Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

POTUS "too tired" to welcome PM Brown
TomorrowHerd Offline
Protecting the Northern Flank

I Root For: Pie!!!!

Donators
POTUS "too tired" to welcome PM Brown
Obami too tired, whaaaa

Quote:Sources close to the White House say Mr Obama and his staff have been "overwhelmed" by the economic meltdown and have voiced concerns that the new president is not getting enough rest.

Quote:"People say he looks tired more often than they're used to," the strategist said. "He's still calm, but there have been flashes of irritation when he thinks he's being pushed to make a decision sooner than he wants to make it. He looks like he needs a cigarette."

Quote:A well-connected Washington figure, who is close to members of Mr Obama's inner circle, expressed concern that Mr Obama had failed so far to "even fake an interest in foreign policy".

For a guy who has faked his way to the top, that is amazing!!

This article is still a puff piece on Obami saying how he tucks in his daughters every night. How great he is because he want to socialize the nation and everything else that the Telegraph believes in.
He just does not have the stamina to do it.

How did Reagan do it? He was a hell of a lot older and the economy was in the crapper when he took over. How did GWB do it when we were attacked. He was a lot older than the "Prince of the press."
The press told us the whole time that it was McCain that could not hold to the strain of the office. All the while it was their little wonder boy, who never had a real job who can't handle the task at hand. 03-banghead

Maybe instead of going to basketball games, and going out to eat he should roll out his mat, have some milk and cookies and take a little nappy.

You can't vote present from the oval office.
03-08-2009 07:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
RE: POTUS "too tired" to welcome PM Brown
Maybe all those parties in The White House? Dumbo needs to be doing the business of the people. If he can't do that and party, he needs to knock the late nights off. On second thought...
03-08-2009 08:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(03-08-2009 07:29 PM)TomorrowHerd Wrote:  You can't vote present from the oval office.

I'm thinking that he never wanted to run for president, that maybe people around him wanted him to run and he bought into it. Then he started believing his own press and thought he could solve the problems of the world. I think reality is starting to sink in and he knows he's over his head. I think we're screwed.
03-08-2009 08:32 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
Other than a few posters on this board, he must be the last to realize he hasn't got what it takes. I think the Bible says something about children will lead, but the authors of that book obviously didn't mean this clueless baby.
03-08-2009 08:39 PM
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only

You guys ought to be ashamed !!!!! SHAMED you hear me !!!!!!

Our Wittle POTUS is Tioored and You are Huwting his Feweings !!!!!! (Buawnee Furwank lingo there)

I am appalled at you meanies on the Right !!!!!

03-08-2009 08:51 PM
BlazerFan11 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB
Quote:"People say he looks tired more often than they're used to... He looks like he needs a cigarette.

That's probably due to the media making love to him for so long. He needs a cig afterwards.

"Was it good for you, Olbermann?"
03-09-2009 08:50 AM
Advertisement

SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
Too much PartyON in the White House after hours.
03-09-2009 12:47 PM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
More sounds like his Staff ain't worth the large amount of taxpayers dollars paid......
03-09-2009 02:26 PM
Zipfanatik Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Akron Zips
He needs to quit his cigarette habit...his energy would improve. Come on, BO, do it for the kids.
03-09-2009 06:21 PM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
One of the most mentally retarded things to come from the State Dept, from the article:

Quote:The real views of many in Obama administration were laid bare by a State Department official involved in planning the Brown visit, who reacted with fury when questioned by The Sunday Telegraph about why the event was so low-key.

[b]The official dismissed any notion of the special relationship, saying: "There's nothing special about Britain. You're just the same as the other 190 countries in the world. You shouldn't expect special treatment." [/b]The apparent lack of attention to detail by the Obama administration is indicative of what many believe to be Mr Obama's determination to do too much too quickly.

Good Grief, count this as exhibit A in the theory that America's dumbest rise to Governance.

