Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: What "Honorary Degree" should Obama receive from the University of Notre Dame?
This poll is closed.
BS in “Hope and Change” 0% 0 0%
BS in “BS” 42.86% 6 42.86%
Masters Degree in “Business Administration and Accounting” 0% 0 0%
Masters Degree in "Babykilling" 0% 0 0%
Masters Degree in Pulling the Wool Over Our Eyes. 28.57% 4 28.57%
Doctor of Philosophy in "Incompetence" 28.57% 4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Obama goes to the University of Notre Dame
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
Obama goes to the University of Notre Dame
To a possible hostile reception, complete with signs, protesters and disuptions.

Now Obama will get a taste of what the Republicans had to deal with from the likes of "Code Pink" for six years.
05-17-2009 01:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
RE: Obama goes to the University of Notre Dame
And the obamanation abomination begins.

How about a choice "all the above except Business Administration and Accounting"?
05-17-2009 01:26 PM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
It's an honorary law degree, which I don't understand because he already has a real one from Harvard. The protesters will also be off campus so his motorcade probably won't notice them in the streets. It definitely won't be as profound of a protest as the likes of Fox are predicting. It will be a graduation like any other.
05-17-2009 03:14 PM
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only

Oh this guy notices EVERYTHING that is pointed against him and he never forgets.

He absolutely knew the protesters were there and just how many. Probably knew some of them by name.

He loves the fray and the joust of it all and that is why he engages where he is not wanted, just to show he can push where others can not.

He is a spoiled brat child that has never grown up and that is what we have running our country and now our Auto Manufacturing Industry, Our Financial Institutions, Credit Card Companies, etc etc ....

He loves to do things for spite and this one was just too darn good to pass up.

05-17-2009 04:06 PM
Advertisement

sullygirl Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tigers!
Did any of you watch the entire speech?
05-17-2009 04:15 PM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
I actually didn't get a chance to see it.

(05-17-2009 04:06 PM)Tripster Wrote:  .

Oh this guy notices EVERYTHING that is pointed against him and he never forgets.

He absolutely knew the protesters were there and just how many. Probably knew some of them by name.

He loves the fray and the joust of it all and that is why he engages where he is not wanted, just to show he can push where others can not.

He is a spoiled brat child that has never grown up and that is what we have running our country and now our Auto Manufacturing Industry, Our Financial Institutions, Credit Card Companies, etc etc ....

He's doing this for spite? He was invited before people protested it! It's not like he just showed up and started his speech. It's been booked for a while. If he had broken this date you would be the first person saying that "Obamagod" thinks he's too good to speak, or something to that effect.
05-17-2009 04:44 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
(05-17-2009 04:15 PM)sullygirl Wrote:  Did any of you watch the entire speech?

Enough to know he continues to acts as though he doesn't know he won and is still campaigning.
05-17-2009 04:58 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(05-17-2009 04:58 PM)Paul M Wrote:  

Enough to know he continues to acts as though he doesn't know he won and is still campaigning.

I missed the speech and now I'm glad since he's still appears to be in campaign mode.

He needs update the software in his teleprompter from Campaign 3b to I'm Actually Supposed To Be Working 1.0
05-17-2009 08:59 PM
Tripster Offline

(05-17-2009 04:44 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  I actually didn't get a chance to see it.

(05-17-2009 04:06 PM)Tripster Wrote:  .

He's doing this for spite? He was invited before people protested it! It's not like he just showed up and started his speech. It's been booked for a while. If he had broken this date you would be the first person saying that "Obamagod" thinks he's too good to speak, or something to that effect.

Hey, if more than a few people would have started a protest to try and block Obama from attending the "Traditional Prayer Breakfast", he would have broken his freggin neck getting there just for spites sake.

One sure way to get Obamagog to show up some where, is to get folks to Protest his attendance ... he would initiate a Special Activation of the 82nd and 101st Airborne to Combat Drop him onto the Stage ... 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao

The more people who don't want him appearing somewhere, the harder and faster he is going to make damn sure he IS there come hell or high water.

HEY !!! Some ignorant college needs to give him an Honorary Medical Degree so he can do Standard, Partial Birth, and Full Term Abortions in the Lincoln Bedroom of the White House to assist Planned Parenthood with their work load .... 03-idea

Any takers out there ??? Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Johns Hopkins, ET AL ....

05-18-2009 01:21 AM
egoboss407 Offline
Banned

I Root For: free speech

Of course we didn't. We just read fox news talking points.
05-18-2009 07:11 AM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

You mean when he essentially slammed ASU for not giving him an honorary degree because he hadn't accomplished anything in office yet? He's an egotistical prick who thinks he's owed something. Just like most liberals around here. No one owes him a damn thing.
05-18-2009 07:35 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(05-18-2009 07:11 AM)egoboss407 Wrote:  

Of course we didn't. We just read fox news talking points.

^ That's why you keep getting banned, douche.
05-18-2009 07:37 AM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
If Ego's statement warrants a banning you do ten things to get banned everyday.
05-18-2009 07:52 AM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(05-18-2009 07:52 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  If Ego's statement warrants a banning you do ten things to get banned everyday.

I didn't ban him, sub. I simply expounded on WHY he keeps getting banned. He was banned once, then twice, maybe 3 times? .....and he keeps doing the same damn thing.
05-18-2009 10:20 AM
Tripster Offline

And to answer the Question of "Did any of you actually watch the Speech" ...

YES !!!!!

I watched it on CSpan and it was the same droning Obama yah yah where he tells how "I am the great Obamanhiem the Illusionist, Orator, and Medium to the Spirit Realm AND I KNOW ALL" !!!!!!!

I mean how many of these SOS freggin TOTUS Speeches does one have to endure before we can recite the "Talking Points By Heart".

I wonder how his dead mother feels about the fact that her Bastard Son has forgotten that SHE WAS WHITE and dis's her at every given chance.

"ASNF" !!!!!!! or he shouldn't !!!!!!

AHHHH .... I really don't want to start ranting over this ignorant drivel dribble that actually SAID NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE ..... Donald Duck could have given a more rousing address and Donald's Voice would have AT LEAST been tolerable.

05-18-2009 11:43 AM
egoboss407 Offline
Banned

I Root For: free speech
(05-18-2009 07:52 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  If Ego's statement warrants a banning you do ten things to get banned everyday.

Don't get banned dude. This screenname is starting to get old, it's almost time for me to get banned again for sarcasm. Maybe I need to use more pot-stirring icons after my posts.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2009 12:37 PM by egoboss407.)
05-18-2009 12:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.