one of their fellow classmates is injured.

No knives and no guns were used in Thursday's fight. Just fists, feet and boards.

Derrion Albert, 16, was struck in the head by one of those boards.

Seconds later the honor student hit the pavement. That’s when witnesses, who are other high school students, say gangbangers began stomping on and punching Albert.

Derrion Albert's mom said witnesses told her he was "trying to help another student and kind of got mixed in with the crowd of the fight and he was hit.”
09-28-2009 08:07 PM
NIU05 Online
Heisman

I Root For: TRUTH
This is inner city violence at its worse. The best are destroyed.

It happens all across our nation and people don't care. Where have the community organizers been? Oh...setting up whore houses with 15 year olds as bait.
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2009 09:38 PM by NIU05.)
09-28-2009 09:37 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
where did these teenagers develop such a complete lack of respect for life?
09-28-2009 09:52 PM
Advertisement

T-Monay820 Offline
Get Rotor-vated!

I Root For: Duke, VPI
Rap music. ITS PURE TRASH! No joking here.
09-28-2009 11:35 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
(09-28-2009 07:58 PM)STLouis Blazer Wrote:  He was an honors student and was just an innocent bystander.

Why are young kids so ******* violent these days?

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/met...ion_albert
Maybe because their parents are violent people?
09-29-2009 01:33 AM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(09-28-2009 09:52 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  where did these teenagers develop such a complete lack of respect for life?
You?
09-29-2009 01:35 AM
Advertisement

nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
(09-28-2009 11:35 PM)T-Monay820 Wrote:  Rap music. ITS PURE TRASH! No joking here.

I doubt school shooters listened to rap sooooo...Maybe heavy metal too.
09-29-2009 10:47 AM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
Music is the devil. 05-stirthepot

[Image: thWaterboy_Mom.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2009 11:24 AM by cb4029.)
09-29-2009 11:23 AM
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
Now another 14 year old kid beaten to a pulp with "blood all over the street."

A 14-year-old boy in the city's Edgewater neighborhood was beaten and critically injured Wednesday night--suffering massive head trauma, police said.

"He was covered in blood. Blood was all over the street," said the woman who called police to the scene. "It was all over his face, arms and coming down the back of his head."

The unidentified victim was listed in critical condition at Children's Memorial Hospital undergoing surgery, police said.

Unlike the beating of 16-year-old Derrion Albert near Fenger High School--whose death outraged the city--this beating took place on the North Side and at night. The unidentified victim also was hanging onto life, although his skull had been fractured. Police said they had not yet been able to talk to him to get any leads.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/...water.html
10-01-2009 07:27 AM
Advertisement

SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
Chicago is a cesspool. I have been waiting for the fringe media to pick up this story. In a city where it is almost impossible to own a handgun, children are being beaten to death in the streets. It's tragic and shameful. SHAME on the media. Just because it happens to be in ObamaLand it's hushed up.

F'ck Chicago, I hope they do not get the d@mn Olympics there, TOO MUCH CORRUPTION.
10-01-2009 11:07 AM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(10-01-2009 11:07 AM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  Chicago is a cesspool. I have been waiting for the fringe media to pick up this story. In a city where it is almost impossible to own a handgun, children are being beaten to death in the streets. It's tragic and shameful. SHAME on the media. Just because it happens to be in ObamaLand it's hushed up.

F'ck Chicago, I hope they do not get the d@mn Olympics there, TOO MUCH CORRUPTION.
I am confused. So you are saying Chicago would be better off if there was no gun ban? 03-lmfao Man, that is hilarious. You should go into standup comedy. THen you go off on the tangent of Chicago being too corrupt. WTF does that have to do with corruption? I also want to know what is being covered up? I have heard about this on MSNBC and other national media for a long time and locally even longer than that.

Btw, why do you hate the US? Did you know that Rio has more murders per 100,000 people than Chicago does? Chicago is 18 amd Rio is 33. Madrid and Tokyo have 2 and 1 respectively.
10-01-2009 12:19 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
(10-01-2009 12:19 PM)RobertN Wrote:  
(10-01-2009 11:07 AM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  Chicago is a cesspool. I have been waiting for the fringe media to pick up this story. In a city where it is almost impossible to own a handgun, children are being beaten to death in the streets. It's tragic and shameful. SHAME on the media. Just because it happens to be in ObamaLand it's hushed up.

I am confused. So you are saying Chicago would be better off if there was no gun ban? 03-lmfao Man, that is hilarious. You should go into standup comedy. THen you go off on the tangent of Chicago being too corrupt. WTF does that have to do with corruption? I also want to know what is being covered up? I have heard about this on MSNBC and other national media for a long time and locally even longer than that.

Btw, why do you hate the US? Did you know that Rio has more murders per 100,000 people than Chicago does? Chicago is 18 amd Rio is 33. Madrid and Tokyo have 2 and 1 respectively.

That's right if those little thugs would fear an armed citizenry, crime goes down. In Chicago all they got is cellphone cameras and it did that kid allot of good.

But Roberta you don't care if people die, you are a confused idiot.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2009 12:23 PM by SumOfAllFears.)
10-01-2009 12:22 PM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

(10-01-2009 12:22 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  
(10-01-2009 12:19 PM)RobertN Wrote:  

That's right if those little thugs would fear an armed citizenry, crime goes down. In Chicago all they got is cellphone cameras and it did that kid allot of good.

But Roberta you don't care if people die, you are a confused idiot.
I see. How many other innocent kids would be shot because this guy missed the intended targets and hit a bystander? Yeah, great idea.
10-01-2009 12:55 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(10-01-2009 12:55 PM)RobertN Wrote:  I see. How many other innocent kids would be shot because this guy missed the intended targets and hit a bystander? Yeah, great idea.

You're sitting perched on the top of the list of murders in the year at 345.

Yeah, those gun laws you have up there seem to be working out well.

http://www.thugreport.com/
10-01-2009 01:07 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
(10-01-2009 12:19 PM)RobertN Wrote:  I am confused.

So you are saying Chicago would be better off if there was no gun ban? 03-lmfao Man, that is hilarious. You should go into standup comedy. THen you go off on the tangent of Chicago being too corrupt. WTF does that have to do with corruption? I also want to know what is being covered up? I have heard about this on MSNBC and other national media for a long time and locally even longer than that.

"CONFUSED" - You ain't lying there homze !!!!!!!

And just who do YOU believe honors Gun Bans you inept fool ????? Only law abiding citizens do.

Criminals keep their weapons while good people get sacrificed at the altar of bullsh't and bureaucratic ideology of some Gunless Utopian Dream.

Tell me Robs, why has Gun Violence risen in every city and every NATION that has a Gun Ban ????????

And I am talking Nations that allowed gun ownership then stole the right away from the people, not nations that never had an armed populace. (like you would know the difference anyway)

Why know it all ????

10-01-2009 02:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.