http://terrorismawareness.org/islamic-mein-kampf
02-05-2007 05:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
Re: Islamic Mein Kampf
ShoreBuc Wrote:coming to a country near you soon.

03-yawn Just another Jewish guy spreading propaganda. Kind of ironic a Jewish guy would use Hitler like propaganda tactics against a religion/people he doesn't like.
02-05-2007 08:04 PM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

I Root For: Charlotte

Careful Shore. Robet al-N loves Islamo fascism and hates Jews. Watch what you say. 05-mafia
02-05-2007 08:06 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies

Ninerfan1 Wrote:Careful Shore. Robet al-N loves Islamo fascism and hates Jews. Watch what you say. 05-mafia
Seriously, you can't see that that site is mostly(though I am sure he threw a few facts in) propaganda? No wonder you guys fell for the Iraq BS by Bush. You can't recognize propaganda when you see it(much like the Germans of the past). No, I don't hate all Jewish people. No, I don't like Al-Qaeda(sp?) and don't believe everything Muslims say. I try to look at the truth but it is difficult when both sides have their propaganda machines running at full strength.
02-05-2007 08:14 PM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

RobertN Wrote:
Ninerfan1 Wrote:Careful Shore. Robet al-N loves Islamo fascism and hates Jews. Watch what you say. 05-mafia
Seriously, you can't see that that site is mostly(though I am sure he threw a few facts in) propaganda?

Propaganda against whom Robert? Islamo Facists if it is? That offends you I take it.

Quote:No wonder you guys fell for the Iraq BS by Bush.

Yeah, us, the democrats, the UN, the French, the Germans, the Russians et. al. But it's no use bringing that up, facts don't agree with you.

Quote:You can't recognize propaganda when you see it(much like the Germans of the past).

Then why don't you refute it Robert? What's your problem specifically with what's said on that site? Is your position the head of Hezzbollah didn't say those things? Or the president of Iran? Is it your position that he, Hezbollah, Al Queda etc. don't want to see the US and Israel destroyed? How bout instead of labeling it propaganda why don't you try using that big brain you claim to have and actually use some logic and reason to refute what's said? If it's just propaganda that should be no problem.

Quote:No, I don't hate all Jewish people. No, I don't like Al-Qaeda(sp?) and don't believe everything Muslims say.

All evidence to the contrary, but ok.

Quote:I try to look at the truth but it is difficult when both sides have their propaganda machines running at full strength.

What the hell ever. You spew the far left propaganda in every freakin post almost. Don't insult us by actually trying to pass yourself off as actually caring about truth.
02-05-2007 08:31 PM
aTxTIGER Online
Carrot Dude Gave Me 10% Warning

I Root For: Fire Jose!!!!!

Donators

ive seen an 8 year old make better powerpoint presentations. other than that, it was pretty obvious. a lot of moslems hate us....like we didnt already know. also, the parallels between islam and fascism were pretty generic. he should've left that stuff out. you could say the same things about the turks and armenians, hutu and tutsis, french and algerians, australians and aborigines, boers and zulu, etc. nazism just makes it more sensationalistic. radical islam isnt really associated with any of them past a generic level. we shouldnt make the mistake of grouping them with anyone, because its not a threat weve faced before. other than england in the war of 1812 or the french in the "undeclared war" has an enemy had a stranglehold on one of our most needed resources or goods.
02-05-2007 08:58 PM
Advertisement

T-Monay820 Offline
Get Rotor-vated!

I Root For: Duke, VPI
RobertN Wrote:

03-yawn Just another Jewish guy spreading propaganda. Kind of ironic a Jewish guy would use Hitler like propaganda tactics against a religion/people he doesn't like.

Yeah, the fact that the Muslims have been trying to eradicate the Jews for the last 1000 years is purely propaganda. lmfao
02-05-2007 11:31 PM
aTxTIGER Online

Donators

lets be fair....everybody has been trying to eradicate the jews for the past 1000 years.
02-05-2007 11:57 PM
ShoreBuc Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU
RobertN Wrote:

RobertN,
Difference is propaganda is deliberately misleading people. Please point out one thing in that slide show that is factually incorrect??
If anything it is a very vanilla presentation of what some of these wacko extremist are saying.

Now here is some good propaganda.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5422LKhSVTc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vCUC0Bne...ed&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rpgs39EU...ed&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g9qHKGVn...ed&search=

The Islamic wacko propaganda machine is leaps and bounds beyond that of the Jews. RobertN, I thought you would actually side with the Jews especially since they will be an important voting block when it comes time to elect your gal Hillary.

