Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

FB schedule and times
Bookmark and Share
EagleWarrior Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
FB schedule and times
Times for the FB schedule are out on the EMU site...love the 7pm start for Army game. Looks like we will be making the first 2 games and looks like the only game the big fella can make is the CMU game as the Pack will be in a bye week....by the way, does it bother anybody else that they are still using a pic from 2007 Vanderbilt game?.....03-banghead
07-03-2009 10:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

theleftboot Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Eastern Mich
RE: FB schedule and times
Great to hear you will be attending two games as well as the "big guy" for one. As for your last comment? Yes, Yes it does. Use a pic from a conference game so it will be harder to date to specific year. BTW - Have you joined the EMU Football Facebook page. I include as many stories as possible on there about the "big guy" and many others. (I try to cover prospective players, current players, and former players now in the NFL or doing other good things with their life.)

See link below. Please ask the "big guy" and his friends to join as well. Go EMU Football!
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2009 04:16 PM by theleftboot.)
07-03-2009 04:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EagleWarrior Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Theleftboot!...did you have something to do with this?...lol....I see the pic from the Vandy game is gone and replaced with a Ball State one, its still apic from 2007 but much better.......:ncaabbs:
07-05-2009 08:16 PM
theleftboot Offline
2nd String

EagleWarrior, I would like to take credit, but can not do so. I do know that unlike Mlive, our comments on this forum and the EMU Football Facebook page are looked at and given weight. I would like to think that the AWESOME planning by EMU Athletics and other departments at EMU to combine the evening Army game with freshmen orientation had something to do with online comments about the ISU game last year taking place two days (Thursday) before the freshmen "Fusion" orientation and the number of incoming freshmen who came to the game and/or wanted to move-in early in order to attend the game. Cross marketing at EMU is a beautiful concept! Go Eastern!

BTW - If you have not yet done so, please join the Facebook page EagleWarrior! Ask all your friends and relatives to do the same.
07-05-2009 08:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EagleWarrior Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
(07-05-2009 08:54 PM)theleftboot Wrote:  EagleWarrior, I would like to take credit, but can not do so. I do know that unlike Mlive, our comments on this forum and the EMU Football Facebook page are looked at and given weight. I would like to think that the AWESOME planning by EMU Athletics and other departments at EMU to combine the evening Army game with freshmen orientation had something to do with online comments about the ISU game last year taking place two days (Thursday) before the freshmen "Fusion" orientation and the number of incoming freshmen who came to the game and/or wanted to move-in early in order to attend the game. Cross marketing at EMU is a beautiful concept! Go Eastern!

BTW - If you have not yet done so, please join the Facebook page EagleWarrior! Ask all your friends and relatives to do the same.
The facebook signup page wont alloow me to enter the month of birth, vanishes when I move cursor down to the month.
07-05-2009 09:12 PM
theleftboot Offline
2nd String

Keep trying. Facebook can be a bit hinky at times. Keep trying. Go EMU Football!
07-05-2009 09:52 PM
EagleAttack Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: EMU
Warrior,

The problem maybe that the system doesn't recognize a birthdate worthy of a wooly mammoth...

Your Friend,

Saber Tooth.
07-06-2009 01:15 PM
EagleWarrior Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
(07-06-2009 01:15 PM)EagleAttack Wrote:  Warrior,

The problem maybe that the system doesn't recognize a birthdate worthy of a wooly mammoth...

Your Friend,

Saber Tooth.
ST, I was real surprised it actually took the "year of birth"...I thought for sure there would be red lights, sirens, warnings and a whole bunch of ROFLMAO`s goin on...I guess I could have just put in a date making me 39 again......04-cheers
07-07-2009 04:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.