Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

1.1 Million African lives saved by the Evil Bush
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
1.1 Million African lives saved by the Evil Bush
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009...tudy-says/

This should irritate the Global Warming crowd, yet another case of the evil bush increasing the level of Carbon outputs via saving the lives of 1.1 million polluters!

"George Bush hates black people" - Kayne West
04-08-2009 12:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
RE: 1.1 Million African lives saved by the Evil Bush
Please correct your quote at the bottom. It's "George Bush doesn't care about black people". I can see why he said that at the time, even though I don't personally agree with it.
04-08-2009 12:42 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(04-08-2009 12:42 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  Please correct your quote at the bottom. It's "George Bush doesn't care about black people". I can see why he said that at the time, even though I don't personally agree with it.

If it was because of Katrina, man, Nagin must have REALLY hated'em. Hell, seemed he's rather flood school buses than allow the residents to escape the city. ...and Blanco? Her pride got in the way as she chose to flood out black people rather than ask for federal help in a timely fashion. Man, those two REALLY hated black people. 05-stirthepot

BTW, been to NO lately? NO would have been better off if many of the people there would have drowned. They're murdering each other left and right down there. My co-worker, who's from NO, brings up new murder cases on nola.com on a daily basis.

Here, so you can keep up with the murderous thugs:

http://www.nola.com/

http://independentshowcase.com/index.php...-orleans-d
Here's a video of those poor, poor residents of Nawlin's.
04-08-2009 12:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
Can't be former President Bush...remember, he hates science and doesn't want to see medical treatments advance. Plus he's dumb.
04-08-2009 12:48 PM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I went to NO not so long ago and I see the violence which hasn't changed all that much. Certain parts of NO have always been home to the most violent gangs in the nation. It's always been a place (NO and Louisiana) where I would not like to live. It's extremely hot and somebody will cap your ass in a second.
04-08-2009 12:55 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
(04-08-2009 12:37 PM)GGniner Wrote:  http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009...tudy-says/

This should irritate the Global Warming crowd, yet another case of the evil bush increasing the level of Carbon outputs via saving the lives of 1.1 million polluters!

Imagine how many he could have saved if he actually allowed the use of condoms instead of abstinance only. 05-stirthepot The one problem with saving all these people is there is no food or clean water for them so they starve to death or die from a lack of clean water.
04-08-2009 01:00 PM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(04-08-2009 12:55 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  I went to NO not so long ago and I see the violence which hasn't changed all that much. Certain parts of NO have always been home to the most violent gangs in the nation. It's always been a place (NO and Louisiana) where I would not like to live. It's extremely hot and somebody will cap your ass in a second.

Dude, there was a shooting during Mardi Gras near the garden district that "used" to be considered very safe. You're blind if you can't see that violence in that shithole has grown exponentially.

I'm sorry, but I stand by my assertion. Many of the people saved should have been left to drown. Sure, I have compassion, but none for people who would just as soon shoot me after they robbed me. ...and yes, I have been robbed down there about 18 years ago while looking for my car on a side street from Bourbon. The damn cops were of NO help and acted like I was burdening them with "my" problems. Screw Bourbon. I'll take River Street any day of the week.
04-08-2009 01:02 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(04-08-2009 01:00 PM)RobertN Wrote:  
(04-08-2009 12:37 PM)GGniner Wrote:  http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009...tudy-says/

Imagine how many he could have saved if he actually allowed the use of condoms instead of abstinance only. 05-stirthepot The one problem with saving all these people is there is no food or clean water for them so they starve to death or die from a lack of clean water.

...or mandatory sterilization for all on welfare.
04-08-2009 01:02 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes

Bush prevented Africans from using condoms? How? And condoms can't be sourced from another country? As for the food and water, well, when the glaciers melt due to global warming there will be enough water for them to drink and to water their crops.

Thanks for giving something positive a black eye.
04-08-2009 01:11 PM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-08-2009 01:02 PM)Rebel Wrote:  
(04-08-2009 12:55 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  I went to NO not so long ago and I see the violence which hasn't changed all that much. Certain parts of NO have always been home to the most violent gangs in the nation. It's always been a place (NO and Louisiana) where I would not like to live. It's extremely hot and somebody will cap your ass in a second.

Dude, there was a shooting during Mardi Gras near the garden district that "used" to be considered very safe. You're blind if you can't see that violence in that shithole has grown exponentially.

I'm sorry, but I stand by my assertion. Many of the people saved should have been left to drown. Sure, I have compassion, but none for people who would just as soon shoot me after they robbed me. ...and yes, I have been robbed down there about 18 years ago while looking for my car on a side street from Bourbon. The damn cops were of NO help and acted like I was burdening them with "my" problems. Screw Bourbon. I'll take River Street any day of the week.

