Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

America not at war with Islam
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
America not at war with Islam
Wish we could say Islam is not at war with America...

US should bend over and take it

Barry you already know how to end Islam's war on the US, renounce all other religions adopt Islam as the state theocracy and join Iran in its quest to destroy Israel. 05-stirthepot
04-06-2009 05:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
RE: America not at war with Islam
Barack Obama, making his first visit to a Muslim nation as president, declared Monday the United States "is not and will never be at war with Islam."
So, are we fighting Poles? Canucks?

"Let me say this as clearly as I can," Obama said. "The United States is not and never will be at war with Islam. In fact, our partnership with the Muslim world is critical ... in rolling back a fringe ideology that people of all faiths reject."
If it's a "fringe", why can't the Muslims deal with it? Maybe not a fringe?

The U.S. president is trying to mend fences with a Muslim world that felt it had been blamed by America for the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
Again, was it the Poles who attacted? Were those videos I saw on TV after 9/11 Canadians dancing in the streets?

"We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over so many centuries to shape the world for the better, including my own country," Obama said.
What drugs are you on son?

Turkey opposed the war in Iraq in 2003 and U.S. forces were not allowed to go through Turkey to attack Iraq.
Yep, the liberal payback for help in opposing America.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_obama
04-06-2009 06:31 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
Clarification on Turkey in 2003. They were willing to allow us to go into Iraq from Turkey, provided we allowed the Turkish army to follow 10 miles behind and eradicate the Kurds. We considered that unacceptable and rerouted those troops to the south. Probably a good thing, because we probably needed them all in the south.
04-06-2009 08:08 PM
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only

Turkey did NOT disapprove of the Iraq War ..... Obama is a full busted liar extraordinaire.

Turkey feared reprisals if they let us have carte blanche Military Strike Freedom from inside their borders and they said no ... it wasn't because they gave two craps about a U.S. war in Iraq.

And Robert, you've got your Muslim Dream Guy, Muslim Dream Team, Muslim Dream State, and Muslim Wet Dream all rolled into one no good Small Minded Tyrant.

"But but but but but but, my Teleprompter is broken".

I hope you can stand all the jiz bud !!!!!!!

And no, I guess the term "We are not at war with Islam" could be an 'Accurate Statement' - - since it is those bastards who attacked us and are still attacking us every where on the planet, we are simply in "Aggressive Defense Mode".

We will be having Ritual Beheadings in the Rose Garden soon and Stoning's and Honor Killings ... blood of the Infidel will flow down Pennsylvania Avenue like Wine gratis "Biggie Phatz Daddy Barry da DJ Muslim Obambam" ....

"Obama, change you can roll over and get screwed in".

04-06-2009 08:14 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
Obama has pretty much turned out to be exactly what I expected. That's why I did not vote for him.
I would add that most of the things he has done that I find truly distasteful are continuations, or extensions, or attempts to deal with the consequences, of what Shrub did. That's why I didn't like Shrub either.
I actually like a more conciliatory approach to foreign policy, although I do believe the current guilt trip has gone way beyond reasonableness.
I can't say much positive about the quality of our recent presidents.
04-06-2009 08:18 PM
Tripster Offline

(04-06-2009 08:18 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  Obama has pretty much turned out to be exactly what I expected. That's why I did not vote for him.
I would add that most of the things he has done that I find truly distasteful are continuations, or extensions, or attempts to deal with the consequences, of what Shrub did. That's why I didn't like Shrub either.
I actually like a more conciliatory approach to foreign policy, although I do believe the current guilt trip has gone way beyond reasonableness.
I can't say much positive about the quality of our recent presidents.

Yeah but this guy is breaking his back to envelope all that who have sworn to destroy us and become their Man-About-America.

This isn't just some POTUS trying to Patch Things Up around the World, this is a Country Hating Power Fed Potentate giving the Brass Balls away to the Radical Islamist as fast as he can cut them off the U.S. Citizens.

There is a difference in Foreign Policy Diplomacy and being Jane Fonda getting the Wine and Dine Tour of Hanoi while U.S. Troops were dying in Saigon.

