Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Why the f*ck is the president going on the talk show circuit?
STLouis Blazer Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
CrappiesBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Why the f*ck is the president going on the talk show circuit?
Seriously, how much ******* time has he wasted this year doing these TV interviews? There are far more pressing needs that require the full attention of our president, even as inept as he is.

NEWSFLASH! YOU'RE NOT ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL ANYMORE!

Quote:It’s going to be awfully hard to avoid President Obama on television this Sunday.

The president is going to appear on five Sunday talk shows – five – to press his case for health care, White House officials disclosed. That is a presidential record.

Mr. Obama is going to appear on This Week with George Stephanopoulos on ABC. And Meet the Press on NBC. And Face the Nation on CBS. In between, he is going to sit down for interviews on CNN and Univision. (Fox News didn’t make the cut).

Newsmakers in the past have managed to pull of the unlikely feat of hitting the big three Sunday interview shows on CBS, NBC and ABC. But this is a presidential first.

If there’s one thing this White House doesn’t seem worried about, it is that Americans will get tired of seeing President Obama. His talk-show marathon will come after the speech on Wall Street today and a rally in Maryland later this week.

...continued

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/...ws-sunday/
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2009 09:50 PM by STLouis Blazer.)
09-15-2009 09:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

NIU05 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TRUTH
RE: Why the f*ck is the president going on the talk show circuit?
Who the hell watches these shows? I am not old enough.

The purpose of these shows is so they pundits have something to talk about. Sun AM are for bitching about Saturdays results and getting ready for the NFL Sunday.
09-15-2009 09:53 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
He could make a single stop at the one place he's avoiding and be seen by more than he will at the other five combined.

On top of being a liar, he's a chickenshitcoward.
09-15-2009 09:56 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
Why the f*ck is the president going on the talk show circuit

Why, you have to ask?

Because he is a repeat failure.
09-15-2009 10:06 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

He likes hearing himself... LIE.
09-15-2009 10:16 PM
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
(09-15-2009 09:50 PM)STLouis Blazer Wrote:  Seriously, how much ******* time has he wasted this year doing these TV interviews? There are far more pressing needs that require the full attention of our president, even as inept as he is.

Quote:It’s going to be awfully hard to avoid President Obama on television this Sunday.

The president is going to appear on five Sunday talk shows – five – to press his case for health care, White House officials disclosed. That is a presidential record.

Mr. Obama is going to appear on This Week with George Stephanopoulos on ABC. And Meet the Press on NBC. And Face the Nation on CBS. In between, he is going to sit down for interviews on CNN and Univision. (Fox News didn’t make the cut).

Newsmakers in the past have managed to pull of the unlikely feat of hitting the big three Sunday interview shows on CBS, NBC and ABC. But this is a presidential first.

If there’s one thing this White House doesn’t seem worried about, it is that Americans will get tired of seeing President Obama. His talk-show marathon will come after the speech on Wall Street today and a rally in Maryland later this week.

...continued

This is why the guy is in dire downfall mode right now ..... he has saturated himself into every Orifice that a Camera can be used to push him onto us and WE ARE SICK OF SEEING HIM.

I don't know who his Publicist are, but they sound a lot like ACORN-hole Interns that haven't even made it thru their Freshmen Year yet.

Some one needs to let this Loser Know that TOO MUCH IS JUST THAT .... TOO F*CKING MUCH.

He has lost so much credibility trying to be the On The Scene Sheen that it is an irreversible fall into obscurity.

EXAMPLE: .... the MOON LANDINGS .... the only reason people tuned into the Apollo 13 Moon Shot, was because they were about to see some Astronauts become SPAM in the CAN.

After the first couple of landings, NO ONE GAVE A DAMN ANYMORE and that is exactly what the TOTUS is doing to himself.

Which I LOVE of course.

"OH HONEY" .... "YES DEAR"..... "The President is on TV again" ..... "Oh good sweetie pie, I will try to get in and watch him once I watch this PAINT DRY" !!!!!!!!!!

09-16-2009 12:35 AM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
(09-15-2009 09:50 PM)STLouis Blazer Wrote:  Seriously, how much ******* time has he wasted this year doing these TV interviews? There are far more pressing needs that require the full attention of our president, even as inept as he is.

...continued

Wrong. As a President in the first term(any President Democrat or Republican), it is always a non-stop campaign. It actually is in the second term as well but campaigning for his/her replacement. In short, campaigning NEVER stops.

Why is he going on these shows? Why do movie stars go on these talk shows? To promote a movie. Why do authors go on Faux, MSNBC etc? To promote their books to the audience they are targeting. In other words, Obama is using it to sell selling his plans.
09-16-2009 12:49 AM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(09-15-2009 09:53 PM)NIU05 Wrote:  Who the hell watches these shows? I am not old enough.

The purpose of these shows is so they pundits have something to talk about. Sun AM are for bitching about Saturdays results and getting ready for the NFL Sunday.
I think you answered your question without even realizing it(not surprising). Note the area in bold. Of course he is trying to sell it to the elderly and older Americans. I am quite sure there will be LOTS of talk on "death panels". You know, the ones you on the right scared nearly to death.
09-16-2009 12:55 AM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(09-15-2009 09:56 PM)Paul M Wrote:  He could make a single stop at the one place he's avoiding and be seen by more than he will at the other five combined.

No point going to Faux news. No matter what the man says, those that watch Faux won't believe anything he says so it is just a waste of time.
09-16-2009 12:57 AM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(09-16-2009 12:35 AM)Tripster Wrote:  

...continued

This is why the guy is in dire downfall mode right now ..... he has saturated himself into every Orifice that a Camera can be used to push him onto us and WE ARE SICK OF SEEING HIM.

