Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Obama's Ponzi Scheme
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Obama's Ponzi Scheme
Quote:A very small number of taxpayers -- the 10% of the country that makes more than $92,400 a year -- pay 72.4% of the nation's income taxes.

That's just not FAIR!!!! 03-weeping 03-hissyfit

Quote:Today, Mr. Obama and many congressional Democrats want the "wealthy" to pay even more so there is more money for them to redistribute. The president says he wants the wealthy to pay their "fair share." Who can argue with that? But he never defines what that means. Is it fair for 10% to pay 70% of the income tax? Does he believe they should pay 75%, or 95%, or does fairness mean they should pay it all? It's clever politics to speak like that, but it is risky policy.

Except for Oprah and the Hollyweird set I'm sure anyone making more than $200K can look forward to a 75% top tax bracket.

Everyone Should Pay Income Taxes
04-13-2009 06:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
RE: Obama's Ponzi Scheme

I always find that we have been told this lie that is regurgitated to us from almost birth, that only 'X' Number of People pay Income Tax ...

This is just not true and Liberal Politicians frekking bask in this Complete Lie ....

"Almost Every" working individual who draws a Legal Paycheck "Pays Income Tax on That Paycheck" .... (almost 100%)

In effect, this Working Person "Loans the United States Government 'X' Number of Dollars Per Check, Per Pay Period, Per Month, and Per Year" ....

If this Person makes below a Certain Threshold of Income and has Supported Dependents and other Issues that make it clear he is taxed out of all Common Sense, his Tax Burden is lessened and he is given a Refund of What He Lent to the United States over a 12 Month Period, BUT, WITHOUT the Benefit of Due Interest on the Loan he made to the Country.

The 'Poorer' the worker, the More Tax Burden he must bear thru out the Year, just to get back what he Loaned the Federal Government for this 12 Month Period when his family could have USED that extra money for Medications, Food, Needed Items, or to have a Vacation (which is a Sin to take unless you are a President or a Congressman).

Even if he Claims '0' Dependents for the Year, it is most likely that he will end up having to pay 'Some Tax Burden' on April 15th anyway, so he Opts to Pay the United States Extortion Payments from every paycheck and not have to take out a 50% Interest Loan on April 14th to pay the Sharks on April 15th.

"OH, I get a Refund la la la la la ...... NO YOU DON'T, you get the Ransom back you paid the Hostage Takers all Year Long and they don't even have enough compassion to give you a "Reach Around" on April 15th.

The "So-Called Rich" pay more because they make more ... common sense right ??? NOPE ..... they have the Guns to Hire Loophole and Tax Shelter Shysters that get them $Thousands or even Millions$ taken off their Personal Incomes because they 'can'.

Let us not shill upon the misnomer any longer, that 'Only a Few Americans Pay Income Tax' - - it is just not the "Whole Truth" and Politicians use this 'Double Speak' to wax around the actual reality, that they take from almost 100% of Working People every Paycheck and don't even bother to offer Interest when they see they need to return the Income to the Worker who was FORCED to Pay It Out.

This is absolute pure Extortion with Threat of Violence, Prison, and Property Seizure if you do not Participate ....

Our beautiful Federal Governments Income Tax, "Fair & Balanced for All" .... and about to get even MORE Fair & Balanced under the "Yes We Can" Gaggle.

04-13-2009 07:36 PM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
the really rich could give a rip about income taxes, they make their money in Tax Exempt bonds and other tax shelters.
04-13-2009 07:38 PM
Advertisement

DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
The specifics of this are non-existant.

Wouldn't the fair tax be, uh, fair?
04-13-2009 08:06 PM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
Am I wrong to think that $92k is frankly not that much money to pay an accomplished white-collar manager?

//boggles...
04-13-2009 08:52 PM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(04-13-2009 08:06 PM)DrTorch Wrote:  The specifics of this are non-existant.

04-bow
04-13-2009 09:20 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(04-13-2009 07:36 PM)Tripster Wrote:  .

I always find that we have been told this lie that is regurgitated to us from almost birth, that only 'X' Number of People pay Income Tax ...

This is just not true and Liberal Politicians frekking bask in this Complete Lie ....

"Almost Every" working individual who draws a Legal Paycheck "Pays Income Tax on That Paycheck" .... (almost 100%)

In effect, this Working Person "Loans the United States Government 'X' Number of Dollars Per Check, Per Pay Period, Per Month, and Per Year" ....