We have us a real problem that makes me long for the days of Jimmy Carter and that is horrible to wish that idiot back into the Oval Office just to get rid of the Present Mistake.

04-06-2009 08:53 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(04-06-2009 08:18 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  Obama has pretty much turned out to be exactly what I expected.

I never thought he would be this bad.

From the article:
Quote:"I also want to be clear that America's relationship with the Muslim world cannot and will not be based on opposition to al Qaeda. Far from it," he said.

And who is the leader of the Muslim world?
04-06-2009 09:10 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(04-06-2009 09:10 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
(04-06-2009 08:18 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  Obama has pretty much turned out to be exactly what I expected.

I never thought he would be this bad.

I did.
04-06-2009 09:58 PM
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
(04-06-2009 08:08 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  Clarification on Turkey in 2003. They were willing to allow us to go into Iraq from Turkey, provided we allowed the Turkish army to follow 10 miles behind and eradicate the Kurds. We considered that unacceptable and rerouted those troops to the south. Probably a good thing, because we probably needed them all in the south.

Well we went in from the north with 1 Airborne Brigade, airlifted armor and some Green Berets and took Kirkuk.. a huge difference from the 4th ID. But you are right, we had to keep the Turks out.

Its hard to say after the fact, but it would have changed the strategy and tactics of the insurgency if you had a sizable US force taking Tikrit and parts of the Sunni Triangle before sealing off Baghdad from the north. As it was they had a few weeks to escape and set up their infrastructure.
04-06-2009 09:59 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
(04-06-2009 05:35 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  Wish we could say Islam is not at war with America...

US should bend over and take it

Barry you already know how to end Islam's war on the US, renounce all other religions adopt Islam as the state theocracy and join Iran in its quest to destroy Israel. 05-stirthepot
You are really out of touch with reality aren't you?
04-07-2009 02:20 AM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(04-06-2009 06:31 PM)Paul M Wrote:  Barack Obama, making his first visit to a Muslim nation as president, declared Monday the United States "is not and will never be at war with Islam."
So, are we fighting Poles? Canucks?

"Let me say this as clearly as I can," Obama said. "The United States is not and never will be at war with Islam. In fact, our partnership with the Muslim world is critical ... in rolling back a fringe ideology that people of all faiths reject."
If it's a "fringe", why can't the Muslims deal with it? Maybe not a fringe?

The U.S. president is trying to mend fences with a Muslim world that felt it had been blamed by America for the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
Again, was it the Poles who attacted? Were those videos I saw on TV after 9/11 Canadians dancing in the streets?

"We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over so many centuries to shape the world for the better, including my own country," Obama said.
What drugs are you on son?

Turkey opposed the war in Iraq in 2003 and U.S. forces were not allowed to go through Turkey to attack Iraq.
Yep, the liberal payback for help in opposing America.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_obama
03-lmfao
04-07-2009 02:26 AM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

(04-06-2009 08:14 PM)Tripster Wrote:  .

Turkey did NOT disapprove of the Iraq War ..... Obama is a full busted liar extraordinaire.

Turkey feared reprisals if they let us have carte blanche Military Strike Freedom from inside their borders and they said no ... it wasn't because they gave two craps about a U.S. war in Iraq.

And Robert, you've got your Muslim Dream Guy, Muslim Dream Team, Muslim Dream State, and Muslim Wet Dream all rolled into one no good Small Minded Tyrant.

"But but but but but but, my Teleprompter is broken".

I hope you can stand all the jiz bud !!!!!!!

And no, I guess the term "We are not at war with Islam" could be an 'Accurate Statement' - - since it is those bastards who attacked us and are still attacking us every where on the planet, we are simply in "Aggressive Defense Mode".

We will be having Ritual Beheadings in the Rose Garden soon and Stoning's and Honor Killings ... blood of the Infidel will flow down Pennsylvania Avenue like Wine gratis "Biggie Phatz Daddy Barry da DJ Muslim Obambam" ....

"Obama, change you can roll over and get screwed in".

