Dumb Republicans
08-10-2009 01:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
RE: Dumb Republicans

I was riding a Motorcycle and was hit by a truck in 1966 ...... the truck was about a 1957 or 1959 Cargo Van type trucks and they didn't know what Plastic or Fiberglass was in 1959 as far as using it on a Cargo Van Truck.

This old Truck probably weighed in at about 6 to 7 thousand pounds and the crash broke my leg in Two Places and cracked my Knee Cap into shreds.

After I picked myself up off the Highway from being pummeled by this Truck, I WALKED over to my Bike, PICKED it up, TURNED IT OFF, WALKED it over to the shoulder of the road, and PUT THE KICK STAND DOWN before it ever hit me that my leg was Royally Screwed and I needed Medical Attention ASAP.

SO WHAT IS YOUR POINT regarding this man jumping up quickly from just getting "Pummeled" by '4' Worthless Obamaic Union Thugs ?????

I have seen people who are just torn to pieces to some amazing things as long as the Adrenalin is coursing thru their bodies.

What is your freakin' POINT ????

08-10-2009 01:28 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
4 bikers beat the living sh!t out of me, must of been about 30 years ago. Broke my nose. I mean it was under my left eye. Both eyes were closed up. Cuts. Busted ribs. I went to some friends house, other bikers, had one fix my nose and we headed back to the bar where these guys were. When we walked in, guns were drawn. Unbeknowest to me my friend had brought guns too! Me and one of the others went outside and had another go at it while everyone else were in a stand off.

Went to the hospital much later to get the cuts sewed up. Side note: the doctor was impressed with the nose job my friend did. Did I mention it hurt a hell of a lot more going back where it belonged?

Another side note: I was back at this same bar the following weekend drinking with these same guys. You might have a point there cb about dumb, but I was a Democrat then.

Anyway, I'm a puss and I was up and moving around. And a little bit more.

To quote Trip, What is your freakin' POINT ????
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 05:36 PM by Paul M.)
08-10-2009 05:33 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Maybe he's one of the 2,000,000 Obama put out of work.
08-10-2009 05:52 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
(08-10-2009 05:52 PM)Rebel Wrote:  Maybe he's one of the 2,000,000 Obama put out of work.

03-lmfao

Yep, no one would of lost their jobs under McCain. 05-stirthepot
08-10-2009 06:59 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(08-10-2009 06:59 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  
(08-10-2009 05:52 PM)Rebel Wrote:  Maybe he's one of the 2,000,000 Obama put out of work.

03-lmfao

Yep, no one would of lost their jobs under McCain. 05-stirthepot

Not as many. These job losses are due to policies by the Obama administration. Instead of trying to fix the economy, he's using our money to pay off his many supporters and special interest groups. This is an administration of revenge.
08-10-2009 07:12 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
Well, union members were arrested, right?

I had some sports stories to tell but after hearing from Trip and Paul my stories are nothing.
08-10-2009 08:47 PM
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
Tell your story Steve. cb seems to think your not hurt unless your completely immobilized.
08-10-2009 08:51 PM
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
What?.... No Riot???? Golly Gee Whiz I expected the ER at Grady to be full tonight. 03-lmfao The Dems pre-screened both the questions and the people that got in to the building tonight.

By the way, I ran the Federal Election Commission Records of the speakers at this Forum. 6 of the 7 speakers are "big" Democrat Contributors/Endorsers

CLARKSTON, Ga. (AP) - Hundreds of people lined up outside the amphitheater where Rep. Hank Johnson is holding one of the first metro Atlanta town hall meetings on health care amid heavy security.

Some 20 security officers—about four times the normal detail— fanned out at the event amid reports of recent disturbances at other town hall meetings around the nation. Metal detectors greeted residents wanting a seat at the event.

Republicans have seized on episodes as a sign that public support is lacking for President Barack Obama’s top domestic policy priority. But Democrats—including Johnson—are eager to boost support for the overhaul effort and have pushed back.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/Ga_...all_081009
08-10-2009 09:25 PM
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
(08-10-2009 09:25 PM)WMD Owl Wrote:  
Some 20 security officers—about four times the normal detail— fanned out at the event amid reports of recent disturbances at other town hall meetings around the nation. Metal detectors greeted residents wanting a seat at the event.

Well then, make this Obamic Trip for Nuthin' worth about $2.5 Million.

AHHHH, $2.5 Million to Soro's is what .0025 Cents is to me, so I guess all is well in the Health Care Capitol of America, New Hampshire, tonight.

Good look Mr. TOTUS taking all those Hard Ball Questions from your Cherry Picked Crowd ....

It must really be scary to be YOU at a Press Conference ... 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao

08-10-2009 09:48 PM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Ours was tonight, with Paul Broun, right down the road. I didn't attend because he's a Republican, who "used" to tend to be libertarian. He's also a USMC and Navy veteran who's also a medical doctor. His views on this BS are the same as mine. So, not really much of a point in attending.
08-10-2009 09:51 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(08-10-2009 08:51 PM)Paul M Wrote:  Tell your story Steve. cb seems to think your not hurt unless your completely immobilized.

Once played the final 18 minutes of a hockey game with a broken leg. Played almost a whole game with a broken bone in my hand. The toughest game to complete was when I broke some teeth - breathing killed me.

My wife raised a good point today. If the health care system is broken for 1/6 of the country, why is Obama breaking it for the other 5/6?
08-10-2009 09:52 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
I'd submit that Both gangs are brilliant!! They have en entire population of slaves fooled into believing they are free. To produce comfortable slaves is the goal of those in power.04-cheers
08-10-2009 09:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.