Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hypocrites Illustrated
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Hypocrites Illustrated
Amazing a who's, who of liberal celebrities that say American's are spoiled and need to do more to help the poor, American CEO's are greedy and overpaid, and let's not forget the ever popular statement "Republican Policies are shrinking the middle class while increasing the number of people living below poverty."

Outrageous Celebrity Homes

Hey!!! Oprah!!! here's a thought, you do such a great job of getting corporations to donate to help various needy families while taking the credit yourself, how about setting an example, selling that palace, or better yet turn it in to a homeless shelter and moving your arse into typical 2700 sq. ft. middle class suburban home?

[Image: oprah-winfreys-home1.jpg]
04-11-2009 09:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
RE: Hypocrites Illustrated
Holy ****! Will Smith's home is the size of a small shopping mall. Oprah made her fortune off of dumb ass people who want to follow rather than lead.
04-11-2009 10:39 AM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
(04-11-2009 10:39 AM)smn1256 Wrote:  Holy ****! Will Smith's home is the size of a small shopping mall. Oprah made her fortune off of dumb ass people who want to follow rather than lead.

Or as I like to call them, middle-class housewives and my CO.
04-11-2009 08:28 PM
T-Monay820 Offline
Get Rotor-vated!

I Root For: Duke, VPI
I can't fault the Playboy mansion built in 1927. Plus I don't think I've ever heard Playboy complain about the enviroment or other major issues like these other Hollywood Liberal elites.
04-12-2009 02:54 AM
Advertisement

Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only

Oh yeah these "Stars" act like some sort of "High Caliber Royalty" and are given a Bully Pulpit to Sing Their Liberal Songs on all the live-long-day while you and me are kept like rarely bothered with pets.

We Employ Hollywood just like we Employ Congress .... we remember that and THEY Keep Forgetting.

It is no different than when about 200 of Hollywood's Elite hosted a "Dinner" at a 200 Star Hotel Restaurant .....

The "Premise Was", that 1/3 would eat a 200 Star 10 Course $10,000 Dollar Meal, 1/3 would eat a Common Man's Middle Class Meal (what a slur to Working People), and the Last 1/3 would eat what a Homeless Person would eat (of course served up by the 200 Star Chefs at the 200 Star Hotel).

So for a couple of hours, they pretended to be fcking something by eating a protest meal ..... when you figure it out, please let me know since they went back home to the kind of house in the Photo Above sans any Homeless People with them ????

I guess I partially understand ..... when I play GTA San Andreas, sometimes I get in the big Jumbo Jet in Las Venturas and fly it back to San Andreas and then fly it into the tallest building in San Andreas ..... it always makes reeking sick at my stomach, but it keeps the hatred burning strong for those bastards that did this on September 11th.

Give it a try some time if you have the game San Andreas and if it doesn't make you want to puke, then you will learn a lot about your self from a freakin' video game.

04-12-2009 07:56 AM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
It is amazing the "outrage" at corporate salary and bonus, but nary a dither about celebrity excess.
04-12-2009 08:30 AM
West Is the Best Offline
All American

I Root For: C-USA
Symbolism over substance - the philosophy of the left.
04-12-2009 08:45 AM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
(04-12-2009 08:30 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  It is amazing the "outrage" at corporate salary and bonus, but nary a dither about celebrity excess.

Yes, people curse the poor smucks selling $8 popcorn and $6 soda's but the cost to distribute first run movies (to pay Clooney et al $20million per movie) means virtually no profit on $10 tickets for movie theater owners. They have to pay the bills some way.
04-12-2009 10:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.