If this Person makes below a Certain Threshold of Income and has Supported Dependents and other Issues that make it clear he is taxed out of all Common Sense, his Tax Burden is lessened and he is given a Refund of What He Lent to the United States over a 12 Month Period, BUT, WITHOUT the Benefit of Due Interest on the Loan he made to the Country.

The 'Poorer' the worker, the More Tax Burden he must bear thru out the Year, just to get back what he Loaned the Federal Government for this 12 Month Period when his family could have USED that extra money for Medications, Food, Needed Items, or to have a Vacation (which is a Sin to take unless you are a President or a Congressman).

Even if he Claims '0' Dependents for the Year, it is most likely that he will end up having to pay 'Some Tax Burden' on April 15th anyway, so he Opts to Pay the United States Extortion Payments from every paycheck and not have to take out a 50% Interest Loan on April 14th to pay the Sharks on April 15th.

"OH, I get a Refund la la la la la ...... NO YOU DON'T, you get the Ransom back you paid the Hostage Takers all Year Long and they don't even have enough compassion to give you a "Reach Around" on April 15th.

The "So-Called Rich" pay more because they make more ... common sense right ??? NOPE ..... they have the Guns to Hire Loophole and Tax Shelter Shysters that get them $Thousands or even Millions$ taken off their Personal Incomes because they 'can'.

Let us not shill upon the misnomer any longer, that 'Only a Few Americans Pay Income Tax' - - it is just not the "Whole Truth" and Politicians use this 'Double Speak' to wax around the actual reality, that they take from almost 100% of Working People every Paycheck and don't even bother to offer Interest when they see they need to return the Income to the Worker who was FORCED to Pay It Out.

This is absolute pure Extortion with Threat of Violence, Prison, and Property Seizure if you do not Participate ....

Our beautiful Federal Governments Income Tax, "Fair & Balanced for All" .... and about to get even MORE Fair & Balanced under the "Yes We Can" Gaggle.

Trip...If I have ever talked bad about you...I am sorry! I know now...You actually get it!!!04-cheers

The absolute worst day in this nations history was the day we allowed the thieves in Washington to dupe us into allowing Withholding from our paychecks. This sealed our fate as SLAVES with not even a chance of escaping the plantation.05-stirthepot
04-13-2009 09:26 PM
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
(04-13-2009 09:20 PM)Rebel Wrote:  
(04-13-2009 08:06 PM)DrTorch Wrote:  The specifics of this are non-existant.

04-bow

I of course oppose ALL theft...but...I will admit that the FT would be a step in the right direction. It might make people understand just how much of their income evaporates from their pockets. I doubt very seriously that most indoctrinated Americans ever give a seconds notice that as much as 50% of the fruits of their labor is sucked up by the governments parasitical functionaries.

Unfortunately...Those in power will NOT allow this. It would decrease their most treasured power.

I believe the only way the FT could be enacted would be with a Constitutional amendment. That would take the people to make it happen...Mass civil disobedience and peaceful protest are the only way to effect change in our system. That has been the ONLY way to effect dramatic change....Cause....The liars and thieves in Washington are NOT going to do this type of thing unless THEY ARE FORCED to do it!!
04-13-2009 09:46 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
The FT isn't theft. You CHOOSE to buy things.

Fo, you do realize things need to be paid for, right? Gravel roads? You wouldn't even have gravel roads. You'd have the Natchez Trace circa 1840.
04-13-2009 10:05 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
(04-13-2009 10:05 PM)Rebel Wrote:  The FT isn't theft. You CHOOSE to buy things.

Fo, you do realize things need to be paid for, right? Gravel roads? You wouldn't even have gravel roads. You'd have the Natchez Trace circa 1840.

Extraction of wealth using force is theft. The FT is no different. It just allows you the choice of how wealth is stolen from you. That being said...I still support it over our current armed system of holdup. It would improve the conditions for us slaves and end a bureaucracy. That in itself would be a positive. 04-cheers

Yes. Things need paying for. I have no problem paying a user fee to travel the roads. The same applies for other things I use..but..Why should someone that can not drive be forced to pay for roads? Why should people without children have to pay for schools? I have no problem with paying voluntarily for things I use. I just object to armed robbery.05-stirthepot

I reject the statist paradigm that seems to think that those in search of profit in the free market are incapable of building roads,schools,bridges,..whatever. I understand it seems crazy..but..I contend it is not impossible. How would it work?...I don't really need to know. I have 1 million times more faith in the innovation of the free market to solve problems than that of any governmental system.04-cheers
04-14-2009 06:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.