Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Liberal Mindset
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

[Image: 1_21_churchill_ward.jpg]

<a href='http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,146039,00.html' target='_blank'>Colorado Professor's Future on the Line</a>

<a href='http://www.kersplebedeb.com/mystuff/s11/churchill.html' target='_blank'>"Some People Push Back"</a>

I say? Tar and feather this traitor and then light the tar.
02-02-2005 01:04 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Dogger Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Crappies

It is wise to know the ways of one's adversaries. Is it not?
02-02-2005 07:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
calling_the_hogs Offline
1st String

I Root For:

That guy needs to be fired. He's teaching people that capatilism is bad (cough, Soviet Union, cough) and referred to the victims of 9/11 as Nazis, and that they deserved their fate.

The guy can say what he pleases; it's a free country. The guy shouldn't be paid tons of $$ to fill that crap into the minds of kids. He's not looking out for the kids, and he's not teaching them anything. He's spouting his own propoganda. Education should be more than that.

Anyone notice Colorado can't go 6 months without a scandal?

WPS
02-02-2005 12:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
T-Monay820 Offline
Get Rotor-vated!

I Root For: Duke, VPI

Why waste good feathers and tar on some bastard like him. Look him up and hold onto him till 2006. When they complete the Freedom tower in NYC, take him to the top and shove him off. No wasted tar or feathers, and we rid the world of yet another *******. That guy has a nice reserved space in hell.
02-02-2005 09:13 PM
Skipuno Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UCF

A few points about his essay. I find it interesting that he jumps from the 41st President to the 43rd President, he never mentions President Clinton who, by the conclusions in his essay the Iraq people would a have suffered under longer than the other two Presidents. His essay concludes that the USA is the only party responsable for the deaths of Iraq children. I guess if we had just left them alone Saddams people would have lived in peace and harmony. He never mentions Saddams invading Kuwait, I guess he's wasnt too concerned about saddams killing of Kuwaiti children. Finally, according to his essay, he concludes that Iraq is responsible for 911, I thought that the liberals have said there was no connection between Iraq and 911. :D
02-02-2005 09:33 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

- This guy is a lunatic and a *******. That is clear.

- Some of you need to get a grip on reality.

- Calling_the_hogs and Skipuno, thanks for promoting reasonable discussion.
02-02-2005 09:38 PM
Advertisement

Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

And come on, would it be fair for Schad to start a thread called "The conservative mindset" and put some rightwing nutjob on there?
02-02-2005 09:43 PM
Skipuno Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UCF

Open Secrets Wrote:And come on, would it be fair for Schad to start a thread called "The conservative mindset" and put some rightwing nutjob on there?
Your right, this guy is a far left nut who people will try to use as an exsample of all demacrats, similar to trying to tie all republicans to militas. :D
02-02-2005 10:20 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Open Secrets Wrote:And come on, would it be fair for Schad to start a thread called "The conservative mindset" and put some rightwing nutjob on there?
Nate, if you can show me where the Republicans hold high their "nutjobs", I'll yield. The entire Democratic PARTY has gone to the extreme left to the point of defections. Someone like Lieberman will never hold a position of prominance with that party again until they realize just how far left they have come. Surprisingly, you stand by them and bear their torch......when they constantly attack the very institutions you support.
02-02-2005 10:23 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Whose torch am I bearing?

Read the first line of my post.

"- This guy is a lunatic and a *******. That is clear."

Show me where any democrats have held this guy in high esteem and I'll shut up.

Reasonable thought is also an institution I support, and that is why I'm calling you out on this thread.
02-02-2005 10:28 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Open Secrets Wrote:Whose torch am I bearing?

Read the first line of my post.

"- This guy is a lunatic and a *******. That is clear."

Show me where any democrats have held this guy in high esteem and I'll shut up.

Reasonable thought is also an institution I support, and that is why I'm calling you out on this thread.
To be honest with you, I haven't heard of any elected Democrat doing so, however, I HAVE heard statements akin to that coming FROM the Democratic party. That is what I meant. Today, Democrats celebrate their extremists.
02-02-2005 10:30 PM
Advertisement

Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

I repeat... Whose torch am I bearing?
02-02-2005 10:51 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Open Secrets Wrote:I repeat... Whose torch am I bearing?
Nate, you are constantly on the Democrat's side. Aside from abortion, I don't know a Republican side you take.
02-02-2005 11:06 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Gay Marriage
Stem Cells
Education
Church/State issues
Affirmative Action
Most minor social issues

Need I go on?

I'm just sick and tired of you making a complete *** of yourself... It's like politics is a game to you... "I'm a conservative. I must crush all liberals. Rarr!"
02-02-2005 11:09 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

RebelKev Wrote:
Nate, you are constantly on the Democrat's side. Aside from abortion, I don't know a Republican side you take.
I'm rarely on the left's side. I'm very often against YOU. You take that as me being a liberal. Wrong.
02-02-2005 11:09 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Open Secrets Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:
I'm rarely on the left's side. I'm very often against YOU. You take that as me being a liberal. Wrong.
So.....you're obsessed with me, huh? Nate, to be honest with you, I don't give you a second thought when I leave these boards.
02-02-2005 11:15 PM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

...and I will disagree with you on most social issues. I tend to be liberal on those.
02-02-2005 11:17 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

RebelKev Wrote:
Open Secrets Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:
So.....you're obsessed with me, huh? Nate, to be honest with you, I don't give you a second thought when I leave these boards.
No... Are you this retarded?

Your dumb*** has started nearly half of the threads on this board... I'm bound to post on some of them... Therefore, I will argue with you. Not because I necessarily disagree with you, but because you are a damned fool!
02-02-2005 11:19 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Open Secrets Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:
Open Secrets Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:
No... Are you this retarded?

Your dumb*** has started nearly half of the threads on this board... I'm bound to post on some of them... Therefore, I will argue with you. Not because I necessarily disagree with you, but because you are a damned fool!
Personal Attacks are not acceptible Nate. Keep that in mind.
02-02-2005 11:22 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Since when?

I still have "OS, YOU CAN KISS MY MONKEY ***!!!!! :mad: " stuck in my head as an example set forth by an administrator.

Looking for some clarity...
02-02-2005 11:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.