Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

EMUAARON Thank you!!!
Bookmark and Share
EMUallday Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: EMU
EMUAARON Thank you!!!
I hope you don't mind me posting this but I just thought it needed to be done. EMUAARON, you are a good man. Aaron helping out with Ypsi and the Ozone House. Thank you brother and keep up the good work!!! Click this Also thanks to Bob for taking some time out of his very busy schedule to film this
05-22-2009 12:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EagleAttack Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: EMU
RE: EMUAARON Thank you!!!
Wow! Nice job guys. I'm glad you posted...I didn't know anything about this. This looks like it could be an excellent opportunity for EMU athletes to get involved in community service. Aaron, I could talk to a few football players about it if you think it would be useful.
05-22-2009 09:18 AM
EMUAARON Offline
1st String

I Root For: Hurons
RE: EMUAARON Thank you!!!
hahahhaaha thanks. i wasn't expecting to see this on the board. i was really hoping for some baseless basketball predictions. But, yeah, it was awesome and we raised almost $2,000 for the 'pink house on Hamilton'.

EA - i should have a) let everyone on the board know about it, and b) reached out to some more groups (i.e. athletic teams). Lessons learned for next time. i'll definitely hit you up on that offer.

Our tentative plan is to have another event in the fall, possibly one the week before super bowl (they're putting in a banquet hall where Cady's used to be. it could be cool. we'll see when it's complete.), and then a big ol' Pig Roast in Riverside Park next summer. it's going to take a ton of planning, but that's our goal. good times.

So, in conclusion, i'll keep the board updated.
05-22-2009 10:23 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.