Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Obama the Magic Negro
Bookmark and Share
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Miami Redhawks
Obama the Magic Negro
I agree with the author of this article. He's getting a free pass in the media. And we all know why that is don't we?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...E_ID=55575
05-08-2007 03:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

gobaseline Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

From a local perspective, Senator Obama has proven to be like most pols, an "empty suit", pertaining to his ability to not think politics first.

There is no doubting his oratorical skill, his charisma and his genuine likeability are solid and play well with the public. I believe that these characteristics are not just for public consumption but are part of who the man geniunely is.

But he has proven that he will put his personal political "survival" ahead of doing what is obviously right. Certainly not all the time, but last spring regarding local elections he had a slow pitch "16" clincher softball" opportunity and took a called third strike. It was publically embarassing, but had little staying power as the press is mesmerized by the possibility of his historical possibility.

I know most would say something of the effect that all pols put their political survival ahead of what's "right", so what! And or "right" is relative and therefore he is entitled to "his" opinion.

To the former, aren't you tired of that? Aren't you tired of your intelligence being insulted?

To the latter, "sure", but let's lay it all out, don't take a pass on fielding the question and follow up questions.

I used to enjoy watching all the political talking heads on cable, but now that American Idol and the Batchelor are on major networks I can watch their current facsimilie on the big 3. 01-wingedeagle
05-08-2007 07:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

gobaseline Wrote:From a local perspective, Senator Obama has proven to be like most pols, an "empty suit", pertaining to his ability to not think politics first.

There is no doubting his oratorical skill, his charisma and his genuine likeability are solid and play well with the public. I believe that these characteristics are not just for public consumption but are part of who the man geniunely is.

But he has proven that he will put his personal political "survival" ahead of doing what is obviously right. Certainly not all the time, but last spring regarding local elections he had a slow pitch "16" clincher softball" opportunity and took a called third strike. It was publically embarassing, but had little staying power as the press is mesmerized by the possibility of his historical possibility.

I know most would say something of the effect that all pols put their political survival ahead of what's "right", so what! And or "right" is relative and therefore he is entitled to "his" opinion.

To the former, aren't you tired of that? Aren't you tired of your intelligence being insulted?

To the latter, "sure", but let's lay it all out, don't take a pass on fielding the question and follow up questions.

I used to enjoy watching all the political talking heads on cable, but now that American Idol and the Batchelor are on major networks I can watch their current facsimilie on the big 3. 01-wingedeagle

So summerizing, if he beats Hillary, you're going to vote for him anyway since 95% of the black vote goes to the democrat?
05-08-2007 09:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gobaseline Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

Clare Voyant you are not.

More like Phylis Diller. 01-lauramac2

However, though not as charismatic as BOB, I currently like Brownback and Huckabee.

Take two aspirin and call me in the morning. 03-2thumbsup
05-08-2007 01:04 PM
Advertisement

Karl Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbs
Re: Obama the Magic Negro
Endzone2 Wrote:I agree with the author of this article. He's getting a free pass in the media. And we all know why that is don't we?

You, sir, are a racist, prejudiced scoundrel.
05-08-2007 10:13 PM
H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo R0ckets
Re: Obama the Magic Negro
Karl Wrote:
Endzone2 Wrote:I agree with the author of this article. He's getting a free pass in the media. And we all know why that is don't we?

You, sir, are a recist, prejudiced scoundrel.

Karl- he's a morally bankrupt, spiritually bereft punk with a low double digit IQ. It's not worth even mentioning that he's racist, etc. He doesn't get it.
05-08-2007 10:22 PM
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

gobaseline Wrote:Clare Voyant you are not.

More like Phylis Diller. 01-lauramac2

However, though not as charismatic as BOB, I currently like Brownback and Huckabee.

Take two aspirin and call me in the morning. 03-2thumbsup

Come on gobaseline. You're just yanking my chain aren't you? You know you will vote for the dim regardless--won't you?
05-09-2007 12:19 AM
Advertisement

gobaseline Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

Nope! Last one Carter.
05-09-2007 03:01 PM
gobaseline Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

By the way End.

You really must be "zoned out".

Don't confuse my faith and my stand on applying it as it pertains to others and any "political" position.

My response to you was not political. You kept trying to "rope it" into that domain, but I clearly and emphatically stated that my "beef" with your written "ideals" were "spiritual".

Apparently a point, that you did not grasp or chose to ignore.

I find nothing in conflict with what I shared with you and my very conservative social and economic positions. None whatsoever.

Come over to the Bronco Stampede, but please do not offer your insight, and you will find that several of us are from the "very dark side".

I don't unbundle my faith from politics or social issues, it is fully integrated and hopefully "employed" on a daily basis. Faith not put into action is as fruitless as action without the right heart. So, if I were to comment on taxes, as an example, my take is my attempt to put my faith into action. I dont need to say, Jesus would do this or that.

Certainly no saint. I am always wrestling with lifes situations and what I draw from reading scripture, fellowship with other believers and reading salient comments on similar issues. "My take" has evolved, and continues to be refined.

As often said, "If I only knew a fraction of what I know/understand now, when I was younger, I would have been able to not make those obvious mistakes."

