Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cesar Izturas traded
Bookmark and Share
BleedsHuskieRed Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU

Donators
Cesar Izturas traded
To the Pirates for a PTBNL. Depending on who we get, I don't know if I like the move. I think we could've packaged him for someone else.
07-19-2007 11:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

seeds99 Offline
1st String

RE: Cesar Izturas traded
BleedsHuskieRed Wrote:To the Pirates for a PTBNL. Depending on who we get, I don't know if I like the move. I think we could've packaged him for someone else.

Cubs are the kings at trading away one shlitz player at a time and only getting a PTBNL in return. You package a group of these idoiots together and maybe get like a decent bench player or something in return. Didn't we trade Maddux for Izturis, great move there.
07-19-2007 01:41 PM
HuskieRak Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU! NIU! NIU!
PTBNL= Xavier Nady

That would be nice....Hendry down right stole Aramis in 03, it could happen again.
07-19-2007 03:43 PM
Huskiepride Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: NIU & the Cubs
BleedsHuskieRed Wrote:To the Pirates for a PTBNL. Depending on who we get, I don't know if I like the move. I think we could've packaged him for someone else.

Sweet,"Mr. I just hit into a double play is gone". I don't care who we get, he cost us so many games in the first couple of months I'm glad he's in Pittsburgh. Maybe we can steal Zach Duke. He's underperformed and would be worth a shot. Sure, he's on the DL right now which might be why its a PTBNL...you can't trade an injured player. Wouldn't like to see Jack Wilson...a bit pricey and I like our current middle infielders (and Cedeno in the minors).

Oh and, :censored: Barry Bonds!
07-19-2007 04:27 PM
BleedsHuskieRed Offline
All American

Donators
I thought a PTBNL always was a minor leaguer. I could be mistaken but I thought I read that somewhere once.
07-19-2007 05:53 PM
Advertisement

HuskieRak Offline
Heisman

BleedsHuskieRed Wrote:I thought a PTBNL always was a minor leaguer. I could be mistaken but I thought I read that somewhere once.

The PTBNL cant be on the current Major league roster...But I'm sure the Pirates would trade us Nady for our garbage...A 5yr old can be a better GM than what the Pirates have
07-19-2007 09:36 PM
nnhsniuhuskies37 Offline
Banned

I Root For: NIU & Cubbies
i bet ARam is upset now :rolltide: 03-rotfl

But i dont know why everyone is so upset, theriot and fontenot are clearly better and the cubs are winning basically without izturis playing all the cubs are doing now is getting rid of people who just are not helping
07-19-2007 09:52 PM
BleedsHuskieRed Offline
All American

Donators
nnhsniuhuskies37 Wrote:i bet ARam is upset now :rolltide: 03-rotfl

But i dont know why everyone is so upset, theriot and fontenot are clearly better and the cubs are winning basically without izturis playing all the cubs are doing now is getting rid of people who just are not helping
I'm not upset he's gone, I just wanted to use him in a package to get someone else, other than a PTBNL.
07-19-2007 09:54 PM
HuskieRak Offline
Heisman

nnhsniuhuskies37 Wrote:i bet ARam is upset now :rolltide: 03-rotfl

I'm not upset either...Izturiz has pretty much been useless this past month w/ the Bayou double play connection. Hendry's trades seem to always work or just be horrible for the team. Like Bleedz said, a packaged trade would have made me happier but I'll survive.

I'm kind of interested in what Fox is going to do..He has put up great Offensive numbers, hopefully he can play some defense. I would like to see Cedeno get another shot as well just because he is hitting lights out in Iowa...Maybe Cedeno's AAA stint actually worked out for him
07-19-2007 10:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.