Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR...Ms PELOSI ? ? ?
tigertom Offline
"Illegitimus Non Tatum Carborundum"

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Donators
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR...Ms PELOSI ? ? ?
Just DO IT ! ! !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOpcPfAar...r_embedded

GO HERE...GET INVOLVED OR START PUSHING YOUR CAR/TRUCK WHERE YOU NEED TO GO OR GET READY TO RIDE A BIKE OR WALK... EVERYWHERE. Do you really want to do that??

It's that simple.

Tomorrow 9-21-09 is the last day to tell the Dept. of the Interior Ken Salazar what you NEED and what you WANT HIM TO DO. Send this now... right now. Don't close the threat until you do....PLEASE ! !
http://www.americansolutions.com/yourenergyopinion/

JUST DO IT ! !

Stay abreast of what is going on. READ......................................
http://www.americansolutions.com/
09-20-2009 10:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
RE: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR...Ms PELOSI ? ? ?
(09-20-2009 10:21 AM)tigertom Wrote:  Just DO IT ! ! !

GO HERE...GET INVOLVED OR START PUSHING YOUR CAR/TRUCK WHERE YOU NEED TO GO OR GET READY TO RIDE A BIKE OR WALK... EVERYWHERE. Do you really want to do that??

It's that simple.

Tomorrow 9-21-09 is the last day to tell the Dept. of the Interior Ken Salazar what you NEED and what you WANT HIM TO DO. Send this now... right now. Don't close the threat until you do....PLEASE ! !

JUST DO IT ! !

I like what Newt has to say, but why didn't we start doing this back under Nixon when the first gas crunch hit us so hard.

And for petes sake why didn't we run Carter out on a Rail and do it before 1980, we knew all this crap was coming to fruition and we would be stifled on the foreign tit for years and years to come.

This is totally all our own fault for not looking forward to OUR OWN NEEDS instead of what the rest of the World Needed.

As we now see, it is biting us hard where is hurts all the time.

I love the Theories and Ideas, but they are always years and years down the road and it just seems those years never come or get here.

09-20-2009 11:13 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
The punish the speculators part won't work because the speculators could just hold their product until the SPR oil worked its way through the system, which wouldn't take long, and then go back to business in a more volatile environment because the SPR "shock absorber" would be gone. Fortunately, this is an old tape and other market considerations took care of speculation, primarily the economic downturn. Speculators buy oil now betting on future price changes. Some are prepared to hold the oil they buy 5 years or more. That's why opening up additional areas for drilling, with the expectation of coming onstream in the 4-6 year time frame, would have a significant effect to lower current oil prices. And for the record, remember the DOE study that supposedly said it would take 10 years to get new domestic oil onstream? If you bothered to read the study, you would find that it actually said was 4-6 years, pretty much what the industry has said.

I would include his other two points, and a third lesson from the Brasilian experience. This is one area where private enterprise in a competitive market does better than any government program. The proper focus of effort of government involvement, if any, is to foster a competitive market. That means getting rid of a lot of current regulations--less regulation not more, and smarter regulation to boot.
09-20-2009 11:47 AM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
Texas is the overall 6th biggest loser and if I were a betting man I's say the state is not going to put up with it if it passes. Which is a long shot, but sign the petition anyway.

Much of the Country's refined gasoline output comes from Texas, and the Natural Gas output in huge. How does the NE feel about spending a really cold winter?
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2009 02:28 PM by SumOfAllFears.)
09-20-2009 02:25 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
(09-20-2009 10:21 AM)tigertom Wrote:  Just DO IT ! ! !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOpcPfAar...r_embedded

It's that simple.

JUST DO IT ! !

Drill baby drill! THat will solve all our problems. Are you sure your name is Tom and not Sarah? Btw, is Gingrich your vote for President in 2012?
09-20-2009 04:27 PM
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
(09-20-2009 04:27 PM)RobertN Wrote:  Drill baby drill! THat will solve all our problems.

It would go a long way towards helping.

I believe even you have said we should get off foreign oil.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2009 05:06 PM by Paul M.)
09-20-2009 05:05 PM
tigertom Offline

Donators
(09-20-2009 02:25 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  Texas is the overall 6th biggest loser and if I were a betting man I's say the state is not going to put up with it if it passes. Which is a long shot, but sign the petition anyway.

Much of the Country's refined gasoline output comes from Texas, and the Natural Gas output in huge. How does the NE feel about spending a really cold winter?

I personally would wish 'em a very cold winter. They need it ! !

Love 'em ! !

As an aside, they NE has gone through the single largest conversion to natural gas this past year for heating. Appears that there is lots of gas in PA, upper NY and ..... Canada has lots and lots and willing to sell it to them.

All this CITGO crap of giving fuel oil to the poor ole NE folks is simply eyewash for Hugo and his lib friends in Massatwoshts.

The enviros have screwed this country beyond belief. THE COUNTRY IS BEGINNING TO WAKE UP TO THAT POINT AND IS NOT TAKING IT ANY MORE. 05-mafia

Just wait until the Congress starts in on Energy, Cap and Trade and EFCA ... the guns will come out again and again and again.
09-20-2009 05:33 PM
tigertom Offline

Donators
(09-20-2009 11:47 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  And for the record, remember the DOE study that supposedly said it would take 10 years to get new domestic oil onstream? If you bothered to read the study, you would find that it actually said was 4-6 years, pretty much what the industry has said.

I would include his other two points, and a third lesson from the Brazilian experience. This is one area where private enterprise in a competitive market does better than any government program. The proper focus of effort of government involvement, if any, is to foster a competitive market. That means getting rid of a lot of current regulations--less regulation not more, and smarter regulation to boot.