03-yawn
04-07-2009 02:32 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

Robert, I just wanted to take time to thank you for all that you contribute to the board.
04-07-2009 07:32 AM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with terrorists who just happen to be muslim. At one point we were at war with Mexico, does that mean we were at war with Catholicism? We are going against the actions of terrorists and not a religion.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2009 12:51 AM by nomad2u2001.)
04-08-2009 12:47 AM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(04-08-2009 12:47 AM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with terrorists who just happen to be muslim. At one point we were at war with Mexico, does that mean we were at war with Catholicism? We are going against the actions of terrorists and not a religion.
I agree but many on this board believe we are in a war against Islam.
04-08-2009 02:14 AM
Tripster Offline

Man this gets tiring as hell .....

It is the "Islamist" who are calling for all the Holy War crap and yeah they just "Happen to be Muslim .... BECAUSE if they weren't Shariah Muslims, they WOULD BE BEHEADED !!!!!!!!

Like gag me with a spoon as if, DUUUUUUHHHHHHH .....

Boy the watered down arguments put forth to try and shield a bunch of Radical Murderers of ALL INFIDELS is purely mind boggling !!!

Islam is the State from where within these Jihadi Muslims come to blast "them selves" and us into oblivion .... where do you see the Difference in Murdering Islamist and Murdering Muslims ????

PLEASE EXPLAIN ...... (especially YOU Robert) - - (let Robert go first everyone)

04-08-2009 06:00 AM
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

It's not a traditional war where two nations meet on a battle field, but make no mistake, war was declared on us. We are at war, and like all wars, there are those, on both sides, who choose to sit it out. Or close there eyes so as not to see those bodies in the street.

We were at war with the USSR for decades (some would say we still are) and there was never a shot fired on the battle field. Edit: Not publicized

Using the above example, "we are not at war with Islam" because all Muslims may not actively support there leaders position, we have never been at war with anyone. Germans, Japs,... Mexico. No one.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2009 07:46 AM by Paul M.)
04-08-2009 07:42 AM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(04-08-2009 12:47 AM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with terrorists who just happen to be muslim. At one point we were at war with Mexico, does that mean we were at war with Catholicism? We are going against the actions of terrorists and not a religion.

Catholicism doesn't drive the Mexican government. Islam is the driving factor behind Islamic radicalism. No matter how many times some apologist tells you differently.
04-08-2009 07:47 AM
Quote this message in a reply
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

I Root For: all my hoes!
Crappies
(04-08-2009 06:00 AM)Tripster Wrote:  .
Islam is the State from where within these Jihadi Muslims come to blast "them selves" and us into oblivion .... where do you see the Difference in Murdering Islamist and Murdering Muslims ????
[/b]
So if Obama would have said we are not at war with Muslims, that would have been okay?
04-08-2009 01:06 PM
Tripster Offline

(04-08-2009 01:06 PM)uhmump95 Wrote:  
(04-08-2009 06:00 AM)Tripster Wrote:  .

So if Obama would have said we are not at war with Muslims, that would have been okay?

"Jihadi Muslims or Radical Fundamentalist Muslims" NO .....

Speaking of not being at war with ALL Muslims is a more factual and concise statement .... Islam is the Jihadist State from which all the Holy War mandates are established and sent out from.

Show me a MAP of the Continent of Islam, the Country of Islam, the Nation of Islam, the Concentrated Point of Islamic Dwellers - - there is none, there are none because Islam is an IDEA, not a Place - - we ARE at war with that IDEA by Their Own Making.

I have no TOPO Map I can use to traverse Islam with .... Islam exist all over the planet.

So then how do you separate Muslims from Islam ??? That's not in my Programming.

So then how do Muslims separate the Good Americans from the Bad Americans or Infidels .... they "Don't, do They" ???

Like in Vietnam, who is the enemy and who is not ???

It is almost like you haven't got a chance when you try to fight in a Structured Legal Uniform, while your Sworn Enemy (by his own swearing), can wear blue jeans and a t-shirt if he wants too.

I am not at war with Russians, I am at war with any Communist State ... it just so happens Russian Citizens are stuck in that "Communist State" and are unfortunately subject to be in Harms Way because of the "State they Live In".

Not my Rules .... I am playing by Their Rules and They Don't Like That ....

04-08-2009 01:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.