Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Freakin dems........
rickheel Offline
The Old Bastard

I Root For: Heels
Donators

<a href='http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/news/archive/2003/05/28/national2138EDT0778.DTL' target='_blank'>Its not when you were hired, what you know, how well you do your job, how valuable an employee you are, or any of that, ALL that matters is your skin color........they really have no F'n clue.</a>
05-29-2003 03:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

just say no roy Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

You reap what you sow.This is what the Dems are getting for 4 decades of playing the race card.

The Republicans should take advantage of this but how much you want to bet they let it slide.If the shoe was on the other foot the Dems would base 50% of their election on news like this.
05-29-2003 08:03 AM
bigolhawg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

The Republican Party does not have a single black member of Congress. A story like this is very much overshadowed by that fact.
05-29-2003 09:15 AM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

bigolhawg Wrote:The Republican Party does not have a single black member of Congress. A story like this is very much overshadowed by that fact.
...and? With the lies spewing from the Democratic party, what would you expect? Exactly, "If a Republican is elected...black churches will burn"...and all that bull****!

.....and all the black people in the Rep. party are too damn smart to run for office. Really. Career politicians on both sides lack the ability to make it in the real world. ...and the Dems have a HELLUVA lot more the the Republicans.
05-29-2003 10:16 AM
Quote this message in a reply
rickheel Offline
The Old Bastard

Donators

[Image: cam1a.jpg]

Well, if this is what ya get, the Reps may be better off. BTW, I know she is selling used cars now. :laugh:
05-29-2003 12:53 PM
rickheel Offline
The Old Bastard

Donators

<a href='http://reason.com/9502/miller.shtml' target='_blank'>In his best George Castanza voice,,,,,,,,,,,,,I've got shrinkage!!!!!!!</a>
05-29-2003 12:55 PM
Advertisement

just say no roy Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

bigolhawg Wrote:The Republican Party does not have a single black member of Congress. A story like this is very much overshadowed by that fact.
Are all politics local?It has to start from a grass roots level first don't you agree?

The Republicans have 4 decades of lies and misimformation to overcome.The demecratic party has pandered to minorities and pitted groups against each other for no other reason than power and winning election after election.

Here's a list of black republicans who have been elected to office up to 2002.This list will grow i'm sure.

Kenneth Blackwell,OH Secretary of state
Cynthia Calhoun,Dallas County Clerk
Linda Douglass,Guadalupe County(TX)Treasurer
George Hanks,jr, TX District judge 157
Bill Hardiman,MI State Senate,District 29
Lisa Hembry,Dallas County Treasurer
Diane Jones,Dallas County Criminal Court 11
ED Jones,CO State Senate,District 11
Sherman Parker,MO State rep,District 12
Jane Pawdrell Culbert,NM State House,District 44
Michael Williams,TX Railroad Commission Chair
Jackie Winters,OR State Senate,District 10
05-29-2003 09:26 PM
just say no roy Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

George Will <a href='http://www.townhall.com/columnists/georgewill/gw20030428.shtml' target='_blank'> and his take on the growing number of black republicans</a>
05-29-2003 09:31 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

<a href='http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,88053,00.html' target='_blank'>http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,88053,00.html</a>

Oh yeah.....and who has had the most diverse cabinet in history???? Hmm?????
05-29-2003 09:54 PM
bigolhawg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

just say no roy Wrote:
bigolhawg Wrote:The Republican Party does not have a single black member of Congress. &nbsp;A story like this is very much overshadowed by that fact.
Are all politics local?It has to start from a grass roots level first don't you agree?

The Republicans have 4 decades of lies and misimformation to overcome.The demecratic party has pandered to minorities and pitted groups against each other for no other reason than power and winning election after election.

Here's a list of black republicans who have been elected to office up to 2002.This list will grow i'm sure.

Kenneth Blackwell,OH Secretary of state
Cynthia Calhoun,Dallas County Clerk
Linda Douglass,Guadalupe County(TX)Treasurer
George Hanks,jr, TX District judge 157
Bill Hardiman,MI State Senate,District 29
Lisa Hembry,Dallas County Treasurer
Diane Jones,Dallas County Criminal Court 11
ED Jones,CO State Senate,District 11
Sherman Parker,MO State rep,District 12
Jane Pawdrell Culbert,NM State House,District 44
Michael Williams,TX Railroad Commission Chair
Jackie Winters,OR State Senate,District 10
This argument makes no sense. The democrats have more black people in these types of positions all across America.