I don't know who his Publicist are, but they sound a lot like ACORN-hole Interns that haven't even made it thru their Freshmen Year yet.

Some one needs to let this Loser Know that TOO MUCH IS JUST THAT .... TOO F*CKING MUCH.

He has lost so much credibility trying to be the On The Scene Sheen that it is an irreversible fall into obscurity.

EXAMPLE: .... the MOON LANDINGS .... the only reason people tuned into the Apollo 13 Moon Shot, was because they were about to see some Astronauts become SPAM in the CAN.

After the first couple of landings, NO ONE GAVE A DAMN ANYMORE and that is exactly what the TOTUS is doing to himself.

Which I LOVE of course.

"OH HONEY" .... "YES DEAR"..... "The President is on TV again" ..... "Oh good sweetie pie, I will try to get in and watch him once I watch this PAINT DRY" !!!!!!!!!!

Actually, you guys just hate seeing a black man as president. 05-stirthepot
09-16-2009 12:59 AM
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
(09-16-2009 12:59 AM)RobertN Wrote:  
(09-16-2009 12:35 AM)Tripster Wrote:  

...continued

Which I LOVE of course.

F**K YOU LOSER. I'm tired of hearing your kneejerk allegations of racism.

I think its far past time you went and joined your buddy the Rocky Mountain Spotted Tick.
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2009 04:25 AM by WoodlandsOwl.)
09-16-2009 04:25 AM
Advertisement

DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest

He's too stupid to get anything else done.

He's never accomplished anything in his life except TALK.

What else would anyone expect?
09-16-2009 07:40 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

(09-16-2009 12:57 AM)RobertN Wrote:  
(09-15-2009 09:56 PM)Paul M Wrote:  He could make a single stop at the one place he's avoiding and be seen by more than he will at the other five combined.

No point going to Faux news. No matter what the man says, those that watch Faux won't believe anything he says so it is just a waste of time.

FOX has more democrat and independent viewers than the others. Are you admitting dems are finally catching his lies too? Or is it just the ones who tune into a network that gives them all the news and not the ones who just completely leave a huge amount out of their broadcasts? Or simply lie during their "newscasts"?

And I second WMD Owl. F*ck you, RACIST.
09-16-2009 07:48 AM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
its all friendly, cupcake interview Media he's doing(i.e. State-Democrat controlled Media). Its an all out blitz to cover your TV, with nothing but Obama's side of Obamacare to try and get over 50% approval ratings for it.

he'll get zero questions about ACORN
09-16-2009 08:23 AM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes

When Obama talks on CNN, NBC, etc he's already talking to people who are on his side, so what does that idiot gain? Nothing. If he talks on Fox he has an opportunity to change the minds of the people who disagree with him.
09-16-2009 11:43 AM
EastStang Offline
All American

I Root For:
I can hear my mom now. That man is everywhere. He's getting himself over-exposed and sooner or later, people are going to just tune him out. Also, all the folks at Church won't see him Sunday anyway. Will Jimmy Carter pass up teaching Sunday School to listen to BO's TV appearances.
09-16-2009 12:25 PM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

(09-16-2009 07:40 AM)DrTorch Wrote:  

He's too stupid to get anything else done.

He's never accomplished anything in his life except TALK.

What else would anyone expect?
He accomplished getting elected as President. When are you going to actually get that doctorate degree you supposedly have?
09-16-2009 01:00 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(09-16-2009 12:25 PM)EastStang Wrote:  I can hear my mom now. That man is everywhere. He's getting himself over-exposed and sooner or later, people are going to just tune him out. Also, all the folks at Church won't see him Sunday anyway. Will Jimmy Carter pass up teaching Sunday School to listen to BO's TV appearances.
THats ok. Most of those who are going to be in church sunday will be rightwing southern Christians and a number of other rightwing Christians around the country. Most of them are a lost cause for Obama anyway so it is not as if it is a huge loss.
09-16-2009 01:04 PM
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
(09-16-2009 12:59 AM)RobertN Wrote:  
(09-16-2009 12:35 AM)Tripster Wrote:  This is why the guy is in dire downfall mode right now ..... he has saturated himself into every Orifice that a Camera can be used to push him onto us and WE ARE SICK OF SEEING HIM.

Which I LOVE of course.

No Robert, I don't care what this persons skin color is little dipper.

I am so damn sick of seeing his Elephantiasis Ears, with that Benito Mussolini Chin Jut, that All Knowing and All Seeing Finger of Authority he so proudly Post into the Air at every turn to try and show us he is the God King Father Barack.

And I am mostly so puke ready sick of hearing that Monotone Droned out Indoctrinating Voice .... it has become as a Thousand Fingernails on a Chalkboard.

He is a Repugnant little Troll that will use a Camera to shave with if he can get his face into the public.

It has become extremely sickening.

AND HE IS "NOT" a Rock Star or a Movie Star .... he holds the "Office of President of the United States that carries "Dignity With It" (which this guy does not possess any of) and he should act accordingly to the Appearance of the Office, not selfishly hogging himself as a Poster Child for Radical Socialist Causes ....

These are Shameless Sound Bites that any Junior League Politician could wrangle up.

And he is SCARED TO DEATH of FOX NEWS ..... 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao

09-16-2009 02:55 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Can you qualify your "Faux" label seeing as how Fox News is the ONLY news channel out there that's actually doing what the GDamn media was intended to do, I.e. be a watchdog of the government? The rest are too busy sucking Obama's proverbial dick.
09-16-2009 03:16 PM
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread:

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.