Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ACORN busted
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
ACORN busted
For those of you who haven't seen this yet.

If you want to commit a million crimes at once, the people at ACORN will happily tell you how.

09-10-2009 05:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
RE: ACORN busted
Kind of what you expect from community organizers these days. I've seen no different behavior from any other community organizer lately. Lying, cheating, voter fraud, tax cheats. Seems to be a job requirement these days to be a lowlife if you want to join the community organizer field.
09-10-2009 06:19 PM
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
(09-10-2009 06:19 PM)Paul M Wrote:  Kind of what you expect from community organizers these days. I've seen no different behavior from any other community organizer lately. Lying, cheating, voter fraud, tax cheats. Seems to be a job requirement these days to be a lowlife if you want to join the community organizer field.

Only issue is that I hope the State authorities will prosecute the case. Becuase if its a Federal Charge and it involves ACORN, Eric Holder's Justice Department is likely to shove it deep under a rug.
09-10-2009 06:59 PM
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

New Orleans Bowl
FYI, the "name" used by the fake Prostitute in the video was "Kenya"..03-lmfao
09-11-2009 02:34 AM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
pretty good debut for BigGovernment.com

funny how 60 Minutes, Dateline, etc. wanted nothing to do with this story huh
09-11-2009 07:00 AM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Two of the dumbest mofos in the country.
09-11-2009 08:58 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
(09-11-2009 08:58 AM)Rebel Wrote:  Two of the dumbest mofos in the country.

There are hundreds just like them. Tip of the iceberg. They did not blink an eye to child prostitution. There was 2 of them. God knows what else they were involved with.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2009 09:07 AM by SumOfAllFears.)
09-11-2009 09:05 AM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
http://biggovernment.com/

she is pretty hot I must say, but only 20, wonder if the left will try to destroy her life now?

anyway, the interview with Beck is Popcorn worthy TV
09-11-2009 09:06 AM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
Heh, check BigGovernment.com

They did the same thing in Washington DC ACORN office too

How many more, they will have to rebrand themselves. What say you Barry?

Could the finale be the Chicago ACORN office?
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2009 10:39 AM by GGniner.)
09-11-2009 10:37 AM
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only

This is just more of Obama Trash that has to be embarrassingly discarded like most of his associations.

I mean the guy brags and brags and brags about how great of an ACORN-hole Organizer he was and I will bet you a Dollar to a Dime, he will try to convince everyone that he has never even heard of ACORN-hole in his useless life.

And fools like Robert will be slobbering all over his feet and worshiping and bowing to their Father Barack in total support.

Maybe in the 2010 Elections and the 2012 Biggie Contest, we will get some Nazi Skinheads or some Robed KKK members to stand around polling stations with weapons in their hands like the "New Black Panther Party" did last year.

I would love to see some of you Haughty Lefty's, have to wade thru a bunch of brainless Robed twits, who hate just for the fun of hating, just like those Scared People who had to wade thru all the ACORN-holers and the Panthers just to get to VOTE and then after having to force your way past Armed Thugs, YOU STILL SCREWED UP and Voted in Father Barack !!!!!!! 01-wingedeagle 01-wingedeagle

That would be some priceless photos to sit back and laugh at.

09-11-2009 11:02 AM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
ACORN = Free Market Champions!

seriously though, will the MSM begin to cover this?

Will they cover the new Duke Rape Case?

Atleast with ACORN the fact they are getting our TAX DOLLARS, may get control over the 2010 Census and are connected to the President should raise some serious eye brows.
09-11-2009 11:06 AM
Advertisement

DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
(09-11-2009 11:02 AM)Tripster Wrote:  .

This is just more of Obama Trash that has to be embarrassingly discarded like most of his associations.

I mean the guy brags and brags and brags about how great of an ACORN-hole Organizer he was and I will bet you a Dollar to a Dime, he will try to convince everyone that he has never even heard of ACORN-hole in his useless life.

No, he'll simply say that ACORN was nothing like this when he was involved.

And I believe him to some extent.

Obama reads and uses people very well. He knows what people want, and how to get that to them in exchange for what he wants from them. He's able to do that in a way that gets him what he wants, then he distances himself from those folks.