Pathetic Barry, just flat-out pathetic
03-09-2009 06:26 PM
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only

You guys have got to think that his Dud is NOT losing any of his Worship Based Supporters by doing any of this Lackluster'esque Defiant Snubbing.

If anything, they see it as "Arrogance" and are eating it up to the point they will become more and more like Their Little Leader - - clones if you will and will become so Snotty, that you will have to start Beotch-Slapping them on the streets.

This guy is truly a shambles and the world is just eating him up.

I am gonna keep saying it - - "This is just down and out WEIRD".

03-09-2009 08:59 PM
Advertisement

SumOfAllFears Offline

Well, you know his father was a British subject, so maybe it's all in the family deal?
03-10-2009 12:31 PM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
probably that, especially since his father and his allies in Africa are marxist.

Saying Britian is no more special than any other nation in the world is not only worrisome and embarrassing, its idiotic.
03-10-2009 12:55 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
it looks like Obama is trying so hard to make people who hate us turn around and like us that he's forgetting about the people who already like us. Anybody want to bet what country he'll insult next? I say Germany or Japan.
03-10-2009 12:57 PM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
(03-10-2009 12:57 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  it looks like Obama is trying so hard to make people who hate us turn around and like us that he's forgetting about the people who already like us. Anybody want to bet what country he'll insult next? I say Germany or Japan.

My guess?

Australia.
03-10-2009 01:11 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline

(03-10-2009 12:57 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  it looks like Obama is trying so hard to make people who hate us turn around and like us that he's forgetting about the people who already like us. Anybody want to bet what country he'll insult next? I say Germany or Japan.

My bet, Israel.
03-10-2009 01:11 PM
Advertisement

GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
(03-10-2009 01:11 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  

My guess?

Australia.

one of many descendents of Great Britain. Absolutely fascinating how that country was founded to today being a G7 nation.

actually, if Obama is going to rule as a left-wing nut, all the British and American inspired places should be fearful
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2009 01:18 PM by GGniner.)
03-10-2009 01:17 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
(03-09-2009 06:21 PM)Zipfanatik Wrote:  He needs to quit his cigarette habit...his energy would improve. Come on, BO, do it for the kids.
I didn't hear you asking Bush to quit his drinking "habit" for his kids-heck, his kids even took up his habit. 05-stirthepot
03-10-2009 01:30 PM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

I Root For: Charlotte
(03-10-2009 01:30 PM)RobertN Wrote:  
(03-09-2009 06:21 PM)Zipfanatik Wrote:  He needs to quit his cigarette habit...his energy would improve. Come on, BO, do it for the kids.
I didn't hear you asking Bush to quit his drinking "habit" for his kids-heck, his kids even took up his habit. 05-stirthepot

Bush hadn't had a drink in many, many years before ever entering the presidency. He also didn't serve a party seeking bankrupt the tobacco industry.

But let's not let facts get in the way of yet another moronic post by you.01-wingedeagle

I swear I'm amazed you have the mental faculties to turn on a PC, much less use it.
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2009 01:33 PM by Ninerfan1.)
03-10-2009 01:32 PM
I45owl Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Rice Owls

New Orleans Bowl
(03-09-2009 06:26 PM)GGniner Wrote:  One of the most mentally retarded things to come from the State Dept, from the article:

Quote:The real views of many in Obama administration were laid bare by a State Department official involved in planning the Brown visit, who reacted with fury when questioned by The Sunday Telegraph about why the event was so low-key.

The official dismissed any notion of the special relationship, saying: "There's nothing special about Britain. You're just the same as the other 190 countries in the world. You shouldn't expect special treatment." The apparent lack of attention to detail by the Obama administration is indicative of what many believe to be Mr Obama's determination to do too much too quickly.

The sad thing is that Britain is not the worst country in the world he could give this treatment to. It's much worse if his administration treats the USA as if it's "nothing special" and "just the same as the other 190 countries in the world". When Hillary Clinton is parading around Europe celebrating how much other nations like the new US Foreign Policy, that's precisely what they are celebrating.
03-10-2009 02:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.