Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

It's time to hijack an oil tanker.........
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
It's time to hijack an oil tanker.........
..........., who's with me? 05-stirthepot

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27820573/
11-20-2008 10:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

I45owl Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Rice Owls

New Orleans Bowl
RE: It's time to hijack an oil tanker.........
Arrr....

Of course, wouldn't it be easier and more profitable to hijack the bailout?
11-20-2008 11:03 AM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
cb4029 Wrote:..........., who's with me? 05-stirthepot

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27820573/

Nowadays, you're just not part of the cool crowd if you haven't hijacked at least one tanker. Gotta keep up with the Joneses
11-20-2008 12:25 PM
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only

This is just pure Stupidity that these Super Military Powers are letting this slide and not going in there and simply leveling the place to the degree that it can NEVER BE REBUILT.

And this quote has to be the most Ignorant Assessment for Continued Reasoning:

Quote:The deals emerged as Britain warned that paying for the release of hostages risks encouraging more piracy.

GEEZE DUH, YA THINK ????????

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2008 02:46 PM by Tripster.)
11-20-2008 01:23 PM
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

New Orleans Bowl
I45owl Wrote:Arrr....

Of course, wouldn't it be easier and more profitable to hijack the bailout?

Hell, lets incorporate the Ncaabbs.com Credit Card Bank, call it a Bank Holding Company, and apply for a Bailout.
11-20-2008 02:29 PM
Tripster Offline

Hey WMD !!!!!!!

I am with ya man !!!!!!!

Can I be CFO with a Golden Parachute ??????????? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!

11-20-2008 02:44 PM
Advertisement

EastStang Offline
All American

I Root For:
Where's Thomas Jefferson when you need him? Send in the Marines to storm the shores of Tripoli.
11-20-2008 04:25 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
EastStang Wrote:Where's Thomas Jefferson when you need him? Send in the Marines to storm the shores of Tripoli.

Yep...let's just say F the Constitution again. 05-stirthepot
11-20-2008 05:06 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
Tripster Wrote:.

This is just pure Stupidity that these Super Military Powers are letting this slide and not going in there and simply leveling the place to the degree that it can NEVER BE REBUILT.

And this quote has to be the most Ignorant Assessment for Continued Reasoning:

Quote:The deals emerged as Britain warned that paying for the release of hostages risks encouraging more piracy.

GEEZE DUH, YA THINK ????????

The consistent neo-con position is always to "simply just level the place"...Have we not advanced beyond that type of thought yet?05-nono

Quite frankly...since the companies that are paying these ransoms will understand very quickly that it will be more cost effective to hire private security...This problem will likely go away quickly without the need to "level" anything. 03-idea

Of course if the good old USA and it's allies decide to tackle this problem...There will be no need for the shippers to absorb those security costs...You and I will serve nicely!03-lmfao
11-20-2008 05:20 PM
Fort Bend Owl Offline
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
Simple question here. Why is this just happening in Africa? Why not in the Gulf of Mexico? Wouldn't international law apply there too? I'm not entirely sure what rogue country would be behind a pirate operation but surely some central American or south American country has the ammunition and desire to dash for the cash.
11-20-2008 06:12 PM
Tripster Offline

I like to compare "Leveling the Place" to a statement on Pink Floyds 'Dark Side of the Moon':

"If you just give them a quick short chop, then they don't do it a-gain (a-gain to emphasis how thick this persons British accent was).

So ... using that as a Guide to Dealing with Somalia ..... it may be a good lesson for other countries to see Somalia Smoldering in Her Ruins after one of these Unhindered and Non-Caring About Public Opinion Nations, just come storming in with the Whole 9 Yards Blazing and gives these worthless thieves and trash a "Quick Short Chop so they don't do it a-gain".

Maybe its just me I reckon - it is what I was trained to do first and if any were left alive, then you ask the questions .... I am a "Product of My Training" ..... 03-melodramatic
11-20-2008 06:37 PM
Advertisement

cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
I like to compare "Leveling the Place" to a statement on Pink Floyds 'Dark Side of the Moon':

"If you just give them a quick short chop, then they don't do it a-gain (a-gain to emphasis how thick this persons British accent was).