But of course those life experiences that were so noteworthy, reap big dividends now. Otherwise, I likely would be more clueless.
05-09-2007 10:50 PM
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

gobaseline Wrote:Come over to the Bronco Stampede, but please do not offer your insight, and you will find that several of us are from the "very dark side".

Haha, you funny guy.

Well, I would certainly do things different if I was 15 years old again. That's about the time my rebellion started. But I have to wonder if I would ever have seriously sought the Lord and turned my life over to Him. Things got to the point where there was no human solution.

I still think you'll vote for Obama if he's around. Are you really the 1 in 20 black guys who don't vote democratic? Maybe so. It's hard to really know exactly what somebody is like on a internet sports board.
05-10-2007 03:48 AM
Advertisement

gobaseline Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

"Black guy".

There you go again. Subdividing the human race into convenient (for your purposes) subcategories. Too complex to see someone as a total person?

I'm ambidextorous. I lustfully eat meat, but actually prefer a good soup and whopping salad.

I'm an Evangelical but remain in the Prebyterian USA denomination.

I love dogs but prefer cats as pets. Feed em and leave em.

I'm flat footed and knocked kneed. Brown curly hair, with little evidence of the gray many of my contemps carry. All natural i might add.

Married to one gal for 30 years this summer. In the winter I rotate wives.

I have a dry wit and terrible sense of humor.

I wanted to be Black but just missed the cut off. But I manage a nice rich brown luster each summer.

I traded in a six pack for a 1/4 barrel.

I can't shake the holitosis so I indulge in garlic "anything".

Feel free to "catagorize" me any way you feel like. It's your world and apparently you are the only inhabitant. :domokun:
05-10-2007 02:28 PM
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

gobaseline Wrote:"Black guy".

There you go again. Subdividing the human race into convenient (for your purposes) subcategories. Too complex to see someone as a total person?

I'm ambidextorous. I lustfully eat meat, but actually prefer a good soup and whopping salad.

I'm an Evangelical but remain in the Prebyterian USA denomination.

I love dogs but prefer cats as pets. Feed em and leave em.

I'm flat footed and knocked kneed. Brown curly hair, with little evidence of the gray many of my contemps carry. All natural i might add.

Married to one gal for 30 years this summer. In the winter I rotate wives.

I have a dry wit and terrible sense of humor.

I wanted to be Black but just missed the cut off. But I manage a nice rich brown luster each summer.

I traded in a six pack for a 1/4 barrel.

I can't shake the holitosis so I indulge in garlic "anything".

Feel free to "catagorize" me any way you feel like. It's your world and apparently you are the only inhabitant. :domokun:

gobaseline you're an idiot. All you're trying to do is yank my chain. You can't refute the arguements I made about the disaster the black family has become so you resort to insane babblings that I don't think anybody on this board can follow. I know the Bible warns against calling a brother in Christ an idiot, but even if you are a Christian, you're an idiot--really.

There is a common trait that liberals like you have on sports boards. You never reveal any information about yourself, and in fact you attempt to misrepresent yourself as much as possible. The truth doesn't matter to people like you. You're deceptive and there really isn't any point trying to have a conversation with you. You're a smart-@ss jerk. You'er similar to the poster Greybeard on another board. You don't really want to have a meaningful conversation. You just want to take shots at me whenever convenient and pretend like you're playing along. Well, adios. You're now on ignore with Greybeard, RebelKev.
05-11-2007 03:29 AM
gobaseline Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

I did not know I was to refute your thesises? I did refute, I believe both correctly and exactly, your premise, your starting off point. See, thats where you go awry IMO. Your compass shows N(orth) and you head off in that direction. The problem is your compass is broken and the North it shows is not the true North. That I unequivably demonstrated.

But your silence since someone put up the score GBL 1 Zone 0 you have resorted to, well, being who you really are. Name calling, etc.

Of the items I listed, which one can you accurately refute. Call me a liar, because I would be one if what I stated is not true.

Are you familar with the word paradigm? I would recommend you go visit one of all my liberal friends favorite website. Really, I think most detest it, because they either are not believers or are religious but do not have a personal relationship with Christ. It doesnt fit their paradigm. What I find interesting about this site, is that it's founder, or the founder of the organization that the site belongs too, is the perfect example of a paradigm shift. Ever hear of Chuck Colson?

http://www.breakpoint.org/site_hmpg.asp
05-11-2007 12:25 PM
Advertisement

Liam9903 Offline
Field Marshal

I Root For: WesternMichigan

I like how a half baked wing nut like endzone can criticize an entire race for voting D without thinking, when he inevitably just as blinly votes R just like most people in his peer group. Which I hope for the sake of our nation is small, and located far away from me.
05-11-2007 03:46 PM
Liam9903 Offline
Field Marshal

I Root For: WesternMichigan

BTW Why even title the thread in such an insulting way. I think this thread should be pulled or re named.
05-11-2007 03:47 PM
gobaseline Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

You and Zone are soul mates of the opposite pole. I guess that makes you both bi-polar! lmfao
05-11-2007 05:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.