The Kern County/Southern California Petroleum Producers are on record saying they could be in production off the CA coast in 4-8 MONTHS. They have most of the infrastructure already in place.

This whole thing is a concoction of environmentalists. They are messing with the San Joaquin valley's water now. Someone is going to take up arms out there before too much longer, if this keeps on.

That might be done in more than just California. 05-mafia
09-20-2009 05:39 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(09-20-2009 05:05 PM)Paul M Wrote:  
(09-20-2009 04:27 PM)RobertN Wrote:  Drill baby drill! THat will solve all our problems.

Sure it will help. Help the profits of the oil companies. Won't help us get off oil-just delay it . Won't do much(if anything) to lower oil prices. Won't do anything to improve the environment.
09-20-2009 05:39 PM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

(09-20-2009 05:39 PM)tigertom Wrote:  
(09-20-2009 11:47 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  And for the record, remember the DOE study that supposedly said it would take 10 years to get new domestic oil onstream? If you bothered to read the study, you would find that it actually said was 4-6 years, pretty much what the industry has said.

I would include his other two points, and a third lesson from the Brazilian experience. This is one area where private enterprise in a competitive market does better than any government program. The proper focus of effort of government involvement, if any, is to foster a competitive market. That means getting rid of a lot of current regulations--less regulation not more, and smarter regulation to boot.

The Kern County/Southern California Petroleum Producers are on record saying they could be in production off the CA coast in 4-8 MONTHS. They have most of the infrastructure already in place.

This whole thing is a concoction of environmentalists. They are messing with the San Joaquin valley's water now. Someone is going to take up arms out there before too much longer, if this keeps on.

That might be done in more than just California. 05-mafia
So who do you plan on taking up arms against? THe evil unqualified black man in the White House?
09-20-2009 05:44 PM
tigertom Offline

Donators
Drill baby drill! THat will solve all our problems. Are you sure your name is Tom and not Sarah? Btw, is Gingrich your vote for President in 2012?
[/quote]

My vehicles run on petroleum refined into gasoline. What the hell does yours run on ... Sawgrass??? Listen to his video again. He laid out the three steps to energy problem solutions. LISTEN...LISTEN ... LISTEN.

Now, what does your vehicle(s) run on ????? 03-melodramatic

Newt has lots of good, solid practical policies. He's got baggage, yes. That's his drawback. Societal only. Not fiscal nor with foreign relations etc. It's a personal thing, you understand. I know. I know. You object STRONGLY!!

He still has good points of policy that make dollar$ and $ense to this nation. WE SHOULD LISTEN TO HIM. 04-bow
09-20-2009 05:44 PM
tigertom Offline

Donators
(09-20-2009 05:39 PM)RobertN Wrote:  

Sure it will help. Help the profits of the oil companies. Won't help us get off oil-just delay it . Won't do much(if anything) to lower oil prices. Won't do anything to improve the environment.
You have a problem with that. The oil companies have taken a lot of us a long way in our lives. I guess you've been stuck in Bumf--k, IL somewhere ! !

Get serious. ! !
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2009 05:48 PM by tigertom.)
09-20-2009 05:47 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(09-20-2009 05:47 PM)tigertom Wrote:  

You have a problem with that. The oil companies have taken a lot of us a long way in our lives. I guess you've been stuck in Bumf--k, IL somewhere ! !

Get serious. ! !
I am not against profits. I am against exorbident profits when it comes at the cost of environmental and social costs(ie. they make messes and the taxpayer has to pay for the cleanup so they make their profit margin).
09-20-2009 05:55 PM
Advertisement

TheDancinMonarch Offline
All American

I Root For: Old Dominion
(09-20-2009 05:55 PM)RobertN Wrote:  

Get serious. ! !
I am not against profits. I am against exorbident profits when it comes at the cost of environmental and social costs(ie. they make messes and the taxpayer has to pay for the cleanup so they make their profit margin).

Define exorbitant or at least spell it right.
09-20-2009 06:38 PM
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
(09-20-2009 05:44 PM)RobertN Wrote:  So who do you plan on taking up arms against? THe evil unqualified black man in the White House?

Why not .... a great Founding Father once said that "A little Revolution is a GOOD THING" and it was also said to "Question Boldly of your Government".

We aren't Sharia or Communist just yet Robert and as long as I can hold a Weapon I will defend this Nation with the very last drop of Blood I hold in my body.

What will you do for your Nation Son ????? Sit on your Couch and watch the mustache grow on Rachel Madcow and lick you lips over it ?????

Grow up child !!!!!!

09-20-2009 08:33 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(09-20-2009 06:38 PM)TheDancinMonarch Wrote:  
(09-20-2009 05:55 PM)RobertN Wrote:  

Get serious. ! !

Define exorbitant or at least spell it right.
When a company makes enough to pay its CEO billions at the cost of human lives. When a company pays its CEO hundreds of millions or more dollars while oil spills are pawned off on the tax payers. When companies pay their CEO's hundreds of millions of dollars and cut staff to maintain a higher profit margin.
09-21-2009 12:46 AM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(09-20-2009 08:33 PM)Tripster Wrote:  
(09-20-2009 05:44 PM)RobertN Wrote:  So who do you plan on taking up arms against? THe evil unqualified black man in the White House?

Why not .... a great Founding Father once said that "A little Revolution is a GOOD THING" and it was also said to "Question Boldly of your Government".

We aren't Sharia or Communist just yet Robert and as long as I can hold a Weapon I will defend this Nation with the very last drop of Blood I hold in my body.

What will you do for your Nation Son ????? Sit on your Couch and watch the mustache grow on Rachel Madcow and lick you lips over it ?????

Grow up child !!!!!!

And you whackjobs wonder why you are on that ladies terrorist watch list? 03-lmfao
09-21-2009 12:49 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.