So ... using that as a Guide to Dealing with Somalia ..... it may be a good lesson for other countries to see Somalia Smoldering in Her Ruins after one of these Unhindered and Non-Caring About Public Opinion Nations, just come storming in with the Whole 9 Yards Blazing and gives these worthless thieves and trash a "Quick Short Chop so they don't do it a-gain".

Maybe its just me I reckon - it is what I was trained to do first and if any were left alive, then you ask the questions .... I am a "Product of My Training" ..... 03-melodramatic

So you admit being brain washed by your oppressor? 05-stirthepot
11-20-2008 07:18 PM
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

New Orleans Bowl
Fort Bend Owl Wrote:Simple question here. Why is this just happening in Africa? Why not in the Gulf of Mexico? Wouldn't international law apply there too? I'm not entirely sure what rogue country would be behind a pirate operation but surely some central American or south American country has the ammunition and desire to dash for the cash.

Why Africa?

1. Somalia is a "failed state" ruled by Warlords and clans and has been in anarchy since 1990. Its the perfect place to stage this sort of operation. Nothing close to it in the Western Hemisphere.

2. As the US learned during "Black Hawk Down" the Somalis don't really care for foreign aid. They solve their problems by killing each other. That is the Somali way.

3. The closest NATO/US Naval base in the area is Djibouti. But its not that big of a base, and there is lots of liquid real estate to cover.

4. The Pirates aren't THAT dumb. They aren't attacking shipping from NATO or US. And so far, no crews have been killed-- yet.

5. The US could attack the land bases where the Pirates operate from, and board and retake captured shipping. But nobody wants a war right now. Insurance companies are willing to pay the ransom.

6. Pirates are operating all over the Indian Ocean and surrounding area.
11-20-2008 07:47 PM
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

New Orleans Bowl

Hey WMD !!!!!!!

I am with ya man !!!!!!!

Can I be CFO with a Golden Parachute ??????????? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Well RobertN defaulted on his Ncaabbs.com Visa and MasterCard Credit Cards and owes us $7,423,840.63.

We are broke.

So we apply for a Bailout.
11-20-2008 07:50 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
Fo Shizzle Wrote:The consistent neo-con position is always to "simply just level the place"...Have we not advanced beyond that type of thought yet?05-nono
Ummmmm...No. Leveling the place is cheap, immediate, decisive and final. And if you do it right no one will be left behind to sue you or suck up aid money.

Give them a warning and if they do it again......oh well.

:noisycricket:
11-20-2008 08:00 PM
Tripster Offline

CB .... NOPE !!!!!!

I am DAMN WELL TRAINED UNITED SOLDIER that PROUDLY WORE HIS UNIFORM WHEN PEOPLE WERE SPITTIN' ON IT !!!!!! And I NEVER would Throw MY Medals Away .... they have the Blood of Those I Loved on Them.

Never Been Oppressed ..... my credo was to "Liberate Those Oppressed".

Somalia can't be too awfully failed if they are able to Stop a "Super Tanker" and take her over and hold her for Ransom ... I would call that a Small Military Power that needs to be Spanked Really Really Hard.

We have got to stop Apologizing to every one when we take Vermin like this out of this world !!!!

I mean it amazes me that I feel worse when I Trap a Mouse in a regular old mouse trap, than to take the Life of a Murdering, Raping, Torturing, Blob of Skin Technically Called a Human Being.

Reality is JUST THAT .... it is Real and when Real Meets the Road, you Don't Play, you Don't Ask Questions, you Don't Barter, Trade, or Give In, and you Keep Going Until there Are None Left (of you or them) .... either that or Start Hanging White Flags instead of your Countries Flag.

I will not do it ..... I have absolutely no fear of Death or of Giving it too Others when called upon to do so .... why Fear What You Are Born To Do Anyway ???

