Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The plants
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
The plants
Who benefitted from the guy who jumped up screaming at Hillary's stump. The guy screamed "Get back into the kitchen. Iron my shirts". This type of thing. Pretty Fishy.

I was listening to a Sirius Satellite Staion. Don't remember which one I think it was channel 145, but a guy calls in in broken English. He says he's Turkish descent and how much he loves Obama. "Women deserve to be in the kitchen not being our President". I was really taken aback by it.

This has a Rovian feel to it. The Clinton's pulled out all the stops on this one. The huge swing in the women electorate in the last 24 hrs. I wonder how many in of these type of things happened in New Hampshire. One article on Drudge said they even mentioned an assasination of Barack because he is black. Pretty low stuff and I gaurandamntee you more shenanigans will come out.
01-09-2008 08:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
RE: The plants
You lost me. Are you blaming Rove for this, or are you saying that this was a set up by the Clintons in an attempt to swing the women's vote in Hillary's favor?
01-09-2008 08:56 AM
Machiavelli Offline

It was a Rovian tactic perfected by the Clinton's. Remeber the push poll to say McCain had an illegtimate child in the S.C. primary in 2000. I gaurantee the person screaming get back to the kitchen was a Clinton plant.
01-09-2008 09:51 AM
SMUTiger
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Machiavelli Wrote:It was a Rovian tactic perfected by the Clinton's. Remeber the push poll to say McCain had an illegtimate child in the S.C. primary in 2000. I gaurantee the person screaming get back to the kitchen was a Clinton plant.

Chicken and egg, dude. Rove learned his tactics from the Clintons.
01-09-2008 10:03 AM
Quote this message in a reply
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
It was an obvious plant....

The Hillary Campaign has more plants than the Garden Center at Home Depot..

They pop up everywhere.. Republican You Tube Debates, CNN Debates, any large media event. It' is almost predicatable.

Its just a matter of time before some bloggers discover which Clinton operative is tending the "plants" and exposes it....
01-09-2008 08:46 PM
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline

I really thought it was obvious too. Who benefits when a guy jumps up and screams that nonsense. Connect the dots.
01-10-2008 08:17 AM
OUGwave Offline
All American

I Root For:
Machiavelli Wrote:I really thought it was obvious too. Who benefits when a guy jumps up and screams that nonsense. Connect the dots.

The gender gap is the only way the Clintons can win.

Her problem is that, increasingly, the democratic primaries will have different types of women. Black and Brown women.

So Obama will naturally cut into her female base. Its natural that white women identify with Hillary. I don't think the same will exist in South Carolina.

It is inevitable that the democratic primary will increasingly become about identity politics... which is sad, because there are important issues to discuss. But blame the media and political consultants.
01-11-2008 05:50 AM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
When you listen to Hillary's response it sounded almost rehearsed. She did not stutter or pause, but jumped right into a well thought out response.
01-11-2008 08:16 AM
jh Offline
All American

I Root For:
Donators
http://hotair.com/archives/2008/01/07/vi...shirt-post

Looks like it was just a radio station stunt instead of a nefarious plot.
01-11-2008 08:49 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.