Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Support for UBL Falls
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

<a href='http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,162563,00.html' target='_blank'>Muslim Support for Bin Laden Falls, Poll Says</a>

Thank you for your resolve and mettle, President Bush. You took the smear campaigns, constant berating, and questioning of your intelligence. It has all paid off. You will be remembered for centuries. 04-bow

Now, can you DO something about the G-Damn border?
07-14-2005 07:48 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JTiger Offline
Grand Master Sexaaayyyy

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Now you guys like opinion polls? :roflol:
07-15-2005 06:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

I Root For: all my hoes!
Crappies

JTiger Wrote:Now you guys like opinion polls?&nbsp; :roflol:
No they only like opinion polls in their favor. You don't see him posting opinon polls that show that Bush approval rating is below 50%.
07-15-2005 08:39 AM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

uhmump95 Wrote:
JTiger Wrote:Now you guys like opinion polls?&nbsp; :roflol:
No they only like opinion polls in their favor. You don't see him posting opinon pools that show that Bush approval rating is below 50%.
Just as you guys don't post links showing the economy improving. And?
07-15-2005 08:46 AM
Advertisement

uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies

I don't post polls period. They are flawed and stupid. Now if you have links showing that the economy is improving post away(like you have). I do not think the fact that I do not like W means that I only want to hear bad news about the economy.
07-15-2005 08:50 AM
Roudebush Rocket Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Donators

uhmump95 Wrote:No they only like opinion polls in their favor.
It's both extremely ironic and sad that an opinion poll which shows that Muslim support for Usama Bin Ladin falls is a poll in "our favor."

I guess this just confirms a lot. :rolleyes:
07-15-2005 10:05 PM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

I Root For: Charlotte

Roudebush Rocket Wrote:It's both extremely ironic and sad that an opinion poll which shows that Muslim support for Usama Bin Ladin falls is a poll in "our favor."

04-bow 03-nutkick
07-16-2005 07:26 AM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Roudebush Rocket Wrote:
It's both extremely ironic and sad that an opinion poll which shows that Muslim support for Usama Bin Ladin falls is a poll in "our favor."

:eek: :eek: 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow :ownd:
07-16-2005 01:01 PM
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies

Roudebush Rocket Wrote:

Okay I am curious. What is this confirming?
07-17-2005 06:10 PM
RandyMc Offline
Reverend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

uhmump95 Wrote:Okay I am curious. What is this confirming?
Ok, I will lay it out for you..................

You see the fact that the @#$%sucking terrorist Bin Ladin is losing support within the Muslim community as a positive for the side that YOU ARE AGAINST rather than a positive thing for all that love good.................

It just supports the premise that bad things happening to our country and the world is looked upon as good by the political opposition (re: Democrats).........................we suspected such but it is rarely so clearly confirmed................. 05-nono

That is what is so sad in this entire discussion.............

At least, that is what I think he is saying...............I do not want to put words into anyone's mouth..................
07-18-2005 12:30 AM
Advertisement

uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies

RandyMc Wrote:
uhmump95 Wrote:Okay I am curious.  What is this confirming?
Ok, I will lay it out for you..................

You see the fact that the @#$%sucking terrorist Bin Ladin is losing support within the Muslim community as a positive for the side that YOU ARE AGAINST rather than a positive thing for all that love good.................

It just supports the premise that bad things happening to our country and the world is looked upon as good by the political opposition (re: Democrats).........................we suspected such but it is rarely so clearly confirmed................. 05-nono

That is what is so sad in this entire discussion.............

At least, that is what I think he is saying...............I do not want to put words into anyone's mouth..................
My comment was not about the poll, my comment was about the person who posted the poll as seen from my whole post
Quote:No they only like opinion polls in their favor. You don't see him posting opinon polls** that show that Bush's*** approval rating is below 50%.

**edit, I misspelled polls when I made my original post
***edit, I just had Bush in the original post

Here is my opinion on polls in general
Quote:I don't post polls period. They are flawed and stupid.

Now whether or not support is falling for bin ladin among Muslims or President Bush's approval ratings are really below 50% are not going to be proven in a poll and posting a poll stating either as a fact is just plain stupid.
07-18-2005 09:05 AM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

What spin, BRAVO! :rolleyes:

Fact is, I posted a poll stating that Muslim support for UBL was falling. To which you proclaimed said poll as one that was in "our" favor. This, to me, means that a poll stating that support for UBL was increasing was in your favor. Does it mean you support UBL? No. However, it does show the partisan nature of the left, and that is anything that is shown in a positive light during the Bush Administration is negative for Democrats. Which proves my claim that the left is playing partisan politics with national security.
07-18-2005 10:16 AM
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies

RebelKev Wrote:What spin, BRAVO! :rolleyes:

Fact is, I posted a poll stating that Muslim support for UBL was falling. To which you proclaimed said poll as one that was in "our" favor. This, to me, means that a poll stating that support for UBL was increasing was in your favor. Does it mean you support UBL? No. However, it does show the partisan nature of the left, and that is anything that is shown in a positive light during the Bush Administration is negative for Democrats. Which proves my claim that the left is playing partisan politics with national security.
No I did not proclaim anything about the poll, I made my proclamation in regards to this question.

Quote:Now you guys like opinion polls?

So the statement again goes to the person who posted the poll, not the contents of the poll.
07-18-2005 11:49 AM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

uhmump95 Wrote:So the statement again goes to the person who posted the poll, not the contents of the poll.
Umm, Ok Mr. Rather.
07-18-2005 12:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.