And I have Never Oppressed Anyone Either.
11-20-2008 08:18 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

WMD Owl Wrote:4. The Pirates aren't THAT dumb. They aren't attacking shipping from NATO or US. And so far, no crews have been killed-- yet.

I don't have a link but at least on crew member was murdered and another had a heart attack.
11-20-2008 08:25 PM
Tripster Offline

smn1256 Wrote:
Fo Shizzle Wrote:The consistent neo-con position is always to "simply just level the place"...Have we not advanced beyond that type of thought yet?05-nono
Ummmmm...No. Leveling the place is cheap, immediate, decisive and final. And if you do it right no one will be left behind to sue you or suck up aid money.

Exactly the Correct Way to Quantify Taking These Goons Out in the Most Violent Way .... I mean we have been talking Rogue Nations to Death for Decades so Harvard, Princeton, Berkley, and on and on will not Rise Up and Protest .....

Nixon killed a lot of good men when he 'Caved in to the Hippy Freaks that Stood Outside the White House and Chanted for Days about Viet Nam' ..... AHHH I don't want to talk about The Fookin Nam anymore ..... sons-a-******* over there and here ... Pure Cowards !!!!!!

Bush has killed WAY TOO many GOOD MEN by holding back because of Public Opinion ....

WHEN IS A FARGIN POLITICIAN GOING TO HONESTLY RUN FOR ONLY 1 TERM IN OFFICE AND "MEAN IT" AND JUST KICK ALL SORTS OF AZZ WHILE IN THERE ??? And not care that in 2 or 6 or 4 years the Whining Public is going to Toss you out ..... Just Go Do What Is Right For the Time You Have In Office and Stop Caving In !!!!!! Just STOP !!!!!

Maybe we do need a Military Draft again ..... I was a Volunteer, but if you have never had to Serve, then you don't know .... and there is a Lot Not Too Know.

Either we sit on our hands and Isolate Our Selves with Military At the Borders and Ports, or We Do What We Must Do ... and NO ONE WANTS TO GO KILL PEOPLE ..... it makes you sick and tired for the rest of your life and it makes Good People into Bad People. Makes you understand that it must be done and it makes you know that no matter who Wins the War ….. it was already Lost the Moment some Azz Hat loaded a Weapon and Fired it at another Person … no one wins wars …. You use the Military to Massively Destroy THINGS so they can not be rebuilt for bad people to use again. Sorry …. But that is the Honest Mission of any Combat Military and who ever says it is not or Should Not Be, are Foolish and need to move to the Neutral Netherlands.

And horribly, More Combat Vet's go jail after Combat Duty than if they had Never Served in a Forward Position ..... AND THAT IS NOT A SLANDER AGAINST THE MILITARY .... it is a Slander Against the System that Sends them over there to Kill, Be Killed, and try to clean human brains and guts off them when a body explodes next to them ..... and then We Don't Take Care of our Vet's after they Come Home with the Medical Care they Deserve and I mean 360 Degrees of it .....

You sent them over there and they Killed and Died and Picked Pieces of their Buddies Off of Them More Than Once and you can't Afford PTSD Care for these Guys ???? WRONG !!!!!

OK .... been way off subject ..... thinking of stuff I don't need to be thinking about and it pisses me off.

Somalia needs to BURN DOWN ...... and then there won't be any People Left in Somalia to Oppress ..... Firing Solution Entered and Calculated ... Target is Go !!!!! Light that puppy up !!!!!! OOOOOHHHHHH GOOD HIT !!!!! :noisycricket:
11-20-2008 09:02 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
smn1256 Wrote:

So I take it you proudly wear the label of neo-con?
11-20-2008 09:03 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

Fo Shizzle Wrote:
smn1256 Wrote:

So I take it you proudly wear the label of neo-con?
I proudly say that as the biggest guy on the block I'm tired of the pip squeak down the street picking on me and I can't do anything about it because my neighbors will call me a bully if I fight at the only level he understands and kick his ass big time.
11-20-2008 09:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.