Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ABC News Chief is a PARTISAN ASS!!!
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
ABC News Chief is a PARTISAN ASS!!!
Quote:Sadly, some inside government and within the private sector see every issue as material for a sort of political high theatre, to be used to gain votes or energize political bases or simply to raise funds. I would have thought that a subject as important as the health care received by the American people would rise above this sorry spectacle. Our citizens need and deserve more. We are proud to be making a serious effort to go beyond mere punditry or stylized, bipolar debate; we are proud to work for a network and a company willing to devote valuable airtime to serious consideration of a subject so worthy.

Exactly what should the Republicans and the American People think when a program devoted to a democrat POTUS directed policy with only democrats invited to the show?!? 03-confused

I would have expected better from an asswipe such as Westin, who as a "journalist" should be objective and open to hear all sides of an issue.

My Response To House Republicans' Criticism Of Our Upcoming Health Care Special
06-24-2009 05:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
RE: ABC News Chief is a PARTISAN ASS!!!
Network news organizations are acting more like Democrat fund raisers than news orgs. The 5 people who watch ABC should complain.
06-24-2009 09:31 PM
Advertisement

OUBOBCATJOHN Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Ohio Bobcats
All Barrack Channel
National Barrack Channel
Complete Barrack Channel
Clinton News Network
More Slanted National Barrack Channell
06-24-2009 10:33 PM
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only

But as Robert will say .....

"You Conservatives still have Faux News" ...

I left out the misspellings, typo's, and bad grammar that Robert usually tosses into his great epitomes, so just bear with me for this one time.

06-24-2009 11:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.