Like I said it's not a place where I would ever want to go again. The only reason I went last time was for duty. I didn't think about the recent shootings, which I apologize for, but it's always been a dangerous city and I don't know what could be done from it now. I do have to say that some of those kids in the dangerous parts get out and become productive citizens.
04-08-2009 01:14 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(04-08-2009 01:02 PM)Rebel Wrote:  

...or mandatory sterilization for all on welfare.
No way does Obama sterilize bank executives.
04-08-2009 01:51 PM
Advertisement

DrTorch Offline

(04-08-2009 01:51 PM)RobertN Wrote:  
(04-08-2009 01:02 PM)Rebel Wrote:  ...or mandatory sterilization for all on welfare.

Wow. That was actually funny. Congrats Robert, you made a good joke, before your 11,600th post!
04-08-2009 02:00 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(04-08-2009 01:11 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  

Bush prevented Africans from using condoms? How? And condoms can't be sourced from another country? As for the food and water, well, when the glaciers melt due to global warming there will be enough water for them to drink and to water their crops.

Your welcome for "giving something positive a black eye". With global warming and the ice melt, the lage numbers along the coast will likely move inland(where there is less food) or drown. Ok, maybe I was a little off but Bush forced(yes forced) countries to push "abstinance first" and condoms, well, as a last resort. I know you guys will like that idea but it is rediculous to believe these people who have 7-10 or more kids are just going to stop having sex because of Bush's religous beliefs? Right.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2009 02:06 PM by RobertN.)
04-08-2009 02:05 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(04-08-2009 02:00 PM)DrTorch Wrote:  
(04-08-2009 01:51 PM)RobertN Wrote:  
(04-08-2009 01:02 PM)Rebel Wrote:  ...or mandatory sterilization for all on welfare.

Wow. That was actually funny. Congrats Robert, you made a good joke, before your 11,600th post!
Now you have something to shoot for. Can you come up with a good one before I did?
04-08-2009 02:09 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(04-08-2009 02:05 PM)RobertN Wrote:  I know you guys will like that idea but it is rediculous to believe these people who have 7-10 or more kids are just going to stop having sex because of Bush's religous beliefs? Right.

And how is having 7-10 or more kids when they're poor, thristy and starving our problem? We have the same crap here and we can't fix it. Somebody over there needs to learn how to give head.
04-08-2009 02:39 PM
DrTorch Offline

(04-08-2009 02:05 PM)RobertN Wrote:  Your welcome for "giving something positive a black eye". With global warming and the ice melt, the lage numbers along the coast will likely move inland(where there is less food) or drown.

Are you concerned about alien invasion and reverse vampires too? Those would be equally devastating, and have just as much scientific evidence to support their existance.
04-08-2009 03:18 PM
Advertisement

Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
(04-08-2009 02:05 PM)RobertN Wrote:  With global warming and the ice melt, the lage numbers along the coast will likely move inland(where there is less food) or drown.

I really have no pity for those people who can't get out of the way of an inch a water a decade - or whatever number has been proposed today.

Is your idea of global warming based on the movie the Day After Tomorrow? Cause that would explain a lot......
04-08-2009 04:23 PM
DrTorch Offline

(04-08-2009 04:23 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  
(04-08-2009 02:05 PM)RobertN Wrote:  With global warming and the ice melt, the lage numbers along the coast will likely move inland(where there is less food) or drown.

I really have no pity for those people who can't get out of the way of an inch a water a decade - or whatever number has been proposed today.

Is your idea of global warming based on the movie the Day After Tomorrow? Cause that would explain a lot......

03-lol
04-08-2009 04:30 PM
I45owl Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Rice Owls

New Orleans Bowl
(04-08-2009 01:11 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  

And thanks for making me take sides with RobertN. There is a huge win for Africans with Bush's PEPFAR program - it's appears to be one of the most effective programs put forth by a president. Nevertheless, reducing the incidence of AIDS is probably far more cost-effective than treatment-only, and something as simple as condoms (not the chinese made ones, the ones made in America) would probably provide an enormous benefit for relatively little cost.

But, props for your other suggestion.
04-08-2009 05:52 PM
T-Monay820 Offline
Get Rotor-vated!

I Root For: Duke, VPI
On the topic of NO, has anyone seen the History Channel (I think its) Gangland episode on the gang in Louisiana (think its the Gotti Boys) that had to flee after Katrina so they went to Texas. I think they said that in Louisiana murder cases only stay open for investigation for like 30 days, or something along those lines. So the gangs use intimidation/violence to scare witnesses into not talking for that duration. Then they went to Texas where there is no limit and people were more than happy to rat these bastards out to the cops, so their drug business got all kinds of messed up and they had to go back to NO. I found that highly amusing. Anyone else?
04-08-2009 07:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.