Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Obama's 'Safe school czar' encouraged child sex with an older man
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
Obama's 'Safe school czar' encouraged child sex with an older man
'Safe school czar' encouraged child sex with an older man.

A teacher was told by a 15-year-old high school sophomore that he was having homosexual sex with an "older man." At the very least, statutory rape occurred. The teacher violated a state law requiring that he report the abuse.

That former teacher, Kevin Jennings, is President Obama's "safe school czar." In this one case in which Mr. Jennings had a real chance to protect a young boy from a sexual predator, he not only failed to do what the law required but actually encouraged the relationship.

Jennings has made extremely radical statements promoting homosexuality in schools and about his utter contempt for religion that render him unsuitable for a prestigious White House appointment.

His job in the Obama administration is to ensure student safety, and this scandal directly calls into question his ability to perform that job.

Jennings and Obama administration officials refuse to answer any questions about this newly discovered evidence.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009...-pleasure/

*********************************************************************************

The Senate killed an amendment imposing legislative oversight on unconfirmed White House officials (czars).

Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, submitted an amendment to an Interior Department bill that would withhold funding for the creation of any new, unconfirmed czar positions until the administration allows nominees to be questioned by Congress.

Once confirmed, all czars would be required to produce every two years a detailed "public, written report" of their actions and involvement in the creation of policy, rules and regulations.

In unprecedented fashion, these unaccountable czars have been given enormous power to steer policy in directions that the American people did not vote for. They threaten our basic freedoms.

Case in point: Diversity czar Mark Lloyd admires Venezuelan thug Hugo Chavez and his pursuit of a Marxist redistributive agenda. Lloyd would impose the Fairness Doctrine by stealth, using concepts such as "ownership diversity" and "localism" to destroy talk radio and cable news, which he sees as obstructions to the radical agenda he supports.

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis...?id=507195
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2009 05:48 PM by SumOfAllFears.)
09-28-2009 05:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
RE: Obama's 'Safe school czar' encouraged child sex with an older man
10-01-2009 08:57 PM
Quote this message in a reply
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
Is there anyone in the Big O administration that isn't a criminal?

Diversity czar???? WTF, we have a black president - we don't need no stinking diversity anything any more.
10-01-2009 09:02 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
I don't believe for a second that this many are just slipping past the vetting process. That nobody know their histories. Obama did write books about surrounding himself with radicals.
10-01-2009 09:15 PM
Advertisement

WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
That's what it's called in San Francisco when the community gathers for a parade during the annual San Francisco Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Pride Celebration. It is, by all accounts, a wingding of a celebration, too. As the San Francisco Chronicle, the media sponsor of the Pride Parade, put it in their special section devoted to the celebration in 2001, the parade is "the granddaddy, grandma and grandtrannie of 'em all."

The paper, bursting with civic pride, was also pleased to publish the marching order of the parade and all its celebrants. It's quite a list. A who's who of San Francisco.

Celebrant number 31 was the late Harry Hay. Harry, it seems, was quite the guy. In fact, it is not too much to say that he was famous in San Francisco. He was famous not only as a founder of the gay rights movement, for his one-time relationship with actor Will Geer (who played Grandpa Walton on The Waltons TV series,).

Which makes one curious about the presence of marcher number 34 in the 2001 Pride Parade. Marching a mere three spots away from the famous Harry Hay, no doubt waving and smiling to the crowd, was, as the Chronicle logged her in the Official Guide and Program Parade Lineup: "U.S. Rep. Nancy Pelosi."

That would be now Democratic leader of the U.S. Congress and the candidate of the Democratic Party to be the next Speaker of the House of Representatives, the official third in line to be President of the United States.

Surely this is a different Rep. Nancy Pelosi from the one who currently has on her website as Minority Leader the following statement:

"Republican leaders admitted to knowing about Mr. Foley's abhorrent behavior for six months to a year and failed to protect the children in their trust. Republican Leaders must be investigated by the Ethics Committee and immediately questioned under oath."

Abhorrent behavior? If men having sex with children is "abhorrent behavior" then it seems it would be quite logical for a United States Congresswoman to stand up and protest the presence of one of its leading advocates having a place of honor in a civic parade -- a parade in which she herself would be marching mere steps behind him.

http://spectator.org/archives/2006/10/05...-met-harry
10-01-2009 09:31 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(10-01-2009 09:15 PM)Paul M Wrote:  I don't believe for a second that this many are just slipping past the vetting process. That nobody know their histories. Obama did write books about surrounding himself with radicals.

Dude wrote two books about himself, no doubt with the help of a ghost writer, before he was 45. I can't see how ANYONE couldn't see through the charade of this narcissistic prick.
10-01-2009 09:35 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

Is there a single person on the left who isn't a scumbag? Rhetorical.
10-01-2009 09:35 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

(10-01-2009 09:35 PM)Paul M Wrote:  Is there a single person on the left who isn't a scumbag? Rhetorical.

Joe Lieberman. After that you'll have to think long and hard.
10-01-2009 09:55 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

(10-01-2009 09:35 PM)Rebel Wrote:  
(10-01-2009 09:15 PM)Paul M Wrote:  I don't believe for a second that this many are just slipping past the vetting process. That nobody know their histories. Obama did write books about surrounding himself with radicals.

Dude wrote two books about himself, no doubt with the help of a ghost writer, before he was 45. I can't see how ANYONE couldn't see through the charade of this narcissistic prick.

I take it you know many don't believe Obama wrote Dreams from My Father. Or that someone else at least HEAVILY re-worked it, re-wrote it, something. Because, other than that book, he can't write for sh!t. And the suspected author?

Bill Ayers

For those not aware of this.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/10/w...the_1.html

Anyone have a problem with American Thinker, save your smili faces and do a google search for a source you find more "credible".
10-01-2009 10:27 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
Strange. I have heard the kid was 16 not 15 and that 16 was/is the age of consent in Massachusetts(not saying I approve of the relationship just that if it is NOT illegal, does he have to/should he disclose the relationship and if so to who?).
10-02-2009 02:41 AM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(10-02-2009 02:41 AM)RobertN Wrote:  Strange. I have heard the kid was 16 not 15 and that 16 was/is the age of consent in Massachusetts(not saying I approve of the relationship just that if it is NOT illegal, does he have to/should he disclose the relationship and if so to who?).

You want the person in charge of making "safe school" policies to be inspired by a member of NAMBLA, whacko?
10-02-2009 07:13 AM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
sick - though not suprising
10-02-2009 09:58 AM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I've been at work all day and haven't watched the news.....did this guy quit yet? After all, it's Friday and his termination would be buried under the Olympic thing.
10-02-2009 09:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.