Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

More on ACLU dangers
calling_the_hogs Offline
1st String

I Root For:

This has gotta stop... I agree...when the justice system has far-left judges making decisions like this...especially the one in MA....that's dangerous to democracy. These people have GOT to be stopped.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is very important and somewhat repetitive and I'm sorry about that, but again it's very important.

There is a move in the United States to change the country. The ACLU (search) is hooking up with a number of liberal judges to declare things that they don't like as unconstitutional.

Now, a judge can declare anything unconstitutional -- you can interpret the words of the founders in many different ways -- but the will of the people has always been the driving force behind policy in America.

This is changing and here's the best example I can give you. According to a Gallup Poll, 77 percent of Americans do not object to displaying the Ten Commandments in a courtroom.

However, as we know, a federal court has ruled the display unconstitutional. So it is not the will of the people that the judges are concerned about and it's also not prior history, as the Ten Commandments have been displayed in public forums for more than 200 years.

In my upcoming book, Who's Looking Out for You, I provide rock-solid proof that the Founding Fathers wanted spirituality incorporated into public policy -- that is, they wanted a definite morality right and wrong to be considered in policy matters.

Now the ACLU and some judges are hell bent -- pardon the pun -- on changing that and circumventing the will of the people.

Item: the California recall (search). Three liberal judges override the will of 2 million Californians.

Item: the San Francisco homeless initiative. One far-left judge tells citizens their votes about not providing cash to the homeless don't count.

Item: a Massachusetts judge throws out a criminal case against a man caught with two pounds of cocaine because the judge doesn't like the cop who made the arrest -- we'll deal with that story in a few moments.

Item: a liberal federal judge in San Diego says the Boy Scouts (search) are a religious organization and no town can do business with them.

I could give you hundreds of other examples, including judges taking the words "Christmas vacation" off school calendars, even though Christmas is a federal holiday, approved by Congress.

It is obvious, ladies and gentlemen, that we the people are being directly attacked by secularists who want to change this country. They know they can't do it in the voting booth, so they are going to do it using the courts.

This is no less than a potential coup d'etat and you should know about it. Next to the war on terror, this is the most important story the U.S. has seen in decades.

And that's the Memo.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<a href='http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,97763,00.html' target='_blank'>ACLU MUST BE STOPPED</a>
09-19-2003 09:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.