[Image: fullmohammed.jpg]
02-06-2007 06:04 AM
ShoreBuc Offline
Heisman

aTxTIGER Wrote:ive seen an 8 year old make better powerpoint presentations. other than that, it was pretty obvious. a lot of moslems hate us....like we didnt already know. also, the parallels between islam and fascism were pretty generic. he should've left that stuff out. you could say the same things about the turks and armenians, hutu and tutsis, french and algerians, australians and aborigines, boers and zulu, etc. nazism just makes it more sensationalistic. radical islam isnt really associated with any of them past a generic level. we shouldnt make the mistake of grouping them with anyone, because its not a threat weve faced before. other than england in the war of 1812 or the french in the "undeclared war" has an enemy had a stranglehold on one of our most needed resources or goods.

He is linking today's radical Islam with the Nazi's because there is a direct link that is well documented. Amin Al Husseini is the father of the Arab League and the modern day terrorist organizations such as the Muslim Brother Hood and Al Qaeda. Yasser Arafat, Saddam Hussein and OBL right hand man were all followers and associates of Al Husseini. Amin Al Husseini did more then cozy up with the Nazi's during WWII, he hoped to emulate their cause of the eradication of Jews from this planet.
His logic and his writings are still powerful in the modern day Middle East so it is not a stretch to compare Nazi's with Islamo Fascist since both have the stated goal of exterminating Jews.
Easy for us to say it is over dramatization but if you were a Jew living in Israel listening to the daily rants of these maniacs from Hezbollah to the Iranian President then you would find the comparison to be very accurate and scary. Difference is this time the Jews are fully capable of defending themselves.

[Image: 1-flag_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg]
[Image: mufti_in_berlin.JPG]
[Image: 5-himmler_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg]
Amin Al Husseini shown shaking hands with his friend Heinrich Himmler, head of Hitler's SS. Amin Al Husseini asked Himmler if he could see the gasing of Jews first-hand in the concentration camps. Himmler granted him his wish.
Yep those Jews sure are paranoid.
02-06-2007 10:24 AM
T-Monay820 Offline
Get Rotor-vated!

I Root For: Duke, VPI

aTxTIGER Wrote:lets be fair....everybody has been trying to eradicate the jews for the past 1000 years.

I'll give you that. Poor Sons of Abraham. http://satirewire.com/news/march02/chosen.shtml lmfao
02-07-2007 01:53 AM
Advertisement

dwr0109 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Winning

That had to be something along the lines of the russians signing treaties with Hitler at the begining of WWII. How in the hell are the Nazis (who believe in the supreme aryan race) and the nutty muslims (who believe in a world-wide shariah, and converting people to Islam by force)....how in the hell are those two groups ever going to work together....other than trying to wipe out Jews?
02-07-2007 12:13 PM
aTxTIGER Online

Donators

ShoreBuc Wrote:
aTxTIGER Wrote:ive seen an 8 year old make better powerpoint presentations. other than that, it was pretty obvious. a lot of moslems hate us....like we didnt already know. also, the parallels between islam and fascism were pretty generic. he should've left that stuff out. you could say the same things about the turks and armenians, hutu and tutsis, french and algerians, australians and aborigines, boers and zulu, etc. nazism just makes it more sensationalistic. radical islam isnt really associated with any of them past a generic level. we shouldnt make the mistake of grouping them with anyone, because its not a threat weve faced before. other than england in the war of 1812 or the french in the "undeclared war" has an enemy had a stranglehold on one of our most needed resources or goods.

He is linking today's radical Islam with the Nazi's because there is a direct link that is well documented. Amin Al Husseini is the father of the Arab League and the modern day terrorist organizations such as the Muslim Brother Hood and Al Qaeda. Yasser Arafat, Saddam Hussein and OBL right hand man were all followers and associates of Al Husseini. Amin Al Husseini did more then cozy up with the Nazi's during WWII, he hoped to emulate their cause of the eradication of Jews from this planet.
His logic and his writings are still powerful in the modern day Middle East so it is not a stretch to compare Nazi's with Islamo Fascist since both have the stated goal of exterminating Jews.
Easy for us to say it is over dramatization but if you were a Jew living in Israel listening to the daily rants of these maniacs from Hezbollah to the Iranian President then you would find the comparison to be very accurate and scary. Difference is this time the Jews are fully capable of defending themselves.

