Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Christian right labors to find '08 candidate
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Miami Redhawks
Christian right labors to find '08 candidate
02-25-2007 05:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies

It shouldn't be that difficult. I already know the winning right ticket.

For President:

[Image: link.pat.robertson.jpg]

Vice President:

[Image: Ted_Haggard_(ROAE).jpg]

hey, he is "cured" afterall. ;-)

Secretary of the Treasury:

[Image: kor_pbhhome.jpg]

Chief Justice of the REALLY Supreme Court:

[Image: jesus_christ.jpg]

Secretary of Education:

[Image: james_dobson_fof.thumb.jpg]

Secretary of Health/Human services:

[Image: bill_frist.jpg]

Secretary of State:

[Image: Virgil%20Goode.jpg]

EPA:

[Image: UZ74.jpg]

Attorney General:

[Image: ann.coulter.jpg]
02-25-2007 08:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

Well you were doing good until you put that picture of Jesus in there. You basically making a mock of the Lord Jesus Christ.
02-25-2007 05:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RobertN Offline
Legend

Endzone2 Wrote:Well you were doing good until you put that picture of Jesus in there. You basically making a mock of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Yes and no. I put Him in to point out who the Christian right wants to make our laws to force on others. I wasn't trying to mock Jesus(heck, if He does exist, He is the ultimate supreme court justice-which is why I put REALLY). However, I can understand how it could be misunderstood. In other words, I was trying to mock the right rather than Jesus.
02-25-2007 05:55 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies

Endzone2 Wrote:Well you were doing good until you put that picture of Jesus in there. You basically making a mock of the Lord Jesus Christ.

YOu have to forgive Robert...He hates everybody that is not like himself. He is real tolerant.
02-25-2007 06:47 PM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies

This is a very very very good thing. This country needs to get the hell away from having far left and right candidates AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. Heaven forbid the country be lead by somebody more towards the middle who actually represents the majority of Americans!

If Sanford accepted their push for a Presidential race..... I would have been in a really awkward position.... Sanford and Giuliani are both really really good, and I would be torn on who to vote for. I'll be quite happy with Giuliani, even if that means if some of the far right psycho intolerants in this country claim I'm going to hell for voting for somebody who is pro choice and respects the rights of gay marriage. Views I happen to share, by the way.

Mark my words:
Decades in the future, gay marriage will be looked upon in the same light as civil rights here in the South.... a few far right religious uppity a**holes steal the limelight and keep the south further behind the world socially. We will remain the laughing stock because of it.

Alas, I can at least look towards Turkey and realize (stunningly) it could be worse.
02-25-2007 07:31 PM
Advertisement

blah Offline
Just doing the splits

I Root For: Stretching

CrappiesBlazerTalk AwardDonatorsSkunkworksSurvivor Runner-up

GrayBeard Wrote:

YOu have to forgive Robert...He hates everybody that is not like himself. He is real tolerant.

You do realize with whom you were replying, don't you?
02-25-2007 08:05 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies

blah Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:

You do realize with whom you were replying, don't you?

I do. :shhh:
02-25-2007 08:52 PM
eaglewing505 Offline
1st String

I Root For: USM

[quote]
02-25-2007 09:03 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

GrayBeard Wrote:

How do you know I don't hate myself too? ;-)
02-25-2007 09:05 PM
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:This is a very very very good thing. This country needs to get the hell away from having far left and right candidates AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. Heaven forbid the country be lead by somebody more towards the middle who actually represents the majority of Americans!

If Sanford accepted their push for a Presidential race..... I would have been in a really awkward position.... Sanford and Giuliani are both really really good, and I would be torn on who to vote for. I'll be quite happy with Giuliani, even if that means if some of the far right psycho intolerants in this country claim I'm going to hell for voting for somebody who is pro choice and respects the rights of gay marriage. Views I happen to share, by the way.

Mark my words:
Decades in the future, gay marriage will be looked upon in the same light as civil rights here in the South.... a few far right religious uppity a**holes steal the limelight and keep the south further behind the world socially. We will remain the laughing stock because of it.

Alas, I can at least look towards Turkey and realize (stunningly) it could be worse.

So you got a little sugar in your tank ewh?
02-25-2007 11:35 PM
Advertisement

Endzone2 Wrote:So you got a little sugar in your tank ewh?

I suppose every bit as much as I would have been a n***** to you if I were born a few decades earlier in the South and saying the same thing about blacks.
02-26-2007 12:30 AM
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:
Endzone2 Wrote:So you got a little sugar in your tank ewh?

I suppose every bit as much as I would have been a n***** to you if I were born a few decades earlier in the South and saying the same thing about blacks.

Sorry GTS but I can't follow that. It may be because I only have a little 2-year degree from a junior college, but I don't understand what you're saying. I've only met a couple of black guys with a little sugar in their tank. Most of them are running on regular. Haha.
02-26-2007 01:39 AM

Endzone2 Wrote:Sorry GTS but I can't follow that. It may be because I only have a little 2-year degree from a junior college, but I don't understand what you're saying. I've only met a couple of black guys with a little sugar in their tank. Most of them are running on regular. Haha.

Your two year JuCo degree has served well in making you immune to logic.
02-26-2007 08:43 AM
blah Offline
Just doing the splits

Endzone2 Wrote:Sorry GTS but I can't follow that. It may be because I only have a little 2-year degree from a junior college, but I don't understand what you're saying. I've only met a couple of black guys with a little sugar in their tank. Most of them are running on regular. Haha.

That is actually the cult membership that is clogging his understanding....
02-26-2007 12:28 PM
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

Maybe so, but it does seem logical to me to ask if somebody has a "little sugar in their tank" when they so radically defened the rights of homos to be homos. Maybe you like being hit on by homos. I don't. But then, maybe I'm just a lot better looking than you are. What's the logical way to look at this?
02-26-2007 05:01 PM
Advertisement

blah Offline
Just doing the splits

Endzone2 Wrote:

Maybe so, but it does seem logical to me to ask if somebody has a "little sugar in their tank" when they so radically defened the rights of homos to be homos. Maybe you like being hit on by homos. I don't. But then, maybe I'm just a lot better looking than you are. What's the logical way to look at this?

What should they do? Round'em up and kill them? Maybe put on some white hoods and burn some crosses while doing so? Be like an old fashion Texas BBQ.
02-26-2007 05:44 PM
Brookes Owl Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Rice Owls
The Parliament AwardsCrappiesDonators

Endzone2 Wrote:

So when I defend your right to make hateful, distasteful posts on this board, does that make me like you? Please, somebody, shoot me now!
02-26-2007 06:04 PM
niuhuskie84 Offline
All American

I Root For:

blah Wrote:
Endzone2 Wrote:

What should they do? Round'em up and kill them? Maybe put on some white hoods and burn some crosses while doing so? Be like an old fashion Texas BBQ.

dont be giving him any ideas...
02-26-2007 06:04 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Endzone2 Wrote:Maybe so, but it does seem logical to me to ask if somebody has a "little sugar in their tank" when they so radically defened the rights of homos to be homos. Maybe you like being hit on by homos. I don't. But then, maybe I'm just a lot better looking than you are. What's the logical way to look at this?

...just damn.

Oh, wait, I get it.....

[quote][b]We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, unless you're a homosexual, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
02-26-2007 06:23 PM
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.