Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

At this Time in History, Fanatics Rule Islam
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
At this Time in History, Fanatics Rule Islam
A German's View on Islam

A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism. "Very few people were true Nazis," he said, "but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.

"We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace, and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectra of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history... It is the fanatics who march.. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide... It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave... It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder or honor-kill... It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque... It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals... It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

The hard quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous. Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people. The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a war mongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'? History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany , they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.
Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.

As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts; the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

Dr. Emanuel Tanay, MD
Wayne State University
Ann Arbor , Michigan
03-13-2009 12:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
RE: At this Time in History, Fanatics Rule Islam
I suspect he put himself in peril, given the Muslim population of Detroit.
03-13-2009 01:22 PM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
(03-13-2009 01:22 PM)DrTorch Wrote:  I suspect he put himself in peril, given the Muslim population of Detroit.

And his teaching position, given the leanings of college educators. I hope his tenure-fu is strong.
03-13-2009 04:40 PM
I45owl Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Rice Owls

New Orleans Bowl
(03-13-2009 01:22 PM)DrTorch Wrote:  I suspect he put himself in peril, given the Muslim population of Detroit.

misattribution. The author appears to be Paul Marek - here: http://cjunk.blogspot.com/2006/02/why-pe...evant.html
03-13-2009 04:52 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(03-13-2009 12:57 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave...

100 years from now Africa, Asia and Europe will be predominantly Islamic and the Americas will be Hispanic.
03-13-2009 08:44 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(03-13-2009 08:44 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
(03-13-2009 12:57 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave...

100 years from now Africa, Asia and Europe will be predominantly Islamic and the Americas will be Hispanic.

I'd say that is speculation. Lot's of things occur in a hundred years.
03-13-2009 09:07 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

(03-13-2009 09:07 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  

True, but it's speculation based on a current trend. Gotta put your money on the hot horse.
03-13-2009 09:20 PM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
Lately the hot horse has died or been injured at the big race. Anything can happen.
03-13-2009 09:26 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
(03-13-2009 09:20 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
(03-13-2009 09:07 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  

True, but it's speculation based on a current trend. Gotta put your money on the hot horse.

Well...If we continue to meddle all over the planet in everyones business and waste our wealth doing it....you could be correct.
03-13-2009 09:28 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

...and these f'ktard libs will rejoice. They're the ones doing EXACTLY what the damn article says. They'll defend to the death Islam, but trash the hell out of the religion that is the religion of the people that made the western world the envy of all.

....that's why they'll be the first ones shot whenever there's a revolution. Useful idiots all.
03-13-2009 10:30 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(03-13-2009 09:07 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  I'd say that is speculation. Lot's of things occur in a hundred years.

I'd say you don't follow history. If you "think" you do, when the hell did Indochina become Muslim? Chechnya? Sudan? Philippines? This **** is spreading like wildfire and you civil libertarians and liberals are playing Neville Chamberlain.

Is it a secret I DO NOT TRUST THE GDAMN MUZZIES!?

Hell, I don't trust the ones I trained, and I trained'em for a month. ....yet you people think you can.
03-13-2009 10:33 PM
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
(03-13-2009 10:33 PM)Rebel Wrote:  
(03-13-2009 09:07 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  I'd say that is speculation. Lot's of things occur in a hundred years.

I'd say you don't follow history. If you "think" you do, when the hell did Indochina become Muslim? Chechnya? Sudan? Philippines? This **** is spreading like wildfire and you civil libertarians and liberals are playing Neville Chamberlain.

Hell, I don't trust the ones I trained, and I trained'em for a month. ....yet you people think you can.

Not to be annoying..but..the discussion was about the future.

I agree...I don't trust them either. Either way...We will never know who is right. We all will be dead in 100 yrs.
03-13-2009 10:42 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(03-13-2009 10:42 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  We all will be dead in 100 yrs.

Try 3. 05-stirthepot
03-13-2009 11:20 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
(03-13-2009 11:20 PM)Rebel Wrote:  
(03-13-2009 10:42 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  We all will be dead in 100 yrs.

Try 3. 05-stirthepot

Yep...This thug isn't going to do anything about reducing the size and scope of the military and will increase the entitlement bureaucracy to it largest in history. He will just continue on the path to grow the size of government that will eventually spell the DOOM to what we call the USA. Hopefully...secessionists will put a halt to this bloated blood sucking parasite of a federal government and allow people to live in liberty again.04-cheers
03-13-2009 11:29 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Not what I was talking about, Fo. I'm specifically talking about the Mayan calender, Nostradamus, and the Sybilian Oracles. Let's just say I hope this **** is wrong, but three different cultures predicting the same thing, ......well, let's just say I hope all of those people, from different walks of life and who didn't know each other, are wrong.
03-14-2009 12:16 AM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies

I think it is well known you HATE them and are scared of anyone that is not caucasion. 03-wink
03-14-2009 02:22 AM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
(03-13-2009 10:42 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  

Not to be annoying..but..the discussion was about the future.

I agree...I don't trust them either. Either way...We will never know who is right. We all will be dead in 100 yrs.
Actually, didn't Bush say it is in 20 years(this was a couple years ago so it is under 20 now).
03-14-2009 02:32 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
(03-14-2009 12:16 AM)Rebel Wrote:  Not what I was talking about, Fo. I'm specifically talking about the Mayan calender, Nostradamus, and the Sybilian Oracles. Let's just say I hope this **** is wrong, but three different cultures predicting the same thing, ......well, let's just say I hope all of those people, from different walks of life and who didn't know each other, are wrong.

I don't believe in superstition...religious or otherwise.

Stories circulate throughout history and are repeated in different cultures, just as the story of Jesus. He was not the first to have reported to have been born on Dec. 25th by virgin birth, performed miracles, died and arose from the dead. The Egyptian god Horus supposedly did the same thing...before Jesus.
03-14-2009 08:33 AM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

(03-14-2009 02:22 AM)RobertN Wrote:  I think it is well known you HATE them and are scared of anyone that is not caucasion. 03-wink

Translation:

If you don't love the guy who wants to kill you then you are a racist and I'm (Robert, that is) going to try to use white guilt on you.
03-14-2009 11:18 AM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
^^^^
Glen Beck Liberal Translation

RobertN we can't hear you with your foot in your mouth. 05-stirthepot05-stirthepot
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2009 11:21 AM by SumOfAllFears.)
03-14-2009 11:19 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.