Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ayman al Zawahiri insults Obama...
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
Ayman al Zawahiri insults Obama...
But I thought if we elected Obama our adversaries would respect us???? 03-shhhh

WASHINGTON: In Al Qaeda's first response to the American election, Osama bin Laden's top deputy condemned President-elect Barack Obama as a "house Negro" who will continue a campaign against Islam begun by President George W. Bush.

Appealing to the "weak and oppressed" around the world, Ayman al Zawahiri sought in a video to dampen enthusiasm for Obama's election around the globe by saying that the "new face" of America only masked a "heart full of hate."

American officials dismissed the new video as spin control and a desperate tactic by a terror group that suffered a defeat in the global war of ideas when the United States elected a black president with a Muslim name.

The Al Qaeda leader described the victory by Obama, who has called for a troop withdrawal from Iraq, as the American people's "admission of defeat in Iraq."

But he warned the president-elect that the United States risked a reprise of the Soviet Union's failures in Afghanistan if Obama followed through on pledges to deploy thousands more troops to the country.

And in a blunt personal attack on the new president, Zawahiri painted Obama as a hypocrite and traitor to his race, unfavorably comparing him to "honorable black Americans" like Malcolm X, the 1960s black Muslim leader.

The Qaeda video drew extensively on archival footage of Malcolm X, and much of the message juxtaposes a still picture of Obama wearing a yarmulke during a visit to the Western Wall in Jerusalem with a photo of Malcolm X kneeling in prayer at a mosque.

The video shows Malcolm X speaking about the docile "house Negro," who he said "always looked out for his master," and the "field Negro," who was abused by whites and was more rebellious.

The video by Zawahiri, an Egyptian physician who has long been Al Qaeda's second-ranking operative, contains no specific warning of an attack against the United States. But the Qaeda leader tells his followers that America "continues to be the same as ever, so we must continue to harm it, in order for it to come to its senses."

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/11/19/m.../qaeda.php
11-19-2008 09:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
RE: Ayman al Zawahiri insults Obama...
WMD Owl Wrote:But I thought if we elected Obama our adversaries would respect us???? 03-shhhh

Someone needs to tranlate the phrase "hope and change" to what ever language this terrorist speaks.
11-19-2008 09:32 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
Remember that at least some Muslims will see Obama as an apostate Muslim.
Sounds like that may be the al-Qaeda position.
11-19-2008 10:06 PM
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:Remember that at least some Muslims will see Obama as an apostate Muslim.
Sounds like that may be the al-Qaeda position.

I watched the video. I think you are right. But Obama isn't a Muslim (at least that is what he says).
11-19-2008 10:18 PM
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
Maybe bin Laden and al Zawahiri were too busy watching old Whitney Houston Video's to notice that the World Wept with Joy that all inhabitants were NOW and ARE Forever ... "Free At Last, "FREE AT LAST".

Ahhh .... but everybody runs me down when I say that these Fanatics are truly Dangerous and Need to be totally Exterminated at all cost and if we hurt some feelings along the way .... SO WHAT ???

I just hope O'bam bam is not so stupid as to really rip us out of Iraq and leave it's people for the Slaughter.

Does he not know anything from History ???

Oh yeah .....

Here is the list of Obama's Life Time Achievements:

Need we say any more ???
11-19-2008 10:32 PM
Advertisement

ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

I Root For: ETSU Football

Donators
Doesn't this guy know what happens to Al Qaeda #2's?!
11-19-2008 10:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
Just watched this Editorial on the al Zawahiri Video by a person that sounds to be from that Region of the Middle East and this guy could be me.

I don't know how many times I have said the exact same things ...

But hey, I love it when Informed Middle Eastern folk actually stand up to this Radical Foolishness and Tell the Truth:

YouTube hotlink didn't work so here is the URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKiIa_0j9R0

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2008 11:13 PM by Tripster.)
11-19-2008 11:11 PM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
They will hate America and everyone in it, until it is part of their "Global Caliphate". To think otherwise is delusional and dangerous.

they hated Clinton too
11-19-2008 11:48 PM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
I think they were quoting Tom Daschle.
11-20-2008 09:09 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.