Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Kerry can't handle protestors
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

Today at a campaign stop, Kerry protestors chanted "4 more years, 4 more years!"

In response, Kerry had this:

JOHN KERRY: 'I want to thank George Bush for sending the goons here tonight to excite us to do a little more work'...

Hey John, alot of people don't like you. Act like a friggin adult and leave the name calling at home.

Pathetic.
08-02-2004 11:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

RandyMc Offline
Reverend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

The Knight Time Wrote:Today at a campaign stop, Kerry protestors chanted "4 more years, 4 more years!"

JOHN KERRY: 'I want to thank George Bush for sending the goons here tonight to excite us to do a little more work'...

Hey John, alot of people don't like you. Act like a friggin adult and leave the name calling at home.

Pathetic.
And Theresa said, "Four more years of hell?"

Are we in hell? And why do so many people want to come here..........like she did.
08-03-2004 12:32 AM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall

The Knight Time Wrote:Today at a campaign stop, Kerry protestors chanted "4 more years, 4 more years!"

Hey John, alot of people don't like you.  Act like a friggin adult and leave the name calling at home.

Pathetic.
So much for Kerry’s “Kinder Gentler
08-03-2004 05:31 AM
Papa Lou BSU Offline
1st String

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

At least Kerry allows his opponent's supporters into his events, unlike Bush, who makes attendees sign loyalty oaths to get into a public event.

It seems you only want the Bushies to be able to call people names... typical Republican hypocrisy...
08-03-2004 10:20 AM
Advertisement

The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

Papa Lou BSU Wrote:At least Kerry allows his opponent's supporters into his events, unlike Bush, who makes attendees sign loyalty oaths to get into a public event.

It seems you only want the Bushies to be able to call people names... typical Republican hypocrisy...
(The protestors were outside)

:stupid:

Do you ever have an idea of what the hell is going on?
08-03-2004 10:24 AM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall

Papa Lou BSU Wrote:At least Kerry allows his opponent's supporters into his events, unlike Bush, who makes attendees sign loyalty oaths to get into a public event.

I've Heard the Bush campaign hires armed goons to rough up any one that won't sign a loyalty oath. :rolleyes:
08-03-2004 11:26 AM
Bob Saccomano Offline
1st String

I Root For:

I'm sure you have plenty of quotes to back up your claim of Republican "name calling".

Kerry wants to be President, and he's calling a group of the American people "goons". I challenge you to find an instance where Bush, or Gore, or Lieberman, or Dole, or even Clinton resorted to this type of name calling.

First, the middle finger to veterans at the Vietnam memorial...and now this. I was willing to give Kerry the benefit of the doubt before, but no longer. This guy has no business leading the Amherst chapter of the PTA....much less the free world.
08-03-2004 11:31 AM
Advertisement

UTLAW Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Maybe Kerry just thinks that no one should protests unless they have a medal or ribbon to throw. 03-razz
08-03-2004 12:01 PM
OldCoog Offline
1st String

I Root For: Houston

CrappiesCrappies

I told you she was possessed by the devil!

[Image: 1522409603.jpeg]
08-03-2004 12:26 PM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

The only protestors allowed by John Kerry are those with phony Purple Hearts ribbons on.

This man wants to be President but is calling American citizens "goons".

How can anyone conceivably support this man!?
08-03-2004 12:39 PM
Advertisement

Fanatical Offline
lost in dreams of hops & barley

I Root For: South Park Cows

The Knight Time Wrote:The only protestors allowed by John Kerry are those with phony Purple Hearts ribbons on.

because these people hate Bush so much
08-03-2004 02:11 PM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

Fanatical Wrote:
The Knight Time Wrote:The only protestors allowed by John Kerry are those with phony Purple Hearts ribbons on.

because these people hate Bush so much
Which is evidence to how misguided their hate really is.

All you have to do is look at Moore's movie. The guys made a movie with the sole intent to make people hate Bush- and in the process left out facts, rational logic, and opposition to his flawed and selfish views.
08-03-2004 02:29 PM
Schadenfreude Offline
Professional Tractor Puller

I Root For: Bowling Green

CrappiesCrappiesCrappies

The Knight Time Wrote:

(The protestors were outside)

:stupid:

Do you ever have an idea of what the hell is going on?
If both Kerry and his wife acknowledged them, it would suggest they were within ear shot.

<a href='http://www.jsonline.com/news/nat/aug04/248359.asp' target='_blank'>http://www.jsonline.com/news/nat/aug04/248359.asp</a>

And they were. In fact, they were using bullhorns in an attempt to drown out Kerry so that his audience couldn't hear what he was saying.

The same thing happened in Bowling Green, Ohio last Sunday. The Republican with the bullhorn was far enough away from the stage that most people could hear Kerry. But the Republican with the bullhorn was annoying the bejesus out of the thousand or so people in the immediate vicinity (in the upper right hand corner of the photo, below), who just wanted to hear what Kerry was saying. They turned away thousands of people that day because there just wasn't enough room, so people got as close as they could to the speakers to try to hear something.

[Image: r239322843.jpg]

Luckily, a very large old man stepped up to the kid and had a brief chat with him. He got the hint, and slunk away.

I don't think "goon" was an unfair characterization of that kid. Was it wise for Kerry to use the word? Maybe not. But I would have used it in a millisecond there in Bowling Green.

In fact, I wonder if that kid -- and the 50 other Republicans who decended upon Bowling Green that day -- were also at the Wisconsin event. I got the feeling they weren't locals.
08-03-2004 07:03 PM
RandyMc Offline
Reverend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Schadenfreude Wrote:In fact, I wonder if that kid -- and the 50 other Republicans who decended upon Bowling Green that day -- were also at the Wisconsin event. I got the feeling they weren't locals.
Like all of the union thugs bussed in?
08-03-2004 10:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.