He has leadership skills, and this is a big one of them. (They don't however work on the stage where he's at now, because the folks on the other side of the table are every bit as adept at this as he is.)

What he lacks are honest principles.

The fact that other people love him despite this really isn't a shock. No-one away from God has honest principles.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2009 12:08 PM by DrTorch.)
09-11-2009 11:32 AM
ummechengr Offline
C'mon....really!?!?!

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(09-10-2009 05:16 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  For those of you who haven't seen this yet.

If you want to commit a million crimes at once, the people at ACORN will happily tell you how.

I think that my favorite part is when "Kenya" tells the lady she makes about $8000 a month, then says...."ok, so $8K a month....that should be about....umm....$9600 for the year......."

That should be enough to fire them right off. How are they supposed to help people who legitimately need it? Why was she ever hired....and she's the expert? Jeez, what a flipping joke. When taxes time comes around, I'm going to figure out how much of my money goes to ACORN, and deduct it.
09-11-2009 11:54 AM
NIU05 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TRUTH
(09-11-2009 08:58 AM)Rebel Wrote:  Two of the dumbest mofos in the country.

1,000% AGREE.... Have not seen anyone that dumb*** blind stupid in a long time....
09-11-2009 12:50 PM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:

from the DC ACORN,

Wow, just wow.
09-11-2009 01:26 PM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
they've got CNN on this now too, about the only liberal network to attempt to cover this

http://biggovernment.com/2009/09/11/on-w...-producer/

Quote:So far CNN has only reported on the breaking story on blatant ACORN CORRUPTION from angles that attempt to extricate the government funded “community organizing” enterprise from the extreme crime we caught on videotape.

First CNN pushed the false ACORN line that “[t]his film crew tried to pull this sham at other offices and failed.”

To set that record straight please check the Washington D.C. tape we dropped today at BigGovernment.com, which is also being aired on your cable news competitor with curiously higher ratings.

Now that ACORN lied to you, Jonathan Klein, what are you going to do?

Here’s what I have noticed from your coverage: You brought in the damage control crowd to FRAME the story. Before even airing our damning Baltimore video. You know your audience would turn on ACORN if you showed them the evidence. So instead you put your competitors in journalism in the crosshairs instead of airing a blockbuster report making massive waves elsewhere.

You even trotted out shameless Clinton era apologist Joe Conason to challenge the ETHICS of our expose. Unreal.

What about the ethics of those at ACORN caught on tape trying to help create a brothel featuring illegal immigrant age range 13-15 from El Salvador?

What about the countless laws broken on tape from a group that stands to get billions from President Obama’s “stimulus” package?

Why don’t we wait to have the Columbia Journalism School debate on “journalistic ethics” after you do actual journalism.

When you air the raw ACORN footage that is now viral on the Internet, and being played on FOX NEWS and countless talk radio shows, then and only then — when America can see, hear and smell the stench we have exposed — will I subject myself to a CNN hit job.

dang...04-cheers

sounds like a War declaration to me
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2009 01:45 PM by GGniner.)
09-11-2009 01:45 PM
Advertisement

I45owl Offline
Hall of Famer

New Orleans Bowl
Yet another triumph of the "Faith Based Initiative"
09-11-2009 02:35 PM
NIU05 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TRUTH
I just found out Acorn is getting $8.1 BILLION in stimulus money. They are involved / doing the census in 2010.

The suckers are us for putting up with with this $hit. Political class = Ba$turds
09-11-2009 03:01 PM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
There's no telling how many votes for Obama they delivered last year. Plenty of inner city districts where more people voted than are registered to vote.

The idea of they controlling the Census means Nationwide Gerrymandering to meet Democrat ends
09-11-2009 03:05 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(09-11-2009 03:01 PM)NIU05 Wrote:  I just found out Acorn is getting $8.1 BILLION in stimulus money. They are involved / doing the census in 2010.

The suckers are us for putting up with with this $hit. Political class = Ba$turds

That amount of money is shocking and really a shame. Is Acorn's next assignment to work on the census the so Dems can map out demographics to help them win more congressional seats?
09-11-2009 03:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.