Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Reports out of missouri saying JMU and MSU recieved invite
Bookmark and Share
GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.
RE: Reports out of missouri saying JMU and MSU recieved invite
(04-10-2014 09:15 AM)JMUsince89 Wrote:  Oh Please let them do the right thing. No more monitoring the situation!!!!!!! I want SBC soooo bad. Lots of old embers to kick around and start the flames again.
Why are you starting the flames again, did they burn out?
(04-10-2014 09:26 AM)JMU2004 Wrote:  Hey App fans....need to re-spark this pronto. The tailgate before the game was legendary, and the game was amazing.

Still say Coach Moore saw how upset Micky the Mouth was, and since he is such a good guy and they were friends, he called the dogs off the second half. Wished they had Matthew's comment before the game that was on TV....talking @ App State he was saying, "Who are these guy, who are they.. (reference to Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kind). Will take our record over JMU anytime, but that game will be remember forever by both sides. As well as the game the year before where we beat you guys.
Oh, yeah...remember, I hate you guys, and I hate purple streamers.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 10:32 AM by GoApps70.)
04-10-2014 10:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reports out of missouri saying JMU and MSU recieved invite - GoApps70 - 04-10-2014 10:31 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2018 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.