Amin Al Husseini shown shaking hands with his friend Heinrich Himmler, head of Hitler's SS. Amin Al Husseini asked Himmler if he could see the gasing of Jews first-hand in the concentration camps. Himmler granted him his wish.

you could make the same link with the ford motor company, norway, switzerland, and the catholic church. the problem is that we arent facing the nazis. they have one goal in common...jews. the fight is against small groups and weak nations not a huge military that controls an entire continent. focus should be put on that aspect instead of comparing them to herr boogieman.
02-07-2007 09:11 PM
ShoreBuc Offline
Heisman

aTxTIGER Wrote:
ShoreBuc Wrote:

you could make the same link with the ford motor company, norway, switzerland, and the catholic church. the problem is that we arent facing the nazis. they have one goal in common...jews. the fight is against small groups and weak nations not a huge military that controls an entire continent. focus should be put on that aspect instead of comparing them to herr boogieman.

Actually the big difference is that Islamic Fascist are probably worse then Nazis. Lucky for us they don't have the military means to carry out what the Nazis did. The Nazis tried to create a cult where as the Islamic Fasicst have already establised a cult with nearly 1 billion members so in a lot of ways they are more dangerous.
02-07-2007 09:33 PM
aTxTIGER Online

Donators

ShoreBuc Wrote:
aTxTIGER Wrote:
ShoreBuc Wrote:

Actually the big difference is that Islamic Fascist are probably worse then Nazis. Lucky for us they don't have the military means to carry out what the Nazis did. The Nazis tried to create a cult where as the Islamic Fasicst have already establised a cult with nearly 1 billion members so in a lot of ways they are more dangerous.

first off, stop using the term "islamic facist". its a silly term. other than that i completely agree with you. it is a much deeper threat to the united states than nazi germany.
02-07-2007 09:40 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

aTxTIGER Wrote:first off, stop using the term "islamic facist". its a silly term. other than that i completely agree with you. it is a much deeper threat to the united states than nazi germany.

Why? They're Islamic and they want their religious leader to control everything. I would say Islamic Fascist is a very real term.....and I have seen these f'ers first hand.
02-07-2007 11:58 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Bourgeois_Rage Away
That guy!

I Root For: UC & Bushmills
Folding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGDonatorsDonators

I'd have to agree that Islamic Fascist is probably an accurate description. What would your term be, aTx?
02-08-2007 08:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dwr0109 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Winning

fas
02-09-2007 05:28 PM
Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:

Quote:
Ninerfan1 Wrote:
RobertN Wrote:
Seriously, you can't see that that site is mostly(though I am sure he threw a few facts in) propaganda?

Propaganda against whom Robert? Islamo Facists if it is? That offends you I take it.

Quote:No wonder you guys fell for the Iraq BS by Bush.

Yeah, us, the democrats, the UN, the French, the Germans, the Russians et. al. But it's no use bringing that up, facts don't agree with you.

Quote:You can't recognize propaganda when you see it(much like the Germans of the past).

Then why don't you refute it Robert? What's your problem specifically with what's said on that site? Is your position the head of Hezzbollah didn't say those things? Or the president of Iran? Is it your position that he, Hezbollah, Al Queda etc. don't want to see the US and Israel destroyed? How bout instead of labeling it propaganda why don't you try using that big brain you claim to have and actually use some logic and reason to refute what's said? If it's just propaganda that should be no problem.

Quote:No, I don't hate all Jewish people. No, I don't like Al-Qaeda(sp?) and don't believe everything Muslims say.

All evidence to the contrary, but ok.

Quote:I try to look at the truth but it is difficult when both sides have their propaganda machines running at full strength.

What the hell ever. You spew the far left propaganda in every freakin post almost. Don't insult us by actually trying to pass yourself off as actually caring about truth.

Here is a web site you may refer to for answers to your questions. It might interest you to know that the concern of world Zionism is not merely a liberal cause.

http://www.duke.org/
02-19-2007 10:21 PM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

Quote:Here is a web site you may refer to for answers to your questions. It might interest you to know that the concern of world Zionism is not merely a liberal cause.

http://www.duke.org/

I have no idea what question you think the site of David Duke answers for me or what you could have possibly taken from my post that prompted you to post it. Bigotry is bigotry. It's not a trait exclusive to any side of the political spectrum. I've met just as many on the left that hate jews as I have on the right.

And I wouldn't use the term "cause." More like fantasy or conspiracy theory.
02-19-2007 11:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.