07-10-2009 09:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
RE: Gov't bureaucrats decide which rights you're entitled to

Oh that useless SOB !!!!!

Right now, because of trying to Show Up GW Bush and close GITMO, we have yet another Main Stream, Hate Filled Al Qaeda Leader that IS BACK IN BUSINESS after being released from GITMO.

He is back Training Al Qaeda and Fighting the Sons and Daughters of American Families and Happily Murdering Them in Afghanistan as I write this.

So SURE, let us put all Americans on the BS Fly List and Deny them the 2nd Amendment.

Man these people have GOT TO GO !!!!!

And do you realize that this is the First Time I have heard the Word "Terrorist" used by a White House Official in MONTHS.

Anti Christ man .... Anti Christ or his Back Door Man and he means to milk it down til the tit falls off.

This is just flaming nuts ..... :muttering: 03-banghead 03-nutkick 04-chairshot

07-10-2009 10:28 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Yes...They have forgotten that the Constitution was written to put limits on THEM..not us. The tipping point is inching closer every day. The attitude and belief system of this clown is so prevalent today in the US that I fear nothing can be done to turn back the power of the state and insure the liberty of the people.....To quote Ed McMahon....."It's over Johnny.":stirthepot:
07-12-2009 06:36 PM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
(07-10-2009 10:28 AM)Tripster Wrote:  .

Right now, because of trying to Show Up GW Bush and close GITMO, we have yet another Main Stream, Hate Filled Al Qaeda Leader that IS BACK IN BUSINESS after being released from GITMO.

He is back Training Al Qaeda and Fighting the Sons and Daughters of American Families and Happily Murdering Them in Afghanistan as I write this.

So SURE, let us put all Americans on the BS Fly List and Deny them the 2nd Amendment.

And do you realize that this is the First Time I have heard the Word "Terrorist" used by a White House Official in MONTHS.

Anti Christ man .... Anti Christ or his Back Door Man and he means to milk it down til the tit falls off.

I don't see you blaming the Bush administration for starting the list in the first place. If it wasn't for the list, many/most of those would still be able to buy guns.
07-12-2009 06:44 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
(07-12-2009 06:44 PM)RobertN Wrote:  
(07-10-2009 10:28 AM)Tripster Wrote:  .

I don't see you blaming the Bush administration for starting the list in the first place. If it wasn't for the list, many/most of those would still be able to buy guns.

+1..and I can't believe you beat me to this!!!

This is a perfect example of how government grows!!! One bad administration makes policies that the next bad administration just picks up and uses for its purposes...The cycle is complete!!!03-lmfao03-lmfao

Thank you for pointing this out!04-cheers
07-12-2009 06:50 PM
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
Just a question. Has it always been that if you were on the no fly list that you lost other rights?
07-12-2009 07:10 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
(07-12-2009 07:10 PM)Paul M Wrote:  Just a question. Has it always been that if you were on the no fly list that you lost other rights?

WTF knows. Those in control make this crap up as they go. We shlubs just take what they say for granted. As long as we have our LCD TV's and can watch Entertainment Tonight...we are comfortable on our nice plantations. After all...We are talking about "other" people...not us. The government would never bother us "good" little citizens!03-lmfao03-lmfao
07-12-2009 08:38 PM
Advertisement

SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
Empathy is more important than the Constitution to Obama.
07-12-2009 08:45 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
Quote:WTF knows. Those in control make this crap up as they go.

WTF knows pretty much answers a lot when it comes to the gov. +1
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2009 08:49 PM by Paul M.)
07-12-2009 08:47 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
(07-12-2009 08:38 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  
(07-12-2009 07:10 PM)Paul M Wrote:  Just a question. Has it always been that if you were on the no fly list that you lost other rights?

WTF knows. Those in control make this crap up as they go. We shlubs just take what they say for granted. As long as we have our LCD TV's and can watch Entertainment Tonight...we are comfortable on our nice plantations. After all...We are talking about "other" people...not us. The government would never bother us "good" little citizens!03-lmfao03-lmfao

Shlub would be the wrong word, schnook would be more like it.
07-12-2009 09:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.