The fact that black Republicans are now getting grass roots positions is fine with me. If a Republican must win the race, I would prefer it to be a black one. I'm not here to keep a minority down just because they believe differently than me.
05-29-2003 10:37 PM
bigolhawg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

RebelKev Wrote:
bigolhawg Wrote:The Republican Party does not have a single black member of Congress. &nbsp;A story like this is very much overshadowed by that fact.
...and? With the lies spewing from the Democratic party, what would you expect? Exactly, "If a Republican is elected...black churches will burn"...and all that bull****!

.....and all the black people in the Rep. party are too damn smart to run for office. Really. Career politicians on both sides lack the ability to make it in the real world. ...and the Dems have a HELLUVA lot more the the Republicans.
Saying that somebody called you a name isnt gonna work on the playground, and its sure not gonna work in politics. Dont blame us for your own problems.

You are dodging the fact that you have no blacks in Congress, and the arguments that blacks are "too smart to run" isnt gonna fly. I am quite sure that there is at least one smart, black Republican in the United States who would and run for Congress.

JC Watts is smart, black, and Republican, he just retired.

Once again, my goal here isnt to keep the black man down, its simply to end this nonsense about Democrats being racist.
05-29-2003 10:43 PM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

bigolhawg Wrote:This argument makes no sense. The democrats have more black people in these types of positions all across America.

The fact that black Republicans are now getting grass roots positions is fine with me. If a Republican must win the race, I would prefer it to be a black one. I'm not here to keep a minority down just because they believe differently than me.
Yeah, but your black people are stupid sheep that follow every lie issued by the rich white guys in power in your party.
05-29-2003 10:43 PM
bigolhawg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

RebelKev Wrote:
bigolhawg Wrote:This argument makes no sense. &nbsp;The democrats have more black people in these types of positions all across America.

The fact that black Republicans are now getting grass roots positions is fine with me. &nbsp;If a Republican must win the race, I would prefer it to be a black one. &nbsp; I'm not here to keep a minority down just because they believe differently than me.
Yeah, but your black people are stupid sheep that follow every lie issued by the rich white guys in power in your party.
MY black people are STUPID SHEEP. You made aboslutely no argument there except for calling 90% of Black America stupid sheep.

Face the facts. Democrats instituted Affirmative Action. Democrats supported the Civil Rights Movement. I simply dont understand why you keep bringing up this argument, when it makes no sense.

If you think that the Democratic Party simply uses the black vote to get itself into power, you are killing one of your main points, which is social programs. You say that black people vote for Democrats to keep their welfare checks coming. God knows they wont vote for Republicans if they want their kids to attend a fine college or to buy food using food stamps.
05-29-2003 11:32 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

bigolhawg Wrote:Face the facts. Democrats instituted Affirmative Action. Democrats supported the Civil Rights Movement. I simply dont understand why you keep bringing up this argument, when it makes no sense.
Let's see, Abe was a Republican and the Civil Right's act of '64 was almost killed by Democrats spearheaded by people like Al Gore Sr. ....another Democrat. Keep spouting those lies. Blacks are leaving you in droves. The REPUBLICANS passed the damn Civil Right's Act. That's fact.
05-29-2003 11:50 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

....and yes. The Dems use black people like Jesse Jackson uses black people. The Conservative stance is, "Do for yourself and excel". The previous two? "Blame someone else". Debate that......
05-29-2003 11:56 PM
davidbowden Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

rickheel Wrote:<a href='http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/news/archive/2003/05/28/national2138EDT0778.DTL' target='_blank'>Its not when you were hired, what you know, how well you do your job, how valuable an employee you are, or any of that, ALL that matters is your skin color........they really have no F'n clue.</a>
AMEN,AND I'M TIRED OF IT. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
05-30-2003 12:24 AM
Advertisement

davidbowden Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

[quote="bigolhawg"][quote="RebelKev"][quote="bigolhawg"]
This argument makes no sense.
05-30-2003 01:41 AM
davidbowden Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

rickheel Wrote:[Image: cam1a.jpg]

Well, if this is what ya get, the Reps may be better off. BTW, I know she is selling used cars now. :laugh:
MY LAST NAME IS MCKINNEY,BUT I'M WHITE....THANK GOD. :laugh:
05-30-2003 01:52 AM
rickheel Offline
The Old Bastard

Donators

<a href='http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A55539-2003May29.html' target='_blank'>Here is PROOF that ALL that matters is the color of one's skin. Sad, really really sad. </a>
05-30-2003 05:28 AM
just say no roy Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

[quote="bigolhawg"][quote="just say no roy"][quote="bigolhawg"]The Republican Party does not have a single black member of Congress.
05-30-2003 06:56 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.